Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3793 3794 [3795] 3796 3797 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9461634 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #56910 on: December 22, 2012, 09:02:02 pm »

Take your pants off, Ne-Yo.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56911 on: December 22, 2012, 09:03:10 pm »

My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #56912 on: December 22, 2012, 09:10:07 pm »

So close to Bay12 hating me >_<
I don't really see why people would hate you, as long as you don't do something amazingly stupid you should be somewhat fine.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56913 on: December 22, 2012, 09:18:09 pm »

I don't really see why people would hate you, as long as you don't do something amazingly stupid you should be somewhat fine.
Well I wouldn't say it was amazing stupid, but making increasingly crazy stuff up about how George Orwell was actually a mass murderer in an attempt to get someone to call you out on making stuff up, in an attempt to make a conversation "flow better"... was probably not the world's best idea.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56914 on: December 22, 2012, 09:21:27 pm »

Ohthenhe'llbefine. Everyone says something stupid. Let me pull up one of my early posts.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I wasn't on anything, I was just tired.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #56915 on: December 22, 2012, 09:25:46 pm »

Well I wouldn't say it was amazing stupid, but making increasingly crazy stuff up about how George Orwell was actually a mass murderer in an attempt to get someone to call you out on making stuff up, in an attempt to make a conversation "flow better"... was probably not the world's best idea.
I can guarantee you that literally no one really cares, it was obviously just a joke and no one really thinks of you differently for making up crazy things about George Orwell. The only one who you should apologize to is the ghost of George Orwell, who is probably somewhat annoyed at your comments.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #56916 on: December 22, 2012, 10:41:48 pm »

Felt like watching 315's Battlefield 1942 LP again, so when I go to his channel I find that it's full of a bunch of political strawman BS. The LP is still up there, and it's still as awesome as ever, it's just a shame that he had to sully his channel with a bunch of non-discursive politicizing.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56917 on: December 23, 2012, 04:54:51 am »

starting to get more absent minded,, now living with my 2 other brothers in a new house,, they ask me to do things and also wail at me for any failure,, i have no one to talk to here and its boring not having ethernet-cable-connected internet,, lost a bunch of onions and an effing receipt to prove that i bought onions and stop my berating brother from wailing at me,, and my syntax is absolutely crappy
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #56918 on: December 23, 2012, 10:47:16 am »

Well, I think that whole exchange has been resolved.  She still doesn't get it, but I don't think she's going to hold it against me.  Her last comment was 'So I guess this means you don't want Hiro coming with us to church this Sunday, because we were going to invite him...'

So... yeah... this wasn't actually resolved.  Well, it was... but a bunch of her friends and family jumped in afterwards wanting to debate me on the subject.  So I humored them.  I made the point that I don't think the whole thing matters that much, because if god is good and I do my best to do good things with my life, then that is how god will judge me and I have nothing to worry about.  They responded with "Nope.  You have to accept Jesus as your savior or you got to hell, because everyone's a sinner and it's the only way to be forgiven.  Official rules."  So... it came to this.

So god's ultimatum for humanity is "I made you wrong therefore you must worship me or suffer" and that makes him just? That sounds more like the mentality of a megalomaniacal child. An eternity spent in the company of such a personality would be suffering, so it's a lose-lose anyway. I'll take my chances in hell. At least that way I'm not rewarding bad behavior.

Heh... no more free haircuts, I guess.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #56919 on: December 23, 2012, 09:29:44 pm »

Goddamn it. Today a pretty girl I kinda liked from my school was in the store. As she went to leave, she said, "I haven't seen you in forever!"
I said, "Pretty good, thanks."
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Goddamn self, already deciding what to say before the conversation has started. Getting distracted by the pretty. I'm so mad at myself, and sad I didn't strike up a conversation. Urrrrggh.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #56920 on: December 23, 2012, 09:31:50 pm »

Goddamn it. Today a pretty girl I kinda liked from my school was in the store. As she went to leave, she said, "I haven't seen you in forever!"
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Goddamn self, already deciding what to say before the conversation has started. Getting distracted by the pretty. I'm so mad at myself, and sad I didn't strike up a conversation. Urrrrggh.
I know how you feel. URGHHGHGHGHGHG indeed.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56921 on: December 23, 2012, 09:36:35 pm »

URRRGH.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56922 on: December 23, 2012, 09:46:57 pm »

Just couldn't help myself.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #56923 on: December 23, 2012, 09:48:11 pm »

That's about right. I heard her laugh, that kind of 'oh this is awkward' laugh, as she left.
Cuz it was REALLY fucking awkward. Goddamn. >.<
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56924 on: December 23, 2012, 09:54:17 pm »

I miss the only good roommate I have. He's an ordained minister and a local artist with a case of Bipolar Mania. He is staying at his sister's house for Christmas and now I have to deal with three schizophrenic jocks that do nothing but watch football and make fart jokes.

Seriously, I have three roommates with some kind of schizophrenia. It's kind of depressing that the only one that doesn't isn't here to keep them in line. I miss him but I know he will be back after Christmas. That's not soon enough though.
Pages: 1 ... 3793 3794 [3795] 3796 3797 ... 8167