Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2666 2667 [2668] 2669 2670 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9449887 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #40005 on: November 18, 2011, 11:36:44 pm »

No one deserves to be starving in a hole. I don't care if you're the laziest, most worthless piece of meat ever :P (EDIT: WHICH YOU ARE NOT; I'm not sure I made that clear >.> )
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #40006 on: November 18, 2011, 11:37:33 pm »

Rage because ]after breaking my 10th mouse in 4 years i have bought a cordless one with an amazing 2 inches of wireless range, i may need to change the frequency, however this brand wisely decided to include exactly zero documentation as to the procedure for operating the unlabeled buttons on mouse and reciever, i had assumed i could just click them, either mouse then reciever, or reciever then mouse, however this just makes mouse stop responding altogether.
I've attached a large aerial to the receiver and gained another inch of range :/,
Looks like i'll just have to try to repair the USB cable on the old mouse, i'm usually unsuccessful.

3 inches!?!? Small

I have about a meter.

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40007 on: November 18, 2011, 11:43:44 pm »

I've seen one that stretched all the way across the room, it was really impressive.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40008 on: November 18, 2011, 11:49:06 pm »

Yeah way back in the day for fun when I was on my old PC I'd use the wireless keyboard and mouse that came with it and play the computer from across the room- it only dropped out after getting 1.5 - 2m away.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #40009 on: November 18, 2011, 11:52:11 pm »

My mouse works with 2-3m separation. Wow you guys... It cost $20 at most.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #40010 on: November 18, 2011, 11:55:57 pm »

I got a $60 mouse cause it looked cool and had the same range as an xbox controller.

I'm sad because of My Little Dashie...why did I have to think about it?!?! I'm crying again, it was just so sad!!

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #40011 on: November 19, 2011, 12:21:43 am »

I got a $60 mouse cause it looked cool and had the same range as an xbox controller.

I'm sad because of My Little Dashie...why did I have to think about it?!?! I'm crying again, it was just so sad!!
I don't want to seem rude, but mentioning My Little Dashie over and over again doesn't make it so people want to respond to your post. It's getting a bit annoying at this point.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40012 on: November 19, 2011, 12:25:10 am »

I don't actually know what that is.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40013 on: November 19, 2011, 12:26:12 am »

It's a MLP fanfiction. Pretty decent one, so I hear; I don't read fanfiction so dunno.

And yes, try to tone down the repetition of stuff please, drago :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #40014 on: November 19, 2011, 12:33:00 am »

One of these days, I need to test the range at which I can control my mouse cursor with my watch.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #40015 on: November 19, 2011, 01:05:51 am »

I was posting my I'm sad... And I did? I need sleep...

I'm sad now because my brother broke the PC....

Rip goat, more loli

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #40016 on: November 19, 2011, 01:14:26 am »

We aren't annoyed that your posting why your sad, we are annoyed that you bring up the same thing multiple times only so you can get a response.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #40017 on: November 19, 2011, 02:14:04 am »

When I'm tired I'm forgetful and hyperactive, not pinkenama Diane pie active though.

Sad cause you probably don't want me posting why I'm sad a lot like this.

Rip goat, more loli

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40018 on: November 19, 2011, 10:16:08 am »

My dog is wandering around naked.

This state of affairs is unacceptable.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40019 on: November 19, 2011, 11:09:35 am »

My dog is wandering around naked.

This state of affairs is unacceptable.

God damnit, now my guinea pigs are too.
Who ever gave them THAT idea?!
Also often called Boowells.
Pages: 1 ... 2666 2667 [2668] 2669 2670 ... 8167