Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1337 1338 [1339] 1340 1341 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9455004 times)

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #20070 on: January 13, 2011, 10:19:37 pm »

By your powers combined I am

Ęsc!
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20071 on: January 14, 2011, 12:02:21 am »

I keep getting kinda nuts about my hard drive space, I have 95gigs left but whenever I get under 90 go blitzing around the hard drive trying to figure out how to free more space, like uninstalling games I don't play much and cataloging my folders to see what is using all my space. (300 gig hard drive btw) So far M2:TW and ETW are my heaviest games with M2:TW taking 30 gigs and ETW taking 24 gigs. (Yay for mods)

Also for some strange reason there is 8-10 gigs just... used by something and I have no idea what, haha. (Like I add up all the folders and the files in C: and it comes out to 176ish and right-click properties on the hard-drive says 188 used) Ah well I'm sure there is a good reason I'm ignoring.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20072 on: January 14, 2011, 12:16:44 am »

I am sad sad sad today. And everyday.

I think I have depression, what ever that means.

I am going to a doctor to get it confirmed.

Sad all the time now, to bad because I used to be happy. Ah well.

Life is hard now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #20073 on: January 14, 2011, 12:32:11 am »

Right after I wake up from a dream for the first few seconds I am clueless as to who I am and what my existence is.  Such a unique feeling.  I want to be honest with myself, every night I stare at my slanted ceiling and I'm not afraid of anything, this isn't because of bravery.  I don't care.  I've had thoughts of my death, but I couldn't let that happen.  Not for my sake but for others.  I tear myself up just thinking if I were to die and how my brother or father would react.  My Father gave me my existence along with my Mother, he's already said I'm the proudest thing he has.  My Brother would never have a role model or older sibling to learn from.  Everyday he would come home to an empty house.  No hello, no greeting.
  That is why I can not die, by living I can help other people.  Even if I hate myself I can't hate other people.  I'll be watching an anime and every time it's always the reason that sticks out.  Every person was born for a reason.  You are here.  I am holding you right now, you exist.  I have to protect you or I wouldn't be here.

I am sad too, but I know this and I can fix this.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20074 on: January 14, 2011, 12:36:12 am »

It's odd how many things can throw you into that kind of depression, and it's damn hard to get out once you're in deep enough.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20075 on: January 14, 2011, 12:37:37 am »

I always find that smiling even if you don't feel like smiling makes you feel like smiling.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20076 on: January 14, 2011, 12:40:48 am »

It just makes my face hurt and makes me feel like frowing.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #20077 on: January 14, 2011, 12:53:29 am »

Like so?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20078 on: January 14, 2011, 12:57:07 am »

The smile needs to be bigger. If it's not large enough it won't work.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20079 on: January 14, 2011, 02:00:15 am »

I fell into a storm drain. Didn't see it, was walking in ankle deep water, and just kinda fell. Thankfully my frenzied swimming meant that I didn't get my face underwater- despite the steel cap boots making floating a little difficult. Anyway, I managed to struggle my way to a nearby guard rail and pull myself out of the water. Funny thing you never imagine in a flood- The water goes through everything. First, and most notably, the sewerage of 25,000 homes. But also any food, drink or meat left in fridges and cupboards, anything that died, and any aquatic life. And I had a cut.

So now I'm having a quick break between the frantically getting rushed to a doctor thing.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20080 on: January 14, 2011, 02:40:34 am »

I fell into a storm drain. Didn't see it, was walking in ankle deep water, and just kinda fell. Thankfully my frenzied swimming meant that I didn't get my face underwater- despite the steel cap boots making floating a little difficult. Anyway, I managed to struggle my way to a nearby guard rail and pull myself out of the water. Funny thing you never imagine in a flood- The water goes through everything. First, and most notably, the sewerage of 25,000 homes. But also any food, drink or meat left in fridges and cupboards, anything that died, and any aquatic life. And I had a cut.

So now I'm having a quick break between the frantically getting rushed to a doctor thing.
Oh god D: OH God D: D:
I hope your okay :<
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20081 on: January 14, 2011, 03:04:30 am »

I'm fine. Doctor told me to come back if I get sick. Apparently he doesn't give antibiotics or tetanus shots for 'just in case'.

Which I guess is wise.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20082 on: January 14, 2011, 03:07:59 am »

Fuck, walking through flood water sucks, to that I can attest. At least when I had to do it, it was relatively clean water, although it was a fair bit deeper (waist) and full of ice.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20083 on: January 14, 2011, 03:09:16 am »

Goddamnit. Stupid piece of bullshit college is holding back my money for two weeks 'cause I missed class.
Newsflash assholes, if I kill myself. I'mma miss lots of days. :(
*Hugs*

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20084 on: January 14, 2011, 03:26:56 am »

Yeah, and then they'll never have to pay you.
Pages: 1 ... 1337 1338 [1339] 1340 1341 ... 8167