Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3266 3267 [3268] 3269 3270 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9456479 times)

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #49005 on: July 07, 2012, 06:31:45 pm »

I had to sit in and mediate between two former great friends again today.

I want this all to work out in the end but I'm starting to have my doubts. I just hope this ends well for everyone involved.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #49006 on: July 07, 2012, 08:24:45 pm »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:41:44 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49007 on: July 07, 2012, 10:25:09 pm »

Depressed, agitated, feeling stupid... Ugh, I have a lot of unclear muddled up emotions running around in me right now.

I want this all to work out in the end but I'm starting to have my doubts. I just hope this ends well for everyone involved.
This is completely unrelated and probably irreverent of me to bring up, but is that avatar the ninja girl from Kill Me Baby? Now I think I suddenly understand why it's upside-down.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49008 on: July 07, 2012, 10:28:37 pm »

Well, fuck. Hope everything's okay.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49009 on: July 07, 2012, 11:31:05 pm »

Friend's serious boyfriend is hitting her. Too hot to cover it up with makeup today, what with it being 90 plus degrees and 100 in some places. To turn him in and leave her without romantic, financial and emotional support, or not to turn him in. That is the question. Also, she keep being attracted to these types of jerks, so get rid of one and another one's gonna step right in there....

Also she won't leave him because he "loves her...." [deflated sigh]. I get the impression she'd lie to the police to protect him. She's actually told me she "deserved it." ???

This does not compute. She's beautiful and pleasant to be around; she could have ... honestly most guys she wanted. Why stay with dipshits? It's also apparently, something she doesn't want anyone to know about.... Again, this does not compute.

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49010 on: July 07, 2012, 11:32:33 pm »

Well, if you need an assassin someone to rig a barfight with, you know where to find me.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49011 on: July 07, 2012, 11:34:53 pm »

Friend's serious boyfriend is hitting her. Too hot to cover it up with makeup today, what with it being 90 plus degrees and 100 in some places. To turn him in and leave her without romantic, financial and emotional support, or not to turn him in. That is the question. Also, she keep being attracted to these types of jerks, so get rid of one and another one's gonna step right in there....

Also she won't leave him because he "loves her...." [deflated sigh]. I get the impression she'd lie to the police to protect him. She's actually told me she "deserved it." ???

This does not compute. She's beautiful and pleasant to be around; she could have ... honestly most guys she wanted. Why stay with dipshits? It's also apparently, something she doesn't want anyone to know about.... Again, this does not compute.

Aye, it is a sad thing when people seek to be hurt. :(

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49012 on: July 07, 2012, 11:42:06 pm »

Well, if you need an assassin someone to rig a barfight with, you know where to find me.

Aye, it is a sad thing when people seek to be hurt. :(

Yeah, I think it's more "deep seated psychological and emotional issues," at play here. She's beautiful/I'm jealous but she totally doesn't see it. Also I have 0 interest in women so there's about 0 reason to lie about that from me, so meh.... She's not compliment fishing either; she really thinks she's ugly and she's totally not ugly.

Unfortunately, I don't really see a good solution to this. Even if she wouldn't lie to protect him, what's she gonna do when dipshit goes to jail? .... Plus, like I said, every guy she ends up with is a bigger shithead than the last so even if you killed one or something, she'd just find another jackass fish from that sea with plenty of fish in it you always keep hearing about.... See? It's just a crapshoot all around really.

And then it's odd hanging around her knowing this is happening, because inevitably I have the displeasure of looking at dipshit. I mean, I wouldn't mind looking at him if he was, you know, falling off a bridge or something, but gravity seems to be being about as lazy as fairness. [sigh] Mad at gravity, always holding me down and not smashing him into the earth at terminal velocity.... God damn it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 11:50:29 pm by Truean »

Please don't quote me.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49013 on: July 07, 2012, 11:52:54 pm »

There is an abuse counselor somewhere on this site, I'm finding an PMing him/her in a moment.
I've been to counseling that happened to talk about such abuse, and the fact of the matter is that she is sick in the head, and he is twice as sick. She has codependancy, and wants to take care of him, but not in a healthy way. The codependency helps start the vicious cycle, as she gets all smothery, he gets pissed, she sees he is pissed, and either: A. Starts trying to make him happy. B. Starts trying to piss him off. Both have the same result.
Eventually he snaps and beats her. Then he feels bad/doesn't want to go to prison, so he tells her he loves her/reciprocates love-y feelings/tells her its her fault, that he just reacted to her being worthless. As a codependant, being told your worthless and caused your lover hurt makes you want to fix it no matter what you thought before. She tries to fix what 'she' caused.
So the cycle renews itself.

Get. Some. Help.
Right the fuck now. Somehow, somewhere, someone will help you with this situation. I reccomend looking up an abuse counselor first, and asking their advice on how to proceed. But do not delay. This kind of situation can and most likely will get increasingly worse. Please get help for her.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49014 on: July 07, 2012, 11:54:53 pm »

An intervention *might* work... I don't know, I'm not exactly experienced in these matters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49015 on: July 07, 2012, 11:57:57 pm »

Interventions can work in specific scenarios, but Truean REALLY needs to speak with a professional.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #49016 on: July 08, 2012, 12:04:05 am »

I have a terrible cough and sore throat yet I have to go to work at the ER.

On the plus side, I guess I can demans accea to the Emergency Department's stash of codeine, aceraminophen, and other goodiea
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49017 on: July 08, 2012, 12:05:14 am »

From the looks of your typing, you already got access to them. :P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49018 on: July 08, 2012, 12:06:16 am »

Descan... Your avatar is so beautiful. What is it?
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49019 on: July 08, 2012, 12:09:36 am »

Gamzee as a penguin-pony.

Not sure the pony shows all that well, but it was based off GamzeePony so I like to think of it that way. :3
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 3266 3267 [3268] 3269 3270 ... 8167