Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443447 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #2850 on: February 17, 2010, 09:08:25 pm »

It got in my computer with a case, when I never let that abomination in my room.  I don't know where all that cat hair came from.
Shoes...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2851 on: February 17, 2010, 10:17:00 pm »

Usually a good reason I leave my desk a total mess; it discourages my cats so they stay off. Plus, they prefer underneath the desk anyway. I don't know why? Not really what I'd call scenic.

Fortunately (I guess) they migrated to hanging out on my bed. Not too happy about all the sand they track in though. Unlike everyone else, I only have dust clogging my machine most the time, but my keyboard is a different story. But then again, it's hard to tell if the hair in my keyboard at times is from my head, or if it's the cats'.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: February 18, 2010, 02:40:43 am »

Quote me.
Hey, everyone!! I am surprised I am remembered. :I

Also, Jakkarra, try avoiding all these internet neologisms, and try being polite to a fault. It isn't like you're a sociopath, or anything. Even if you screw up in social situations, at least you weren't trying to offend someone or drive them away or whatever. The more effort you put in, the better people will react to you, and the better things will get.

Also, don't do that schadenfreude thing where you laugh at a guy who has to go to school before you or whatever, that is how wars start

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: February 18, 2010, 02:42:31 am »

No really, how could anybody forget you.
You're mentioned every two weeks when somebody makes a thread asking how the penguin avatars came about.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: February 18, 2010, 05:16:58 am »

The thread about Deux Ex 3 made me sad today.

Basically I liked the first one and so the thought of a new one should be a good thing, but upon reading the thread I learn they pretty much butchered it and so is depressing.

The fact I get depressed over a game is depressing in and of itself, but that is a different issue.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: February 18, 2010, 05:42:45 am »

It's an improvement on Invisible War. No matter how bad it is, keep that in mind.

Anyway.
I have one of those stomach aches.

Not to be confused with THOSE stomach aches, where you are on the ground retching in terror and wondering what the hell went wrong to make your body turn on you so.

No, I have one of those stomach aches where it hurts just enough to keep you from sleeping, but not enough to justify you getting a panadol or some such.

Argh. Annoyance.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: February 18, 2010, 06:10:52 am »

Quote me.

Also, Jakkarra, try avoiding all these internet neologisms, and try being polite to a fault. It isn't like you're a sociopath, or anything. Even if you screw up in social situations, at least you weren't trying to offend someone or drive them away or whatever. The more effort you put in, the better people will react to you, and the better things will get.

Also, don't do that schadenfreude thing where you laugh at a guy who has to go to school before you or whatever, that is how wars start

I did used to be, but it really didnt get me anywhere, people constantly bemoaned me because of it. Though i generally am excessively polite in life, it usually seems to fare badly in the internet :/

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: February 18, 2010, 12:26:25 pm »

I can't access the forums on Dakka Dakka for some reason...

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: February 18, 2010, 01:32:05 pm »

Last night, a radio in my bathroom turned on. My sister tells me to make it stop, so I hit the sleep mode button. It turns on again and my sister tells me to unplug it this time. I did so and it still turned on later and it scared the hell out of me. <_<;;
It ended up having batteries.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: February 18, 2010, 03:21:28 pm »

Oh man. There was a Huntsman in the house and we didn't do anything about it and now it's not where it was last night.

And now we play the fourth most dangerous game. The first three being hunting androids, hunting humans, and finding pants sizes that fit me.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: February 18, 2010, 03:27:17 pm »

I just looked something up on DFMA, and I realized it's been soooo long since I played that I've almost forgot how to see the code...
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: February 18, 2010, 03:35:33 pm »

Nearly ingested peanuts today, and I'm allergic to them. I had a ritz cracker in my mouth and suddenly I realized: "Wait..this isn't cheese..this is PEANUT BUTTER!" I spat it out and rinsed my mouth out with a juicebox. I was freaking out, but I had no symptoms, so I guess everything turned out better than expected.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: February 18, 2010, 03:46:34 pm »

My brother is crying now because he's getting bullied at school. I swear, if it weren't for this assault and battery charge I keep hearing about, I'd beat 23 types of shit out of the bully, which would take some time, as I'd have to research about 14 new types of shit.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: February 18, 2010, 03:52:25 pm »

Well, if you beat them out of him, then they'd have to be inside him to start with, meaning you could just open up him and look for them, no need for research.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: February 18, 2010, 03:54:06 pm »

Quote me.

Modesty is not you INALUCT.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 8167