Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3333 3334 [3335] 3336 3337 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9440851 times)

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #50010 on: August 13, 2012, 03:11:23 pm »

Rage/sad. Me and my friend are trying to set up connection between us for a minecraft server, but his internet connection/computer is so screwed up he cant even connect to my server with hamachi, while other friends do it with no problems. He came to my house with his laptop, told me to set up connection, i did it, but it was LAN connection, we played for 10 hours then he went home and tried to connect and he was mad why is it not working, i told him its because of his internet connection/computer but he said  "OMGZ BUT IT WORKED BEFORE AT YOUR HOUSE! YOU CANT SAY MY COMPUTER IS SCREWED UP!" Then i told him i tried for weeks as hard as i can to connect us because he is the only guy which wants to do anything serious with me. but he just said "NO FUCK YOU YOU ARENT EVEN TRYING", so i disconnected from chat, and came back after an hour and said "Did you chill out yet?" Then previous messages from last hour came to me with his rage then at end "If you say "Did you chill out yet?" im not going to talk with you for a week.", then i was like oops, and what he said, he did, and i now feel guilty and sad. Im kinda lonely now because he is my only friend which comes to me frequently;/
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #50011 on: August 13, 2012, 03:24:32 pm »

Im kinda lonely now because he is my only friend which comes to me frequently;/

He sounds like he needs to do exactly what your implied: Chill the hell out. Don't worry, maturity comes with time.

In a similar vein... How can you be lonely with friends like us clowns at Bay 12?!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50012 on: August 13, 2012, 03:31:15 pm »

Yeah! We're like one big family. A slightly neurotic family, but a family nonetheless.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50013 on: August 13, 2012, 03:35:00 pm »

And we're like, 50% gay! That's got to count for something!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #50014 on: August 13, 2012, 04:52:09 pm »

Sigh... minor sad is minor, but the other house-people are back from weekend trip thing. This means the noisebox comes back on. Three precious days of no commercials, no constant fucking nattering and no nigh-endless sound based attempts at attention grabbing. Those days are gone, again...

First world problems, etc, etc, stfuplox, et al. I can literally feel my sanity fray when I'm exposed to television for too long. Is downer. Minor, but downer. Peace, adieu once more.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50015 on: August 13, 2012, 04:57:29 pm »

You could always purchase headphones, Frumple.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #50016 on: August 13, 2012, 05:03:36 pm »

You could always purchase headphones, Frumple.

I have a pair of shooting ear muffs. They are bulky and not very comfortable long term, but they do muffle sound without getting waxy or sweaty.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #50017 on: August 13, 2012, 05:06:59 pm »

I've got bloody gun range noise canceller things on my head right now.

Problems being a) I can still hear the TV, albeit at a considerably reduced level and only intermittently, when someone on the thing's shifting volume up on their talking (which they do, pretty regularly. When the sound's mostly blocked, you acutely notice the spikes if you're paying attention. I can't not pay attention.) and b) the things hurt after they're on long enough. Same for headphones, th'pressure eventually gives me a headache, earbuds eventually ear pain. Mind you, th'TV gives an even worse one, but yeah.

It's almost disturbing that I find bleeding noise music less annoying than TV programming, thinking on it. I'm pretty sure I know the reasons why that's so, but it's distinctly abnormal. Bleh.
Ask not!
Ask!

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50018 on: August 13, 2012, 05:24:49 pm »

I HAVE noticed you don't like listening to cool shit, like explosions and loud TVs and hardcore punk music that rocks off faces. You should find yourself a hermitage somewhere, Frump-frump. I can show you some cool places in China if you ever wanted to check it out.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #50019 on: August 13, 2012, 05:28:04 pm »

Actually, I'm cool with explosions and heavy metal. The higher quality stuff, anyway. It's basically just TV.

But yeah, if I ever get a chance to just wander around, China'd be up there on the list of places to wander. Whichever part's coldest and/or most heavily forested.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 05:30:04 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50020 on: August 13, 2012, 05:35:15 pm »

Actually, I'm cool with explosions and heavy metal. The higher quality stuff, anyway. It's basically just TV.

But yeah, if I ever get a chance to just wander around, China'd be up there on the list of places to wander. Whichever part's coldest and/or most heavily forested.
I was just being an ass。 Anyway, I'll show you how we do in Haerbin. That's where the Ice Lantern Festival is held every year. It's close to Siberia, and there are trees. Also, yetis. It isn't strange for it to hit a semi-consistent -40 C; I love it.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #50021 on: August 14, 2012, 07:40:04 am »

My E-reader (Archos 70b) is quite probably broken.  :'(

Refuses to boot after installing an official patch, and my computer fails to recognize it, denying me from using a third party program to wipe it's internal memory.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #50022 on: August 14, 2012, 11:33:07 am »

Buggery hell. Open shed/barn thing to get something out and find a trio of dead kittens laying on the floor of the thing. Still fairly fresh and in one piece (i.e. it could have been much worse/messier), but m'mood could have done without that.
Ask not!
Ask!

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #50023 on: August 14, 2012, 02:25:45 pm »

I think I managed to alienate 80% of my best friends in one night.  There was a whole lot of awkwardness going on at the same time and it wasn't a very good time.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50024 on: August 14, 2012, 02:32:53 pm »

Two days ago, I read some Sadstuck Fanfiction.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace
Pages: 1 ... 3333 3334 [3335] 3336 3337 ... 8167