Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2053 2054 [2055] 2056 2057 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9456892 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #30810 on: June 02, 2011, 07:39:44 am »

What does that mean, if you don't mind me asking?
PSX? It's the alt. name of the Play Station 1. It's also a movie player from a while back.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #30811 on: June 02, 2011, 07:46:28 am »

"PSX style". How was it different? When I look at the console games of today, I can't see much difference from my old PSX-gaming days.
Love, scriver~

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30812 on: June 02, 2011, 07:49:34 am »

"PSX style". How was it different? When I look at the console games of today, I can't see much difference from my old PSX-gaming days.
Bad physics, graphics (good graphics aren't exactly my thing, so I don't care) and some low tech stuff added in.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #30813 on: June 02, 2011, 07:51:06 am »

It's not PSX-style, I have no idea what Angel is going on about.  I mean I feel like I'm playing a playstation game.  The graphics are awful, there's no physics to speak of, and the gameplay is basically "Hit the X button repeatedly"
Shoes...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30814 on: June 02, 2011, 10:00:19 am »

Feeling sick...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30815 on: June 02, 2011, 12:20:07 pm »

I am coughing green phlegm out of my lungs.

Fuck.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #30816 on: June 02, 2011, 12:47:27 pm »

Man, you're still ill? Have you been to a doctor?
Love, scriver~

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #30817 on: June 02, 2011, 12:49:12 pm »

I am coughing green phlegm out of my lungs.

Fuck.

Sounds to me like you're sick.
Shoes...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30818 on: June 02, 2011, 01:21:19 pm »

Why, yes.  I am still sick.  I have been phlegming from my nose (and lungs) for two weeks now, with a low-grade fever--and now muscle pain all over my torso due to the amount of coughing I've been doing.

Whoop whoop, raise that roof.

Went to a doctor, may end up going again pretty soon.  I've got medicine, but it seems like I've taken (dun dun dun....) a TURN FOR THE WORSE.

Prescribe laudanum?  Y/Y  Because it is totally cholera.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #30819 on: June 02, 2011, 01:37:31 pm »

look at the bright side, your abdominal muscles are getting a real workout here.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #30820 on: June 02, 2011, 01:40:14 pm »

Sounds like a spirit of the east wind.  The only cure is trepanation.
Shoes...

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #30821 on: June 02, 2011, 01:55:03 pm »

I would have to agree with Vector's prescription of laudanum. As we learned from Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Laudanum will fix any physical ailment, including being slashed in the back by supernatural abominations.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30822 on: June 02, 2011, 05:58:34 pm »

I've got four friends going into somewhat risky surgery today, and no means of contact with them til Monday. One got in a car accident this morning, and I'm most worried for him. Another is getting his legs operated on after a sports injury, with risk of losing walking. Another is getting shit done with his ribs, which I will admit I've no clue what is happening there. A final needs spine work done after their own sports injury. To top off this shit sundae, my great aunt Lyn died last evening and my great uncle Sam, who's been stable in the hospital for a while, is starting to get worse. I've got plans, from earlier this week, that will hopefully occupy me all weekend and infuse some joy into me, but I'm doubtful given that it is hard to be an optimist in the midst of steaming shit piles.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #30823 on: June 02, 2011, 06:02:56 pm »

I would have to agree with Vector's prescription of laudanum. As we learned from Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Laudanum will fix any physical ailment, including being slashed in the back by supernatural abominations.
After all, the 15% morphine content has nothing to do with making you feel better about everything.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30824 on: June 02, 2011, 06:25:35 pm »

Have to take Math 118 again. You have to get a C in 118 to get into 119. I got a C-. *facepalm*

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 2053 2054 [2055] 2056 2057 ... 8167