Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1817 1818 [1819] 1820 1821 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9439784 times)

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #27270 on: April 11, 2011, 02:44:04 pm »

I can't take anything off because I need to hide my true feelings and bottle my emotions in an infinite space.
A mind is anything but infinife. Bottle them up and you'll only harm yourself.
There are ways of dealing with them.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27271 on: April 11, 2011, 03:42:26 pm »

Friend of mine is pretty sick right now.
She's refusing to get out of class and get that taken care of for some reason. :I
I will never understand why people do that...
I don't know how many times i have been sick but got stuck into class cause of my parents. Go find her some medication at least to help her.

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #27272 on: April 11, 2011, 03:43:43 pm »

So apparently someone on another forum I go to temporarily slipped into a diabetic coma on Sunday. Currently out of the IC unit on account of having stabilized. The forum learned by proxy, since his (best, I think) friend is also a member there.

I don't really know either of them well at all, but still...

It really doesn't help that I have a family history that apparently predisposes me to diabetes.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27273 on: April 11, 2011, 04:02:13 pm »

Friend of mine is pretty sick right now.
She's refusing to get out of class and get that taken care of for some reason. :I
I will never understand why people do that...

I do that all the time.
Unless it needs immediate attention of course.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27274 on: April 11, 2011, 04:47:09 pm »

Man, my half-uncle, the old bastard I've been ranting about, is making me sick to my stomach. I'm just trying to get myself something to eat in the kitchen, and he's in my face telling me about his childhood, politics, and all these fucking disgusting raunchy sex jokes; all the while his breath smells like a mixture of tobacco and vomit. What did I do to deserve this? I never fucking speak to him of my own volition, he just gets in my face and starts talking.

I'm ready to puke.

I feel for you. Obnoxious family members are the worst obnoxious people.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #27275 on: April 11, 2011, 04:52:18 pm »

Whatever, I'm taking the next semester off anyway.

This is a dangerous road you're looking down Duke.  I vaguely recall that you have some big thing planned, but maybe I'm thinking of someone else.  Whatever the case, if you really are set on taking a semester "off", make sure it's for a reason you can point to.  Every single friend I have who took a semester off to "find themselves" or "collect" or whatever, never went back.  And if I had taken any time off, no matter the reason, God knows I would have done the same.  Heck, I started taking summer classes just to get out faster and keep myself from slipping.

I took off summer, came back to find out something had gone wrong with FAFSA.  I didn't get back in until the beginning of the next year.

Whoops.
Shoes...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27276 on: April 11, 2011, 05:23:45 pm »

It's not gonna be fully off. I'm gonna try looking for a job to work the whole time, I just need to do something else other than worry about all this school crap. Fuck I already have a class I totally abandoned because I couldn't handle it to the degree of failing to get rid of it. I'm basically banking on the Europe trip this summer helping me figure some crap out, because I can't continue like this. Whatever I'm doing isn't working, and taking another semester will just mean my classes slipping further and further into the gutter. I figure if I earn some money I can pay for a class or two myself, fuck financial aid. I need to take those art classes, I need to take those programming classes, I need to explore the different opportunities available to me.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #27277 on: April 11, 2011, 06:26:49 pm »

Thing that made me terrified.  Recently my dad and I noticed that the paint around the head of my grandpa's bed is decomposing.  Part of it is gone completely, and the area around it feels sticky and not-quite-dry compared to the rest.

What the hell is wrong with my grandpa's hair?
Shoes...

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27278 on: April 11, 2011, 06:33:29 pm »

Damp does that sort of thing to paint; maybe a long buildup of grease has the same sort of effect? Or maybe it's coincidence, and is just damp. Check behind wardrobes and cabinets, see if you can find any other spots where this is happening.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27279 on: April 11, 2011, 06:34:33 pm »

Wauuuu, how do I keep getting sick?

Blorck.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27280 on: April 11, 2011, 06:38:26 pm »

Wauuuu, how do I keep getting sick?

Blorck.
Hey I'm sick too... Sick buddies.. Yay..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27281 on: April 11, 2011, 06:39:09 pm »

Damn you for setting a curse on me you two, I'm sick also.
Hello Hunam

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27282 on: April 11, 2011, 06:39:55 pm »

I'm feeling mildly ill after eating too much Haribo. That's nearly the same, right?
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27283 on: April 11, 2011, 06:40:41 pm »

Just got the worst blister on my thumb from guitar.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27284 on: April 11, 2011, 06:44:30 pm »

I just remembered I have programming homework due tomorrow, and once again media files have not been provided so that means that while it's not required (though expected) I'm going to be making

-FOUR AWFUL IMAGES
-TWO EAR GRATING TUNES
-And ONE HORRIBAD TERRILAME GAME
Pages: 1 ... 1817 1818 [1819] 1820 1821 ... 8167