Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2060 2061 [2062] 2063 2064 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452478 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #30915 on: June 05, 2011, 09:05:49 am »

It's because of the ultra shitty Google Translate crap. According to GT, it means pancakes.

Yeah, I suspected that they'd started doing an auto translate into English due to accessing through .com, rather than .ru.  Even .ru has been infested, though =/  I wish there were a better search option for this sort of thing...

Like Yandex.  Hohoho.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30916 on: June 05, 2011, 09:44:37 am »

I have seen something that must not be seen.

MY EYES! THEY BUUUUURN!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30917 on: June 05, 2011, 09:45:37 am »

MY EYES! THEY BUUUUURN!
You're not the only one who has...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #30918 on: June 05, 2011, 09:46:13 am »

Delicious pancakes that I don't have access to made me sad today.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30919 on: June 05, 2011, 09:52:33 am »

MY EYES! THEY BUUUUURN!
Its not even that bad everyone.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30920 on: June 05, 2011, 09:55:29 am »

What, this is Gendo with breasts?

I mean, why the hell not?

>_> <_<
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30921 on: June 05, 2011, 09:57:37 am »

Also the crossdressing prince, and I was going to show the brief part where Lizzie is 'dead'

Oh hohohohohohoho.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30922 on: June 05, 2011, 09:59:13 am »

Блинчики.

Dear Google: when I type that into your image search bar, I do not want fucking pancakes.
It's because of the ultra shitty Google Translate crap. According to GT, it means pancakes.
Is it even food-related?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30923 on: June 05, 2011, 10:01:17 am »

Is it even food-related?

It's the image in my avatar... "Russian Pancakes."  But they're very different from the American/English version.  They're not even that crepe-like.

Also the crossdressing prince, and I was going to show the brief part where Lizzie is 'dead'

Oh hohohohohohoho.

Bah, I'm trying to find the genderswapped Evangelion video I had bookmarked a while ago... it was so good!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #30924 on: June 05, 2011, 10:03:28 am »

Vector: Search "Blintz"
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30925 on: June 05, 2011, 10:06:40 am »

Vector: Search "Blintz"

Bah, but that's the non-national-specific one... D:  It mostly gives me the thick-stuffed and pan version, too, which isn't what I was looking for.

Good point, though.  Thanks for the idea.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #30926 on: June 05, 2011, 11:25:40 am »

I just made the best food I've made for years, for 4 persons, alone, ate one of them and now I feel like crying, looking at the 3 other bowls. I weren't even expecting anyone.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30927 on: June 05, 2011, 11:34:35 am »

*Pats Lysabild on the back.*
<:-(

In other news, somebodies perverted suggestion made me angry, and a little bit sad.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30928 on: June 05, 2011, 11:48:29 am »

My brother#3 is continuing to just fucking wreck any semblance of a loving family my family might have formed. He is 24 and living at home. He has, for the past 5 years, taken a full course load at the local college, and dumped every class after the first day, wasting all that money. This year was year 6, where he would turn it around, and yesterday was his first class, and he dropped all of his classes this morning. He is supposed to be saving money to move out and pay my parents back for the past six years. Instead, he spends all of his money on beer, weed, and cigarettes. It isn't that much though, because he only works part time at a sandwich shop. He bitches about not wanting a 'soulless' full time job somewhere, and sleeps literally 12-16 hours a day. He doesn't groom himself in the slightest, by which I mean he hasn't gotten any sort of hair trimming done in the past year, and showers once a week. This morning, because I refused to talk to him at the dinner table last night, he walked into my room and pissed all over my three-day old mouse and keyboard. Then he yelled at me to wake me up, and yelled at my parents about how I was being rude to him. At least they're under warranty at the store my friend works at. I get to see my dad drink himself stupid every night out of frustration and apathy, because there is nothing he can do to change my brother, and my mother won't let him get rid of him. I get to see my mom break down and cry all the time because she hates him so much, but her parents kicked her out of their lives from 14-22, and she doesn't want to do that to him. They had to break their promise to brother #2, about paying for his college since he was actually motivated and going places, because brother#3 wasted all their money with a DUI charge and a sexual harassment lawsuit. My family used to go on picnics and shit, and have family movie nights and just be the most disgustingly adorable family. Now, everyone is miserable, my dad and mom hit the bottle like it's oxygen, and brothers #1&2 just stay the fuck away from the house, and I'm trapped because I can't drive.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30929 on: June 05, 2011, 11:59:06 am »

Can't you get a friend to help..?
Pages: 1 ... 2060 2061 [2062] 2063 2064 ... 8167