Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2352 2353 [2354] 2355 2356 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9445162 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #35295 on: August 16, 2011, 05:39:22 am »

I've heard a girl call a boy who touched her ass a fag, so I do think it has kind of lost it's meaning when it became a slang insult.
Fags are annoying people that ride Harleys right? [/southpark]

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35296 on: August 16, 2011, 06:01:05 am »

German measles and gentlemanly-parts pain. I litterally writhe in pain after peeing. I think this is going to be over soon... I hope. :(
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35297 on: August 16, 2011, 06:02:03 am »

German measles and gentlemanly-parts pain. I litterally writhe in pain after peeing.
Jesus... That must be horrible. This made me sad today.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #35298 on: August 16, 2011, 06:06:03 am »

Have you talked to a doctor about that? That does seem to be a fairly common symptom of a few STIs, which would be reason enough...or might even be something as bad as nutrition problems or the like.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #35299 on: August 16, 2011, 06:07:55 am »

We don't have a "things that made you feel anxious as all hell" thread, so I'm putting this here. University's fast approaching, and people won't stop telling me this. I'm not good at sleeping as is, I don't need all this on top of it.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35300 on: August 16, 2011, 06:08:54 am »

Thank you anyway. If you do find some proper pictures, though :P
I might scan in all the cards, once I'm back home.

Had this idea of a Tarot thread in 'Creative Projects' for quite a while now.
I'm just not sure if there would be interest in that sort of thing and I've got little experience in formulating a proper text for a reading, especially in english.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35301 on: August 16, 2011, 06:09:00 am »

We don't have a "things that made you feel anxious as all hell" thread, so I'm putting this here. University's fast approaching, and people won't stop telling me this. I'm not good at sleeping as is, I don't need all this on top of it.
This.

So much this.

Also: Mindmaker, the next SMT protagonist. Heheh.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35302 on: August 16, 2011, 06:14:32 am »

Shin Megami Tensei?

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35303 on: August 16, 2011, 07:01:22 am »

Wisdom teeth surgery actually went really smoothly. Last time I had surgery, it took them much longer to insert the needle and put me under, but the dentist-surgeon-man I went to was really good.

Now? Only pain. Mostly in my lower right jaw, where one of my wisdom teeth was coming in sideways, so more cutting was needed. Thank God for painkillers.

Oh, and rinsing with saltwater and antibacterial rinse, I expect.
Also often called Boowells.

Momiji Inubashiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35304 on: August 16, 2011, 07:28:37 am »

Ah... I'm finding myself in the awkward situation of needing to ask someone something but not being able to because of difficulty's.

Or maybe not. I need to prod around a bit.

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35305 on: August 16, 2011, 07:34:56 am »

A friend has been depressed for ages. I hadn't heard of her in months, until today... she had been in a hospital for a long while. Damn, I feel sorry for her and would like to help, but it's tricky... depression trumps attempts to comfort her, you know. I just can't make her feel better, no matter what I say.
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35306 on: August 16, 2011, 07:41:34 am »

As someone who has had (and still has) depression, having even a single friend there to comfort you is of immeasurable worth.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35307 on: August 16, 2011, 07:46:10 am »

As someone who has had (and still has) depression, having even a single friend there to comfort you is of immeasurable worth.

I know, and luckily I'm not the only one... but it feels, in a way, terrible. I can only listen, because I don't know what to say.
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35308 on: August 16, 2011, 07:47:06 am »

Trust me, it's not just saying the right things. Even being there, showing the person that there are people who care about her...

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35309 on: August 16, 2011, 08:01:55 am »

Trust me, it's not just saying the right things. Even being there, showing the person that there are people who care about her...

Makes me feel like a jerk though... she has difficulties I've never experienced, it's making me feel a bit guilty because my life has been smooth...

She has a very bad relationship with her mother. I've never had any real run-in with mine.
Her depression was kickstarted when her baccalaureate went awry. Meanwhile, I was among the best of our school and got a scholarship.
She didn't get to study in an University. I got exactly where I wanted, studying stuff I like and stuff I'm good at.

At least talking with her reminds me of how lucky I am... I owe her big time for that.
Pages: 1 ... 2352 2353 [2354] 2355 2356 ... 8167