Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1138 1139 [1140] 1141 1142 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9500009 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #17085 on: November 26, 2010, 10:53:03 pm »

My floor is just unpolished attic wood so I lay a Pokemon blanket on the floor.

My cat has pissed on my homework before though, argh.  He's gotten better.  Today he threw up on my floor though!  >_<

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #17086 on: November 27, 2010, 12:25:00 am »

I finished Ghost in the Shell. Every movie and episode. Now I shall be somewhere between strange mood and depressed for the next few days, as I always am after spending 16 hours a day watching a series only to find its inevitable end... After watching it, I have become convinced that I may not find any sort of sci-fi which I could possibly enjoy more. But now its over.  :'(

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17087 on: November 27, 2010, 12:27:22 am »

I felt similar after finishing Monster or pretty much anything really.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17088 on: November 27, 2010, 12:31:35 am »

I finished Ghost in the Shell. Every movie and episode. Now I shall be somewhere between strange mood and depressed for the next few days, as I always am after spending 16 hours a day watching a series only to find its inevitable end... After watching it, I have become convinced that I may not find any sort of sci-fi which I could possibly enjoy more. But now its over.  :'(

I watched Lucky Star as a result of seriousness burnout from a Ghost in the Shell marathon.
Go watch something light-hearted and funny.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17089 on: November 27, 2010, 12:33:13 am »

Just finished Obsidian Tower in Recettear.

Then my game crapped out.

Thanks muchly, computer.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #17090 on: November 27, 2010, 12:38:13 am »

I watched Lucky Star as a result of seriousness burnout from a Ghost in the Shell marathon.
That never helps. I don't get burned out on a series; they always run out of episodes before I want to stop watching. Although granted, even a full 10 season marathon of Stargate SG-1 over the summer wasn't enough episodes to satisfy me. >_>

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17091 on: November 27, 2010, 12:43:53 am »

You, good sir, are insane.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #17092 on: November 27, 2010, 12:47:31 am »

You, good sir, are insane.

Dear god yes.

I always get sad when a work I'm really enjoying ends. The longer it is the worse it is.

Hey! If you're feeling really insane you could read the manga. I'm sure one(probably all) of the scanlation sites has it.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17093 on: November 27, 2010, 01:25:06 am »

That never helps. I don't get burned out on a series; they always run out of episodes before I want to stop watching. Although granted, even a full 10 season marathon of Stargate SG-1 over the summer wasn't enough episodes to satisfy me. >_>
Then you need Atlantis and Universe. If that doesn't work, go have some LEXX with a good view of the Farscape.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17094 on: November 27, 2010, 01:30:20 am »

mediafire is a very large pile of shit.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17095 on: November 27, 2010, 01:36:48 am »

LEXX with a good view of the Farscape.
I really should watch those.
They're on Netflix.
But I'm watching Atlantis.
Because I've watched all of SG-1.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17096 on: November 27, 2010, 01:53:00 am »

Reading The Wasp Factory, Finished the bit with the smiling child.

Uuug D:
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17097 on: November 27, 2010, 02:23:55 am »

The dog was barking a lot this night, so my dad told my sister to put him downstairs. I told her to make sure the gate to my room was secure if she was going to get something from my room. She got hostile and defensive for me nagging her.
 I come downstairs later and the gate is open, the dog is on my bed and there is a pile of poop on the freshly-laid carpet.

First day with new carpet too.

Maybe he should have pooped in your sisters room, but hey, when you've gotta go, you've gotta go.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #17098 on: November 27, 2010, 02:30:12 am »

My cat has pissed on my homework before though, argh.  He's gotten better.  Today he threw up on my floor though!  >_<
Hey, at least your cat doesn't throw up 2-4 times daily, once on a good day. We've gotten him checked out, and apparently he's just bulimic. It's basically just hairballs but with food.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17099 on: November 27, 2010, 02:31:25 am »

My cat throws up enough that I can classify them into categories.
Pages: 1 ... 1138 1139 [1140] 1141 1142 ... 8168