Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3394 3395 [3396] 3397 3398 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9472220 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #50925 on: September 02, 2012, 03:24:05 pm »

And? :P

We build sandcastles on the beach of life, knowing they'll be washed away by the tide of time. We can choose to worry about how our sandcastles will eventually be destroyed and forgotten, or we can enjoy building them while they last.

History is eternal, even if forgotten. Your experiences will always of happened, no matter what, even if all evidence of them is washed away. So make those experiences awesome.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50926 on: September 02, 2012, 03:29:07 pm »

That would be my preferred "afterlife" too, yes. Maybe with some downtime between lives to muse on all my past experiences.

But I'm okay with whatever.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #50927 on: September 02, 2012, 03:29:25 pm »

i don't worry about death , because i don't believe in gods or anything magical .
i think , when we are dead , its just blank nothing and i enjoy life in all its smelly and dirty glory .
i believe that humans were created just because of extreme luck in chemical reactions and awsome evolution .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #50928 on: September 02, 2012, 03:41:14 pm »

the only thing you can do is enjoy life , travel around the world and do awsome stuff instead of wasting your only years (i believe , there is no second chance or reincarnation) in this forum and aimlessly chatting with others about stupid and useless things .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50929 on: September 02, 2012, 03:48:41 pm »

These forums are far from useless. If it weren't for the people here I'd probably still be in denial about a bunch of stuff and even more depressed.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #50930 on: September 02, 2012, 03:52:24 pm »

the only thing you can do is enjoy life
Doing that right now

travel around the world and do awsome stuff
I do when I can. Unfortunately I live in a world where if I did this everyday I would end up in poverty/just plain up simple die. I like living.

instead of wasting your only years
Doing nothing compared to doing something on the internet...?

...And aimlessly chatting with others about stupid and useless things.
Then leave and let us talk about our "stupid and useless things."

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #50931 on: September 02, 2012, 03:55:54 pm »

the same goes for me , i like to travel , but i don't have money to do that .

and i like to talk about stupid and useless crap .

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50932 on: September 02, 2012, 06:09:20 pm »

A man very important to me has just died. He's not part of my family and I've never interacted with him, but I'm sorta at odds over how to react to this. Things are gonna be different.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #50933 on: September 02, 2012, 09:12:18 pm »

An aunt of mine left her home and took the kids out of fearof what her husband might do. Second aunt of mine who actually suffers from domestic violence :-(
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50934 on: September 02, 2012, 09:20:47 pm »

EDIT: My sad. Sudden bout of loneliness. Could REALLY use a date.

At least I'm not as in the dumps as I was yesterday (thanks again for those e-hugs :D).

Hey. Hey. Hey. Wait. *Hugs* Me too. Was all depressed today because of specific things in my personal life. Basically, the one person I want is the one I can't and should not have, because it would destroy a beautiful friendship. :/

But in other news, I am a rock solid god of manliness and master of all things woman. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50935 on: September 03, 2012, 05:15:58 am »

When I'm depressed, everything that comes out of me goes to hell. I think I'm rude if I'm not feeling good? It sucks.

Oh, and math assignment and reporting, can't forget that.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50936 on: September 03, 2012, 05:47:59 am »

But in other news, I am a rock solid god of manliness and master of all things woman. :P

Aren't we all?

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #50937 on: September 03, 2012, 06:36:28 am »

Can't sleep can't sleep can't sleep D:

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #50938 on: September 03, 2012, 06:41:40 am »

i feel so forever alone right now , all my friends have other useless shit to do without me ... ;(

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50939 on: September 03, 2012, 07:46:14 am »

School starts at 7 and I have to catch a public transit bus except I live in the country. Luckily today is an off-day so I got up at 5:30 anyway to acclimatize.
My wooden badge was delicious.
Pages: 1 ... 3394 3395 [3396] 3397 3398 ... 8167