Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9496427 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #5100 on: May 04, 2010, 09:27:54 pm »

Poor woman. I'm really, really sorry.

What's it like to be taught by nuns? I've always wondered. Does it imbue you with a passion for the blues?

It is actually kind of cool. This one in particular will encourage people to sneeze in multiples of three so that she can shout "Bless you for the Trinity". Even though she isn't allowed to use it in modern times, she still keeps a massive ruler out that has metal siding on one side. Also if you slip up and say God or Jesus she'll chuck a rosary at you and make you lead the class in prayer.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5101 on: May 04, 2010, 10:15:36 pm »

What's it like to be taught by nuns? I've always wondered. Does it imbue you with a passion for the blues?

It's terrifying. If your skirt is even a centimeter above the knee, bad things happen.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5102 on: May 04, 2010, 10:17:31 pm »

It's terrifying. If your skirt is even a centimeter above the knee, bad things happen.

Assuming it doesn't matter if the skirt is skin-colored, you should be well protected then.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5103 on: May 04, 2010, 10:28:33 pm »

I seem to have pulled or otherwise injured something in my neck and upper back... or perhaps the car wreck did do something to it. Deciding whether to check this it out, or not. Got a stabbing pain in the base of my neck when I inhale heavily, or bend at all. Not very cool, I admit.
Car accidents can really mess you up in obscure ways. Everything from shaking the brain too much to causing tiny fractures in the spine to just making muscles stiff while they recover from the stresses. Humans are really not supposed to accelerate(or decelerate if you like) that quickly, as stated before, it can do some just plain weird stuff that people just don't see coming. I would really recommend getting some sort of inspection, and make sure to tell them about the crash first...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #5104 on: May 04, 2010, 10:39:57 pm »

My mom is mad because she has to call to confirm that I'm going to a test on the 18th and 19th by tomorrow.
She thinks that because she has to call to confirm that I'm going to a required test, I'm doing bad in school and that they're mad at me for not doing work or someshit.
She reeeeeaaaally flies off the handle easily. :\

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #5105 on: May 04, 2010, 11:57:17 pm »

At least your mom is still alive.

Not that mine is dead. It's just good that yours is alive.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5106 on: May 05, 2010, 03:12:44 am »

I'm not sure what made me sad. I'm going to just sleep on it.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: May 05, 2010, 05:22:41 am »

My insomnia is acting up again.
Very annoying.
The weird part is though, I don't really feel all that tired the next day.
I'm tired right as morning approaches, then I usually crash out, wake up an hour later, still tired, eat breakfast, and all of a sudden, I'm no longer tired.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5108 on: May 05, 2010, 05:24:31 am »

Assuming it doesn't matter if the skirt is skin-colored, you should be well protected then.

No, see, I'm not in uniform, so I'm still in for a load of trouble.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5109 on: May 05, 2010, 07:23:20 am »

Turn up in mini and tank-top. See how many nuns you can get to faint, shout swear words, or chase you. And then tally all three and take ridiculous bets from your friends and colleages to see what happens more often. Winner takes 40%, second place takes 20%, you take 40%, ???, Profit.

Sounds like an excellent day spent.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5110 on: May 05, 2010, 07:27:27 am »

That sounds like something a friend of mine did.
Except it was more seeing what effect cleavage and down-shirts have on test scores.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5111 on: May 05, 2010, 07:28:56 am »

Turn up in mini and tank-top. See how many nuns you can get to faint, shout swear words, or chase you. And then tally all three and take ridiculous bets from your friends and colleages to see what happens more often. Winner takes 40%, second place takes 20%, you take 40%, ???, Profit.

Sounds like an excellent day spent.

I was referring to High School, when we still had uniforms. :P

They let you wear (almost) anything you want at the university I go to, except they won't let you into the library if you're indecent.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5112 on: May 05, 2010, 07:35:22 am »

Indecent being..?
The dress code for the library at my school is actually more lenient than the school's because it's a public library that's also the school library.
Not that anybody cares about the dress code anyway.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5113 on: May 05, 2010, 07:38:05 am »

They won't let you into the library if you're in short shorts, a tube top, or flip-flops.

They won't let you on campus if you're wearing a miniskirt that shows your underwear. That goes for guys, as well. No miniskirts.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5114 on: May 05, 2010, 07:40:53 am »

Darn it, I sooo wanted to wear that mini!

/SARCASM
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 8168