Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1779 1780 [1781] 1782 1783 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9429754 times)

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #26700 on: April 06, 2011, 04:35:06 am »

*bro-fist*
I'm stuck in this dump for 9 months too.
3 more left now.

Best times of my life.

At hindsight, of course. But then again, the last 1½ years, being in coma might have been better.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26701 on: April 06, 2011, 04:36:16 am »

Russians are the reason I too enjoyed a full year in the military.  ;)

Er... then I was wrong?

Then you ... share a border with Russia, but you aren't from Lithuania, and you have some argument/friendly rivalry with Lithuania (probably), which implies that you're not from one of the Germanic countries (i.e. Austria, or Germany).  Your username isn't too indicative... and your country has a high suicide rate.  You aren't from Belarus, because Belarus is above Japan.  And you don't write like a Hungarian (I don't think, anyway), which, given the contents of this table makes me guess Ukraine.

*sigh*

Either way, you seem like an interesting person with an excellent sense of humor and, you know, welcome to you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #26702 on: April 06, 2011, 04:40:18 am »

I feel as if I'm mentally breaking down and my minds degrading to slag :/

I'm zoning out a lot more than I ever did, I once managed to walk about 1km without thinking of anything or being aware of where I was. I'm getting a lot slower in thinking, to test this I nicked one of my brothers test GCSE maths papers and after an hour I couldn't do even a half of it, not to mention most of it stumped me :I

Various other stuff too, forgetfulness, blurting things out that I shouldn't etc.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26703 on: April 06, 2011, 04:44:45 am »

Wow, that looks racist and offensive. Nothing against the country or its people, other than the few crackheads in the lead. But doesnt that apply to every country?

Yeah, pretty much.  Putin seems a bit, er... off.  Well, perhaps rather more than a bit.

Always good for jokes, though >_>
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26704 on: April 06, 2011, 04:48:03 am »

Russians are the reason I too enjoyed a full year in the military.  ;)

Er... then I was wrong?

Then you ... share a border with Russia, but you aren't from Lithuania, and you have some argument/friendly rivalry with Lithuania (probably), which implies that you're not from one of the Germanic countries (i.e. Austria, or Germany).  Your username isn't too indicative... and your country has a high suicide rate.  You aren't from Belarus, because Belarus is above Japan.  And you don't write like a Hungarian (I don't think, anyway), which, given the contents of this table makes me guess Ukraine.

*sigh*

Either way, you seem like an interesting person with an excellent sense of humor and, you know, welcome to you.

Thanks. Finland. Eesti, Sami and Magyar, Hungarian are the 3 closest languages in the Finnish-Ugrian languages... Hungary mainly shares some ancient words and the general grammar, other than they have even more postpositions and cases. And lots of zs and cs and gs everywhere we have almost none, and slihtly differing pronouncement.

Lets start a club.

I'm zoning out a lot more than I ever did, I once managed to walk about 1km without thinking of anything or being aware of where I was. I'm getting a lot slower in thinking, to test this I nicked one of my brothers test GCSE maths papers and after an hour I couldn't do even a half of it, not to mention most of it stumped me :I

Various other stuff too, forgetfulness, blurting things out that I shouldn't etc.

I think if one is depressed long enough it starts to physically effect the brains. Not permanently(at first at least), but if I dont remember wrong, according to some study, at least the memory and concentration are effected. Not good as neither helps any with the depression.

Wow, that looks racist and offensive. Nothing against the country or its people, other than the few crackheads in the lead. But doesnt that apply to every country?

Yeah, pretty much.  Putin seems a bit, er... off.  Well, perhaps rather more than a bit.

Always good for jokes, though >_>

Hes my idol! Kills bengal tigers with his bare hands, does judo and lifts weights. Manliest man, a true icon for all kids and whatnot.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26705 on: April 06, 2011, 04:49:44 am »

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26706 on: April 06, 2011, 04:51:24 am »

Ergh.. feel sick, but I'm stuck in college.. Bleh, hate this
*Hugs*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #26707 on: April 06, 2011, 04:54:06 am »

Lets start a club.

I think if one is depressed long enough it starts to physically effect the brains. Not permanently(at first at least), but if I dont remember wrong, according to some study, at least the memory and concentration are effected. Not good as neither helps any with the depression.

More than happy too.

Possibly, but if it is there's nothing I can really do about it.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #26708 on: April 06, 2011, 05:06:33 am »

I am full of frustrate because I can't play touhous or minecraft with ein because of something stupid with the networks and bedtimes.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26709 on: April 06, 2011, 05:11:08 am »

I am full of frustrate because I can't play touhous or minecraft with ein because of something stupid with the networks and bedtimes.

Ahh... Ein... Everybodies favourite transgendered paedophile!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26710 on: April 06, 2011, 05:18:12 am »

It was a troll.
I love trolls.
They're funny.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #26711 on: April 06, 2011, 05:20:45 am »

It has for me, at least. I can hardly remember anything before the "gymnasium" without help, and those three years are fading fast as well.. Not to mention the last two years, they're just mashed together. Of course, not much happened during them anyway... As for concentration, that's the reason I can't/don't read any more, or write, or doodle stuff. So both of them fits me, at least.
Love, scriver~

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26712 on: April 06, 2011, 05:23:22 am »

*bro-fist*
I'm stuck in this dump for 9 months too.
3 more left now.

Best times of my life.

At hindsight, of course. But then again, the last 1½ years, being in coma might have been better.

Really?
It's been very tireing to me. I really don't get along with stereotypical male groups.
I like to do a good job, but that only has led to people poking fun of me all the time.
Only when I started doing it half-assed like everybody else, they gave me some peace.
I don't feel comfortable in doing so, but I value my mental health.

Well many still consider it a 'coming of age'-ritual. I guess it's supposed to teach you not to stand out and to embrace mediocrety...
This makes me sad.

@MetalMilitia:
Remember that there's always somebody you can talk to around here...

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #26713 on: April 06, 2011, 05:25:36 am »

I miss being able to draw T^T

I could draw manga at a competent level without help and quite quickly. Hell, I can't draw at all now!

I didn't even stop for a few years! I just sat down once and I wasn't drawing like I used to, in fact I couldn't draw anything.

@Mindmaker, bleh, shit day today I'm kinda going to be spilling out random problems I'm having, sorry to everyone :/

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26714 on: April 06, 2011, 05:26:52 am »

I miss being able to draw T^T

I could draw manga at a competent level without help and quite quickly. Hell, I can't draw at all now!

I didn't even stop for a few years! I just sat down once and I wasn't drawing like I used to, in fact I couldn't draw anything.

@Mindmaker, bleh, shit day today I'm kinda going to be spilling out random problems I'm having, sorry to everyone :/
Practice more. You'll get better, trust me.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 ... 1779 1780 [1781] 1782 1783 ... 8167