Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9474214 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #255 on: October 24, 2009, 02:37:02 am »

Oh please, I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have the time to sew clothes out of the skin.

Would you belive me if I told you tailoring was an interest of mine?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 24, 2009, 02:38:03 am »

I probably should have watched a few more minutes after that scene...
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 24, 2009, 02:41:10 am »

Oh please, I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have the time to sew clothes out of the skin.

Would you belive me if I told you tailoring was an interest of mine?

It's official, Sofia is now classified as a threat to life as we know it.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 24, 2009, 02:51:39 am »

i'd accept Sofia as our resident mass-murderer if i get to sell the by products of said mass murder.

I know lots of people willing to buy human leather chaps.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 24, 2009, 02:54:49 am »

Sorry, realm, but corporations know that it is cheaper to have the work done with inferior fabrics by third-world children. It looks like your plan won't work.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 24, 2009, 02:57:26 am »

Not selling to a corporation, i'm making a website and selling it there.

I highly doubt selling human leather chaps is legal.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 24, 2009, 02:58:41 am »

Still won't work. Corporation stuff's cheaper. Legal too.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 24, 2009, 03:02:25 am »

You do realize that Sofia would give me the chaps if i supplied her with all the things needed for the rampage, and the chaps would cost a lot, right?

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 24, 2009, 03:04:44 am »

Yeah, but who would buy them? Humans have this strange aversion towards wearing garments made from their slaughtered kin.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 24, 2009, 03:06:42 am »

Have you ever been to Guro-chan?

They're is ALWAYS a exception to the rule.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 24, 2009, 03:08:40 am »

Yes, but it's not large enough to make a sustainable (or large) profit from.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 24, 2009, 03:11:20 am »

If i sell 1000 100$ chaps, i'll have made 100,000 dollars, minus expenses.

Yes, there are that many perverts on the internet.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 24, 2009, 03:18:04 am »

"Hah. Hah. Sofia is perverted.'
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 24, 2009, 03:21:01 am »

Yes. www.humanchaps.com relies on that fact.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 24, 2009, 03:22:57 am »

I'm sad because i spent over an hour trying to work out why my mouse wasn't working until i realised that i'd left my WACOM plugged in and the pen was lying on top of it.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 8167