Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3612 3613 [3614] 3615 3616 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9456169 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #54195 on: October 15, 2012, 01:04:24 am »

If I get the money for a road trip (I certainly have the time...) I'm driving over there and hugging the shit out of you, Hans.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54196 on: October 15, 2012, 01:05:35 am »

wat
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #54197 on: October 15, 2012, 01:06:25 am »

Somebody should make a documentary about Hanslanda (the dude on Bay12, not the Nazi from that movie).

o.O My life would make a surprisingly good movie, actually. I've done crazy shit. Like that one time I drank enough booze to kill a bull moose, and woke up with a mild hangover. Then got alcohol poisoning the day after that. Or any of the times I did xanax.
Or Byrdfest. Or my first girlfriend. Or the bartender chick. Or getting raided by the cops, them finding acid, pot, pills, and tons of paraphenalia, then not arresting ANYONE.

Holy shit, any of you know how to write a screeplay?
I can write at at least a fourth grade level and I've got Microsoft Word 2007 installed on my computer. Does that count?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #54198 on: October 15, 2012, 01:06:36 am »

If I get the money for a road trip (I certainly have the time...) I'm driving over there and hugging the shit out of you, Hans.
Trainhopping. It's cheap.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54199 on: October 15, 2012, 01:07:00 am »

@Misko: ... ... ... ...

:) That'd be awesome.

Somebody should make a documentary about Hanslanda (the dude on Bay12, not the Nazi from that movie).

o.O My life would make a surprisingly good movie, actually. I've done crazy shit. Like that one time I drank enough booze to kill a bull moose, and woke up with a mild hangover. Then got alcohol poisoning the day after that. Or any of the times I did xanax.
Or Byrdfest. Or my first girlfriend. Or the bartender chick. Or getting raided by the cops, them finding acid, pot, pills, and tons of paraphenalia, then not arresting ANYONE.

I can write at at least a fourth grade level and I've got Microsoft Word 2007 installed on my computer. Does that count?

... Close enough!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54200 on: October 15, 2012, 01:07:35 am »

I suppose we could settle for a bay12 fanfiction :D

Let's hire Flying Dice.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54201 on: October 15, 2012, 01:08:01 am »

Sorry you're getting stiffly dicked by the system, Hans. Once you get out, how long will they still have you jumping through hoops?

Also, do you have access to books while in the slammer? Or writing implements? If so, maybe use the time to create something you've wanted to create, or learn more about something you've wanted to learn. Be safe and smart, and see you when you're out.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #54202 on: October 15, 2012, 01:09:07 am »

... Close enough!
I'd be Honored to aid in the life-altering story that is Hanslanda: The Accidental Anti-Jewish Wizengamot Crusader
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54203 on: October 15, 2012, 01:09:12 am »

If they count the plastic spoons, I don't think they'll allow a sharpened pencil. Shanking instrument, and all that.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54204 on: October 15, 2012, 01:10:32 am »

... Close enough!
I'd be Honored to aid in the life-altering story that is Hanslanda: The Accidental Anti-Jewish Wizengamot Crusader
You can play the part of: crackhead number four

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #54205 on: October 15, 2012, 01:10:45 am »

If they count the plastic spoons, I don't think they'll allow a sharpened pencil. Shanking instrument, and all that.

Good sir! If sharp instruments aren't allowed in jail, then why haven't you taken my wit!
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #54206 on: October 15, 2012, 01:11:47 am »

Good sir! If sharp instruments aren't allowed in jail, then why haven't you taken my wit!
You answered your own question.

... Close enough!
You can play the part of: crackhead number four
The one who Liberated The Hicks from the Human Flesh Processing Center? I'd be delighted.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54207 on: October 15, 2012, 01:13:15 am »

Misko have you eaten taken intestines your medication today? mmm... intestines...

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #54208 on: October 15, 2012, 01:21:22 am »

Does no one get that reference?
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #54209 on: October 15, 2012, 01:22:33 am »

Does no one get that reference?
Don't know, so I'l default guess: Monty Python.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 3612 3613 [3614] 3615 3616 ... 8167