Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1808 1809 [1810] 1811 1812 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9432224 times)

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #27135 on: April 10, 2011, 07:21:39 am »

http://www.anthonberg.dk/Forside.aspx

Marzipan, the only thing that can force me to eat chocolate too. I'd rather have just the marzipan of course.

Also, a thing that makes me sad, look at the site, which you most certainly can't read most of unless you speak a scandinavian language and notice the amount of english words that pollute my language.
:P

/glare

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27136 on: April 10, 2011, 07:23:02 am »

Guess whose role in this comic I took? :(

You're the jumpluff.

Duh.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27137 on: April 10, 2011, 07:53:12 am »

Well first of all the taste isn't really that good, second of all I have acid damaged teeth and chocolate is so sugary that eating it HURTS like OMFGWTFSHIT GET HIS OUTTA MAH MOUTH hurts.
Get Oral surgery to have your teeth removed, it helps. :P

Honestly I don't see what the big deal about having teeth is anyways, except for if you like eating bricks you can eat fine. O.o

Are you trying to be funny or somethin'? Honestly can't tell.

What are you talking about?  My teeth were so screwed up and giving me abscesses and constant pain that I had to have surgery to remove them all, and I was making an observation that I never have problems eating anything in spite of almost never being arsed enough to put in my false teeth.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27138 on: April 10, 2011, 07:55:34 am »

I have this large bump on my right foots big toe. It surfaced late last year and occasionly leaks pus and shit. After being put on antibiotics it disapeared. It's been back for a few months now and it's FUCKING painful...

Goddamn feet issues.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27139 on: April 10, 2011, 08:31:08 am »

Had to defeat Ledah, again.
RIP sweet prince angel.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27140 on: April 10, 2011, 12:10:01 pm »

OH MY FUCKING GOD I have to tolerate the most irritating old bastard alive. It doesn't matter what I'm doing at the moment, he feels completely privileged to interrupt me and then TALK.

TALK TALK TALK for who knows how long? He's a friend of the family, and gets offended if I try to cut the conversation short, but he fully expects me to stand there and listen to his old sorry ass. This isn't a conversation, he talks TO ME, transitioning from topic to topic all on his own. All I know is that at any point in the day, I'm going to have to put aside 25 minutes or more to listen to the fucking geezer blather on and on about his life, his family, 'useful tips', his unfunny jokes, any sort of gossip, and generally browbeating the fucking hell out of me for no fucking reason.

He kept me trapped in one of his 'conversations' for more than TWO HOURS once. All I want is to be left alone, but I can't get the fucking peace of day I swear!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27141 on: April 10, 2011, 12:15:51 pm »

That's actually technically called talking at you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #27142 on: April 10, 2011, 12:20:28 pm »

Well first of all the taste isn't really that good, second of all I have acid damaged teeth and chocolate is so sugary that eating it HURTS like OMFGWTFSHIT GET HIS OUTTA MAH MOUTH hurts.
Get Oral surgery to have your teeth removed, it helps. :P

Honestly I don't see what the big deal about having teeth is anyways, except for if you like eating bricks you can eat fine. O.o

Are you trying to be funny or somethin'? Honestly can't tell.

What are you talking about?  My teeth were so screwed up and giving me abscesses and constant pain that I had to have surgery to remove them all, and I was making an observation that I never have problems eating anything in spite of almost never being arsed enough to put in my false teeth.

Some of us don't want dentures when we're 20.
Shoes...

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27143 on: April 10, 2011, 12:29:32 pm »

Also, I've been keeping it to myself, but my Mom has had a major back surgery recently, and is currently in the hospital.

Her recovery time keeps getting prolonged as well, because she can't get her back to stop bleeding, and I worry about her constantly. She called me this morning and told me she had to get a blood transfusion in order to keep from bleeding out. I worry for her terribly.

What's more, is that I was supposed to be heading back to MCTI, my college, today since today is the technical end of my break, but I have to stay and wait for my mom's recovery to end, and help take care of the family. So now I'm missing a couple days of schooling (and I love my schooling) and I'm going to have to make it up when I get back, as well as I'm using up ALOT of my sick hours, and disqualifying myself from my usual perfect attendance.

I mean, serious, goddamnit man.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27144 on: April 10, 2011, 01:30:55 pm »

Some of us don't want dentures when we're 20.

You think I wanted false teeth?  I didn't exactly have many choices, it was either near constant abscesses and pain or surgery to get rid of my teeth. 

Brush your teeth kids.

On topic.

Meh terrible day, emotions got kinda the best of me, taking the stupidest things to fucking seriously. :-\
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 01:35:32 pm by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #27145 on: April 10, 2011, 03:13:56 pm »

American Chocolate is classified as Cheese in most other countries. People from the big chocolate producing countries (Switzerland, Belgium etc) are of the opinion that it's a crime against humanity and don't let it past their borders.
Cheese? I don't get that one, but I personally like American Chocolate.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27146 on: April 10, 2011, 03:29:44 pm »

Remember that to get a steady supply of economically viable coco you'll have to buy it from plantations that usually employ child labor, so while it may not cut it as legitimate the companies have a pretty damn good reason for skimping on the coco.

Ironic that they don't allow non-coco chocolate because it's a crime against humanity.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27147 on: April 10, 2011, 03:38:13 pm »

Ironic that they don't allow non-coco chocolate because it's a crime against humanity.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27148 on: April 10, 2011, 04:44:11 pm »

I think I may be dying of solids of rotation =/

Least favorite subject in calculus, ever.  Why?  Why?!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #27149 on: April 10, 2011, 04:46:52 pm »

So my mom was in the ER this morning. Mercifully, she seems to be okay and they're just trying to figure out what was wrong, but they let her go home, so that's a good sign at least. It meant that I'm more or less fucked on my homework now, because of the lost time taking care of miscellaneous errands for her and stuff, but eh, procrastination's my fault. I'll deal. I'm mostly sad cause they're still not sure what it was, which is worrying. Just that she's got a bile stone and some kidney stones, and while that'd ordinarily be perfectly sufficient cause for the pain on its own, given that these have been cropping up for nearly a year now, it's worrisome.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 1808 1809 [1810] 1811 1812 ... 8167