Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2371 2372 [2373] 2374 2375 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443850 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #35580 on: August 19, 2011, 06:21:35 pm »

Uh oh.  I'm at my Dad's now and he wants me to sleep in the woods with him.  There might be thunderstorms so he says we can call it off if there's a storm tonight.  I don't have enough guts to tell him I don't want to sleep outside because I've been having trouble sleeping all week and being in a humid tent on the mountain full of wild animals will make me go crazy.

Please be a thunderstorm please be a thunderstorm please be a thunderstorm
Oh gog he has a tarp noooooooo

"Looks like the storm's blowing over."

Good bye world.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 06:36:59 pm by ToonyMan »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35581 on: August 19, 2011, 06:21:35 pm »

Personal Computers (Laptops, Netbooks, and Desktops,) and Mobile Devices (Tablets, Phones, etc.) This group also includes accessories, like monitors, mice, keyboards, speakers, webcams, PC Components (Hard Drives, Disk Drives, etc,) and AFAIK home based printers, such as our Photosmart line.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35582 on: August 19, 2011, 06:36:32 pm »

Oh gog he has a tarp noooooooo
It's only as a dad can you appreciate the magic that is tarps.

And don't worry about it too much, the best sleep I ever got was on a mountain miles away from anything resembling a road or path under a tarp inches away from my face as I lay huddled with ten other men in a 20x20 foot space. Sometimes a change of pace can do well.

Storms look pretty imminent over here though, so I'll be sure to tell it that it needs to head North.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35583 on: August 19, 2011, 06:39:46 pm »

He's packing the bags full of blankets and stuff.  I'm probably going to leave soon.

Well, I guess it will be quiet and with some possible soothing drizzles.  Hrm.  Oh well.  Maybe it won't be humid.  I really hope it isn't humid.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #35584 on: August 19, 2011, 06:40:23 pm »

He's packing the bags full of blankets and stuff.  I'm probably going to leave soon.

Well, I guess it will be quiet and with some possible soothing grizzlies.  Hrm.  Oh well.  Maybe it won't be humid.  I really hope it isn't humid.

Hey, it might be fun! Two men alone against nature and all that
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35585 on: August 19, 2011, 06:41:59 pm »

I've already checked the site out.  As we were walking my Dad pointed out all the trash bags bears grabbed from the house and ripped open for the goods.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #35586 on: August 19, 2011, 06:44:52 pm »

That's good! That way they won't be hungry
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35587 on: August 19, 2011, 07:02:01 pm »

Ugh. Have to go see a doctor.
><
I dun wanna see a dokor :'(
*Hugs*

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35588 on: August 19, 2011, 07:08:55 pm »

You'll get new bandages, though, amirite?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #35589 on: August 19, 2011, 08:13:55 pm »

Open Note I sadly have need to write but can't really:

"Dear clients [I'm looking at you Drunk Drivers]. Do not spit on, or at, the police. If you somehow still spit on the police, tell me so I don't have to read it in the police report. It isn't like anyone is going to forget.... Yes. Yes, you are still screwed. No. No, it is not my fault.... Guess why.... Guess."

[Bangs... head... into ... desk... repeatedly]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 08:15:57 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #35590 on: August 19, 2011, 08:19:00 pm »

Unless you happen to be governor, in which case yuo can blame it on the unions.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35591 on: August 19, 2011, 09:28:12 pm »

Still quite sick =/

I mean, I'm not really sick, but I feel lousy.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #35592 on: August 19, 2011, 10:11:01 pm »

Unless you happen to be governor, in which case yuo can blame it on the unions.

He just issues unqualified calls of "idiot" when police catch him blatantly breaking the law and then messes with the police unions and all the others for good measure. http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2011/02/ohio_gov_john_kasich_calls_pol.html

Then he does a forced backpedal once he is called on this. The officer has to accept the apology after pretending not to accept it to make the whole charade look sincere, because Gov. Kasich is his boss: http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/feb/16/24/governor-cop-who-gave-him-ticket-hes-idiot-ar-398037/

Still quite sick =/

I mean, I'm not really sick, but I feel lousy.

[hugs] Get well soon hon. That's what counts. The rest of this post is just my disappointments. There's some good in it though.... :)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35593 on: August 19, 2011, 11:38:36 pm »

I found out my eye color changes to black when I'm in a certain mood today. It makes me sad because I really don't need another reason for people to dislike me, I've enough of those as is.
My personality profile.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #35594 on: August 19, 2011, 11:39:44 pm »

I found out my eye color changes to black when I'm in a certain mood today. It makes me sad because I really don't need another reason for people to dislike me, I've enough of those as is.

Depending on the mood, that could be awesome.

If it's when you're angry, people are going to think you're some sort of demon.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 2371 2372 [2373] 2374 2375 ... 8167