Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1882 1883 [1884] 1885 1886 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9487940 times)

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #28245 on: April 19, 2011, 08:13:22 am »

That's Mayday Green I believe. He's the tileset guy.
Or so I've been explained.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28246 on: April 19, 2011, 08:13:39 am »

Oh... Shit...

I'm also sad that my hair never wants to remain straight. No matter how wet it is or how much I brush it, it always sticks out from the sides of my head.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28247 on: April 19, 2011, 08:21:33 am »

Oh... Shit...

I'm also sad that my hair never wants to remain straight. No matter how wet it is or how much I brush it, it always sticks out from the sides of my head.

ARGLEBARGLE I feel your pain. I realize that guys are supposed to be less concerned or something but over the years the fact that without actually spending a whole lot of time brushing my hair, part of it sticks out is very annoying.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #28248 on: April 19, 2011, 08:23:55 am »

Long wavy/curly hair does that a lot.

But the knots.

Oh god, the knots >.<
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28249 on: April 19, 2011, 08:24:59 am »

Yeah, the knots are the worst part.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28250 on: April 19, 2011, 08:25:39 am »

He also does the Legendary Lands mod, and wrote Nist Akath, IIRC.
Awww. Nist Akath is awesome.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #28251 on: April 19, 2011, 08:26:33 am »

I nearly went beserk when I pulled what I can only describe as a clump of hair out trying to untangle a knot.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28252 on: April 19, 2011, 08:28:18 am »

That's Mayday Green I believe. He's the tileset guy.
Or so I've been explained.
Yep, I just checked DF Modding. Mike Mayday is the tileset guy, not Capt.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28253 on: April 19, 2011, 08:29:06 am »

I was originally going to go quietly into the night because if there's one thing I can't stand it's attention seeking, especially when it's me doing it, but hey, everyone's saying something, I figure it'd be rude to just disappear.

I will not be here anywhere near as much as I was because I don't like most of Bay 12 any more. It's just a thing that happens, I guess. I'll probably still end up lurking thanks to muscle memory sending me back here every time I open my laptop, though.

The more you know.
e: TO CLARIFY because I just realized how vague that was. I'll just be posting a whole lot less is all, and won't be on as much. And now when people go OMG JACKRABBIT IS BACK they can come look at this and feel slightly silly. Can't ask for more than that, really.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 10:34:26 pm by Jackrabbit »

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28254 on: April 19, 2011, 08:29:47 am »

Makrond getting banned was a given, but Retro and Mayday?  I don't get it.  Without seeing the PMs, this sounds like they were banned just for having certain opinions and associations, and that ain't right.

the same two or three people having leapfrog Touhou and *emote* contests

This is pretty much why I avoid the lower forums now.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28255 on: April 19, 2011, 08:31:29 am »

Yeah, people complain, but has ever anybody just said "Hey guys, you might want to cut down on that" without resorting to lagnguage?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28256 on: April 19, 2011, 08:31:44 am »

I was originally going to go quietly into the night because if there's one thing I can't stand it's attention seeking, especially when it's me doing it, but hey, everyone's saying something, I figure it'd be rude to just disappear.

I will not be here anywhere near as much as I was because I don't like most of Bay 12 any more. It's just a thing that happens, I guess. I'll probably still end up lurking thanks to muscle memory sending me back here every time I open my laptop, though.

The more you know.

OH JEEZ, not you too!

If Ein, Darvi, Vector and applesauce all leave then I'm probably gonna leave too.

Yeah, people complain, but has ever anybody just said "Hey guys, you might want to cut down on that" without resorting to lagnguage?

Not me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28257 on: April 19, 2011, 08:32:59 am »

Wait wut. I have become a reason to not leave? Something's wrong here.

I MUST  SPAM MORE NONSENSE!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28258 on: April 19, 2011, 08:34:09 am »

The more you know.

OH JEEZ, not you too!

If Ein, Darvi, Vector and applesauce all leave then I'm probably gonna leave too.
Things change, you know? I'll probably still post from time to time and really, probably end up coming back because I am a sucker. But right now I don't want to be here.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28259 on: April 19, 2011, 08:34:33 am »

Seriously? Does everyone paint the entire lower boards by three threads?

Because in all the arguments it's the same thing. "Oh no memes we don't like on one thread! We must hate the whole board!"

Yeah. They have.
Pages: 1 ... 1882 1883 [1884] 1885 1886 ... 8167