Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2301 2302 [2303] 2304 2305 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9471472 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #34530 on: August 08, 2011, 01:44:39 am »

I'm having another day where I cannot think properly. Yaaay....
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34531 on: August 08, 2011, 01:48:25 am »

Cheering self as we "speak" =)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34532 on: August 08, 2011, 01:53:26 am »

Wanting to update the Prince of Toast thing, but at the same time not wanting to update it. Bluh.

.....Screw it, I'm just gonna go to sleep.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34533 on: August 08, 2011, 02:21:09 am »

Wanting to update the Prince of Toast thing, but at the same time not wanting to update it. Bluh.

.....Screw it, I'm just gonna go to sleep.

I think I can speak for all of us in that if it's getting to be a pain, take a break for a week or four. Better to have you wanting to update than it turning into a chore.

Vector, I am in agreement with quinnr.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #34534 on: August 08, 2011, 02:28:10 am »

I think a part of the external cartilage on my throat has dislocated/broken/whatever one doesn't leave me an asphixiated heap on the ground. As there is a part of my throat (cartilage part) sticking out a little on my left side, which makes a clicking noise (probably inaudible, but one can feel a clicking, no?) when I push it in, just to have it slide back out. The flesh on my neck nearly completely hides it. It still worries me though...

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34535 on: August 08, 2011, 02:29:03 am »

I think a part of the external cartilage on my throat has dislocated/broken/whatever one doesn't leave me an asphixiated heap on the ground. As there is a part of my throat (cartilage part) sticking out a little on my left side, which makes a clicking noise (probably inaudible, but one can feel a clicking, no?) when I push it in, just to have it slide back out. The flesh on my neck nearly completely hides it. It still worries me though...

Man, see a doctor. Makes me queasy just thinking about it.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34536 on: August 08, 2011, 02:29:37 am »

Doctor time?

Anyway, I'm sad because I met one of my old friends and the first thing he does is tries to make me fight someone for him. *sigh*
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34537 on: August 08, 2011, 02:32:38 am »

Things that made me saddish today is that I keep getting strung along by cute+smart guys, who after a few days stop talking to me and/or say "It was never what you thought it was, dude."

Even though we -talked- about what it was before.

Goddamnit, guys.

Hopefully this -new- guy is better. :/

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34538 on: August 08, 2011, 02:44:27 am »

Well, it looks like The Doctor got banned because of the whole MSPA thing. :(
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #34539 on: August 08, 2011, 02:46:51 am »

Wow that's scary.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34540 on: August 08, 2011, 02:47:46 am »

Well, it looks like The Doctor got banned because of the whole MSPA thing. :(
:( Bannings make me sad.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #34541 on: August 08, 2011, 02:54:03 am »

I think a part of the external cartilage on my throat has dislocated/broken/whatever one doesn't leave me an asphixiated heap on the ground. As there is a part of my throat (cartilage part) sticking out a little on my left side, which makes a clicking noise (probably inaudible, but one can feel a clicking, no?) when I push it in, just to have it slide back out. The flesh on my neck nearly completely hides it. It still worries me th

Do you have any throat infections? It might be just a node.

Alternatively, a cyst
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34542 on: August 08, 2011, 03:01:27 am »

Maybe it's a tumor in the muscle of your throat? I once had a tumor in my jaw (I think it was attached to the muscle) and I occasionly felt a clicking feel in my jaw.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #34543 on: August 08, 2011, 03:03:55 am »

I think a part of the external cartilage on my throat has dislocated/broken/whatever one doesn't leave me an asphixiated heap on the ground. As there is a part of my throat (cartilage part) sticking out a little on my left side, which makes a clicking noise (probably inaudible, but one can feel a clicking, no?) when I push it in, just to have it slide back out. The flesh on my neck nearly completely hides it. It still worries me th

Do you have any throat infections? It might be just a node.

Alternatively, a cyst
Nah, it's too rigidly fixed and too shaped to be a cyst or infection. Just as well, no infection symptoms of any kind for me. It's too hard as well, or rather, feels like cartilidge feels.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #34544 on: August 08, 2011, 03:38:35 am »

That doesn't mean it isn't a cyst.

Edit: more likely a regular branchial one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branchial_cyst
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 03:44:10 am by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 2301 2302 [2303] 2304 2305 ... 8167