Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1505 1506 [1507] 1508 1509 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9458678 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #22590 on: February 17, 2011, 06:16:27 am »

Bloody frenchmen couldn't make a language that's not nigh-impossible to understand, could they?

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #22591 on: February 17, 2011, 06:18:35 am »

Actually they have. Three of them, for that matter. One you use while speaking, and two while writing. This is what you get when you mix Francs, Northern Germainc tribes and Romans.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #22592 on: February 17, 2011, 06:45:13 am »

I saw a thread title that looked like it may have had some interesting discussion, made by a forumite I wouldn't have expected it from.

No discussion to be had. Sadfaec.

Also had a nutter at work tonight; took a tangential leap of conversation to make threats of murder and familial rape upon telemarketing scammers, forgot a bag, next customer commiserated with me about his, nutter came back to get his bag, guessed the customer had complained, and basically accused him of telemarketing scamming for no real reason - behind his back, though. Fuck I hate having to censor myself, and fuck I hate people who are incapable of moderation.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22593 on: February 17, 2011, 06:53:05 am »

Until now, Steam problems were things that happened to other people.

But now I'm having them. And it is rather annoying. Especially due to the lack of a 'If your Steam is doing THIS!: Do THIS!" page on the internet. You'd think that someone would make it, even if Steam couldn't be fucked to.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22594 on: February 17, 2011, 03:51:22 pm »

Motivation is plummeting again.
Sill no contact to my newly aquired acquaintance (stupid message limit on online platforms) and I haven't touched a book in days.
Work is being exhausting, co-workers still being idiots.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22595 on: February 17, 2011, 04:20:27 pm »

Keep trying, Mindmaker!

When I receive your letter, I'll be sure to write lots of neat motivational things.

Also, Spud did not drop my Russian class, which means that I haven't been successful enough at my rivalry.  It was a cold that apparently kept him in bed for 20 hours, and definitely not a result of any occult magical ceremonies I may or may not have been performing.

Yes, that's right, you can never win when it comes to righteous beatdowns.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22596 on: February 17, 2011, 04:26:14 pm »

I'm just pissed off, because of that scam.
So you make a platform, where people can meet eachother fom all over the world, but never mention anything about a message limit.
And once they hit it, you offer them a gold membership for unlimited messages...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22597 on: February 17, 2011, 04:30:14 pm »

Stupid Emulator locking up while I save, meaning I have to do 40% of the game all over again...
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22598 on: February 17, 2011, 04:37:46 pm »

My dog is getting kinda old (nine years, which is old for a small dog).  He's had some nasty teeth for most of his life, the worst being the two incisors in lower front.  One of them has been leaning over nearly sideways for some time, as it turned brown.

He's in a good mood, but he keeps looking at me expectantly while standing next to his food.  He's been sticking to me like glue while I've been eating a sandwich.  I gave him a piece, and noticed that tooth is gone.  Poor little dog.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 04:39:33 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22599 on: February 17, 2011, 04:56:47 pm »

It's always sad when pets die. You tend to like them, and they live for so short that it happens often enough. Too soon, in fact. :(

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22600 on: February 17, 2011, 04:58:54 pm »

I've had the same parakeet for 16 years now, and his only problem is a little arthritis in one of his feet... he outlived my dog, my fish, and all of my birds (and there were a lot of the last).

*sigh*

I want to get a cat sometime.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #22601 on: February 17, 2011, 05:04:54 pm »

I've had the same parakeet for 16 years now, and his only problem is a little arthritis in one of his feet... he outlived my dog, my fish, and all of my birds (and there were a lot of the last).
Oi me too, she literally outlived several generations of same specie birds we brought in. But her problem is that she sorta guarded her unfertilized eggs like crazy, so it kinda stank up the place from time to time.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22602 on: February 17, 2011, 05:05:26 pm »

I've been worried about my cats tooth too. It's been slightly brown and bits of it were translucent.
Vet told us that it's nothing serious, though.

As soon as I have a place of my own, I'll be getting two of those litte buggers.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22603 on: February 17, 2011, 05:06:33 pm »

Gotta write a sonnet about bureaucracy in one day, and do what boils down to a REALLY large scale coloring project. Great.
make sure to add in alot of red

something something something red
In other news, Retro shamed me.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22604 on: February 17, 2011, 07:17:01 pm »

Cat has fleas. Cat decided to sleep under my bedcovers this morning. I wake up with my wrist itching like crazy with fleabites. Got two on the inside, one on the outside and one on the back of my hand. Really annoying.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator
Pages: 1 ... 1505 1506 [1507] 1508 1509 ... 8167