Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3588 3589 [3590] 3591 3592 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9461755 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #53835 on: October 10, 2012, 05:35:40 pm »

May I ask how long its been since you had a chain significant other share your bed?  Its been over 3years for me...  Don't wanna cross a line...

Three this halloween.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #53836 on: October 10, 2012, 05:36:57 pm »

Its been about 2 years since I was in a relationship. Feels kinda meh. Doesn't hurt any more.

I would like to meet a nice girl (or a very naughty girl), but I don't see how that is ever going to happen. I have a house full of family I wouldn't want to inflict on someone that I like. All I do is work, plus the occasional internet/video game. None of the few women in the office are single. I don't go out anywhere. I was never the kind to go to a club or bar or whatever. I am no longer in school. The only women I meet tend to be cashiers at grocery stores or waitresses, and I would really prefer someone with education.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #53837 on: October 10, 2012, 05:37:54 pm »

and I would really prefer someone with education.

Plenty of well-educated people working low-end jobs these days.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53838 on: October 10, 2012, 05:39:01 pm »

Its been about 2 years since I was in a relationship. Feels kinda meh. Doesn't hurt any more.

I would like to meet a nice girl (or a very naughty girl), but I don't see how that is ever going to happen. I have a house full of family I wouldn't want to inflict on someone that I like. All I do is work, plus the occasional internet/video game. None of the few women in the office are single. I don't go out anywhere. I was never the kind to go to a club or bar or whatever. I am no longer in school. The only women I meet tend to be cashiers at grocery stores or waitresses, and I would really prefer someone with education.
Dude...with today's job market, those cashiers and waitresses could easily have a good education, or are working on earning one. Don't be so discriminatory :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53839 on: October 10, 2012, 05:41:12 pm »

How about finding someone you like and are compatible with, regardless of the pieces of paper they have?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53840 on: October 10, 2012, 05:42:07 pm »

How about finding someone you like and are compatible with, regardless of the pieces of paper they have?
Yeah right. It's all about how they can assist you monetarily, ya know? :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #53841 on: October 10, 2012, 05:43:05 pm »

Traditionally, yeah.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53842 on: October 10, 2012, 05:44:43 pm »

Traditionally, yeah.

Strange. I find this 'hooman' culture very odd indeed.
He's fucking with us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53843 on: October 10, 2012, 05:46:37 pm »

Intelligent is a must.  Financially and as a male I feel I must provide the bulk of the money anywho(not that I want a wife to stay in the kitchen, not at all)

But all I see nowadays is a fling or a nice-but-inferior female who would only end u stomping on my heart like last time.  Y'know?  It seems all the good ones are unavailable or too successful for me.  But then my standards are rather high...
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53844 on: October 10, 2012, 05:48:30 pm »

Intelligent is a must.  Financially and as a male I feel I must provide the bulk of the money anywho(not that I want a wife to stay in the kitchen, not at all)

But all I see nowadays is a fling or a nice-but-inferior female who would only end u stomping on my heart like last time.  Y'know?  It seems all the good ones are unavailable or too successful for me.  But then my standards are rather high...

Hmm. Patience, I guess. That's my current approach.
He's fucking with us.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #53845 on: October 10, 2012, 05:49:24 pm »

Because the odds of finding someone with no education and a low complexity job that can also have an interesting conversation about something other than sex or what to have for dinner on a regular basis is rather low.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53846 on: October 10, 2012, 05:52:41 pm »

Because the odds of finding someone with no education and a low complexity job that can also have an interesting conversation about something other than sex or what to have for dinner on a regular basis is rather low.

Interesting. I found one of those though.
He's fucking with us.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53847 on: October 10, 2012, 06:03:41 pm »

First, I found a girl who wanted me.  She later changed her mind over Skype.

Then, I found a girl I had fantastic chemistry with.  She was bipolar and batshit insane, while also being a mean and arrogant bitch.

After that, I met a girl who was amazing and fun and gorgeous and great sex.  She's also bipolar, and also doesn't want me (that way) anymore.

Now, I'm 'dating' a girl I see once maybe every other month.  She wants to take things slow now.

I also live in a country where people are sociable and wildly outgoing if they stare at your shoes instead of their own, and that also doesn't have any degrees of drunkenness between "Sober Clam" and "Dude, where's my arm?".

EDIT:  "Sober Clam" was in no way actually intended as innuendo.  Or, now that I think about it, "Dude, where's my arm?".  Good grief, now even my subconscious is making dirty jokes.

Also, after Bipolar #1, I still cannot fully trust any female human being.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53848 on: October 10, 2012, 06:16:47 pm »

Just over a year since I was in a relationship. Bleg.

Oh well. I'm at uni now, and there's a good selection of girls I have chemistry with. (the concept, not the subject)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53849 on: October 10, 2012, 06:21:02 pm »

At least you guys have met people who were at one point interested in you. :/

Well, a fair number of you, anyways.
Pages: 1 ... 3588 3589 [3590] 3591 3592 ... 8167