Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1850 1851 [1852] 1853 1854 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9459395 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #27765 on: April 16, 2011, 04:36:10 am »

Well he does have red hair...

(It's smashing Pumpkins, they have done more generas of music then the grammys! There is bound to be at least one song you like.)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27766 on: April 16, 2011, 06:13:27 am »

Gamecube controller is missing right when I wanted to play me some Paper Mario.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27767 on: April 16, 2011, 07:10:42 am »

My vision's bluring. It's becoming hard to proofread my posts...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27769 on: April 16, 2011, 07:19:43 am »

Alcohol or lack of sleep?
Not alcohol. I'm pretty sure it's not lack of sleep. I think it's because my eyes are dry from staring at the computer for over 15 hours straight.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27770 on: April 16, 2011, 10:08:33 am »

Just bombed an important math test right now. It's kinda difficult to study this stuff when an overwhelming sense of dread causes you to puke half the time.

I should probably stop giving my dad so much grief about constantly lecturing me on looking sick or not eating enough. This habit probably isn't healthy for me.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27771 on: April 16, 2011, 11:10:38 am »

I think I'm depressed again.

:(

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27772 on: April 16, 2011, 12:03:59 pm »

Just bombed an important math test right now. It's kinda difficult to study this stuff when an overwhelming sense of dread causes you to puke half the time.
 I should probably stop giving my dad so much grief about constantly lecturing me on looking sick or not eating enough. This habit probably isn't healthy for me.
:[

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27773 on: April 16, 2011, 12:59:08 pm »

Reading a short essay from Rousseau. Alas, the translation is rather mediocre.

I'd read it in French if I could, but I'm not quite there yet in the language.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27774 on: April 16, 2011, 01:01:15 pm »

The abortion debate info thread made by Vector is about to collapse into flames. Flamewars to be exact.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27775 on: April 16, 2011, 01:09:19 pm »

The abortion debate info thread made by Vector is about to collapse into flames. Flamewars to be exact.

I didn't make it, I just talked in it.

I'll go see what's up.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27776 on: April 16, 2011, 01:36:20 pm »

That main essay I have to write for the biggest scholarship I have this weekend is too difficult for me.  I just was about to start and read over what my topic has to be and it's crazy.

"Have you solved a scientific, artistic, or technical problem in a new and unusual way?  Have you come up with a distinctive original solution to a problem faced by your school, community, or family?  Have you developed an innovative way to save the environment or improve people's health?"

Anything I can think of is way too petty.  It's like I have to have invented a whole new way of life or something dammit.  :\

I just got my English essay back Thursday too and I found out I got a 71 on what I thought was a pretty good essay I spent a lot of time on.  That doesn't help my confidence at all.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27777 on: April 16, 2011, 01:40:17 pm »

"Have you solved a scientific, artistic, or technical problem in a new and unusual way?  Have you come up with a distinctive original solution to a problem faced by your school, community, or family?  Have you developed an innovative way to save the environment or improve people's health?"

Anything I can think of is way too petty.  It's like I have to have invented a whole new way of life or something dammit.  :\
Then answer "No." and write the rest of the essay out from that. Explain the things you considered, and why you consider them to be too petty to use.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27778 on: April 16, 2011, 01:43:06 pm »

I'm just going to lie about something and be really emotionally involved with it to look dramatic.  From what I read from the "winners" last year I can replicate that pretty easily.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #27779 on: April 16, 2011, 01:46:51 pm »

No it's not.  I exited.  Problem solved.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 1850 1851 [1852] 1853 1854 ... 8167