Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9476610 times)

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #1665 on: January 06, 2010, 08:06:47 pm »

OH WOE IS ME! OH PITIFUL SORROW! My fair Hippomen we're attacked and killed by evil gremlins!
AND LOOK WHAT THEY NAMED IT!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
THPÆCROSSISM
ΘπÆ┼ - Rise up against our superiors! Let all dwarves be equal!
KHDownloads

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: January 06, 2010, 11:43:29 pm »

OH WOE IS ME! OH PITIFUL SORROW! My fair Hippomen we're attacked and killed by evil gremlins!

The Incest of Binding?
Well, I guess it would make you and your siblings closer.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: January 07, 2010, 12:06:13 am »

FUCK YOU INTERNET, NOT LETTING ME PLAY GAMES BECAUSE STEAM IS A DICK WHEN YOU AREN'T SUPPORTED BY THE WEBS THAT BIND US.

ALSO IT'S MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND I'M FREAKING OUT MAAAN.

Oh and yeah, happy Two Three me.

I guess I can put that in the happy thread while I'm still here for an hour or two.

CAN'T DO ANYTHING COOL LIKE STREAM RIGHT NOW HAHA.

I miss the angry thread.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: January 07, 2010, 02:34:10 am »

I miss the angry thread, too. :(

My brother's friend is a COMPLETE JACKASS. He loses my camera's memory card(which he got from my brother so he can upload some pictures on his computer) which had a bunch of photos I wanted to upload onto my computer. He completely ignores me, too. I told him our dog was in trouble for attempting to eat a steak off my sister's plate and he nods and gives my dog a piece of his steak. He's also a rude jackass to my sister and I. :(

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: January 07, 2010, 07:32:58 am »

Someone in one of my usual news site visits was asking about a where to find a "Geek Database" in a wiki form or something (of course, a comment to the news post). I suggested TV Tropes, and cursed the whole site into visiting it.
How would someone go about seeing the fallout from that?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: January 07, 2010, 08:23:28 am »

The Incest of Binding?
Well, I guess it would make you and your siblings closer.
They all died...didn't you read the part where gremlins took over?

My brother's friend is a COMPLETE JACKASS. He loses my camera's memory card(which he got from my brother so he can upload some pictures on his computer) which had a bunch of photos I wanted to upload onto my computer. He completely ignores me, too. I told him our dog was in trouble for attempting to eat a steak off my sister's plate and he nods and gives my dog a piece of his steak. He's also a rude jackass to my sister and I. :(
Kick his fucking ass.

FUCK YOU INTERNET, NOT LETTING ME PLAY GAMES BECAUSE STEAM IS A DICK WHEN YOU AREN'T SUPPORTED BY THE WEBS THAT BIND US.

I guess I can put that in the happy thread while I'm still here for an hour or two.

I miss the angry thread.

What is this steam thing everyone always talks about?
THPÆCROSSISM
KHDownloads

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: January 07, 2010, 01:03:00 pm »

Kick his fucking ass.
He's training to become a UFC fighter or something like that. :\

I miss the angry thread.

What is this steam thing everyone always talks about?
http://store.steampowered.com/
It lets you buy games a decent prices. You need it to play them, though.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: January 07, 2010, 01:48:58 pm »

Steam also had some insane sales for Christmas... I spent way too much money during that week.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1673 on: January 07, 2010, 02:13:53 pm »

Steam also had some insane sales for Christmas... I spent way too much money during that week.
How much value and est. savings?

Overall, I think I spent just over 200 bucks during that sale, and got around $500+ worth of games. So far, no regrets.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: January 07, 2010, 02:34:47 pm »

Well, I didn't spend quite that much, but I'm probably never going to play half the games I bought.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: January 07, 2010, 06:26:20 pm »

Over the holidays...

I GOT SOOOO FAT.

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: January 07, 2010, 08:01:31 pm »

Over my entire life...
I'VE REMAINED UNDER 100 POUNDS UNTIL NOW!
Now im 105.
THPÆCROSSISM
KHDownloads

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: January 07, 2010, 10:00:23 pm »

Over my entire life...
I'VE REMAINED UNDER 100 POUNDS UNTIL NOW!
Now im 105.
Weighing that little is probably unhealthy...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1678 on: January 07, 2010, 10:38:53 pm »

...Okay, you remember when I said "No regrets"? Well, as hubris would have it, now I do have one, and I have a feeling it's not my fault, and I'm not sad, but furious.

Spoiler: Wall 'o' Rage (click to show/hide)

The rest of the day (regardless my sister's delivery going as planned, as far as I can sense) was Murphy's, fucking, Law (including the topper above). Fortunately, for what it's worth, I have a personal belief that whenever I suffer, someone who needs my unusual levels of luck or good will most (in this case, sacrifice goes towards my sister and her child), gets it. Everything better have gone beyond the impossibly well for them; because I think I'm on a full name basis with the Devil now, considering how deep into Hell I've been tossed into today.

To put it, it's a cold day in Hell when the Devil honestly takes pity upon you, and means it. Brr.

EDIT:
Some editing has been made, re-quote if responding with it. Even with an overlook or two I spotted, I still feel in the right.

EDIT EDIT: (I am a fucking GENIUS!!!!!! I found what I was looking for. Fuck you Valve!)
I think this fulfills the Genius Moment, Fridge Logic, and CMOA trope trifecta.

I took one more, very relaxed look at my bank account. I was freaking balls-accurate with my estimates. I wouldn't have overdrafted one bit. The mysterious Valve software mega-purchase chaingunning is responsible (I did further comparisons as well, none of the numbers lined up one. single. bit.), and it occurred as my last transaction was passing by, blending in like a chameleon, forcing an overdraft chain reaction, looking like I was responsible. Motherfucker! I'm still going to visit the bank to explain this to them, and explain that these were unforseeable purchases that have occurred, how I keep a paranoid (Scrooge-level) track of my money, and I even spotted the error, and that it was, indeed, not my fault.

I fucking rock.

God may have done the Goatse to me earlier, but kudos goes to my guardian angel for relaxing me enough to incite a couple tropes on the spot.

If you're curious, it's Saint Michael, the most badass archangel (most powerful in God's domain) to ever exist. When I first noticed this problem, I asked for his help (maybe not the official prayer, but more a confirmation of my word; I'll work on my life with as little help from God as possible, but I'll call upon Heaven or St. Michael to assist me when I need them most.) This was one of those times. I am not disappointed one bit. Don't believe in miracles? Well, I have an example/evidence right here that they, in fact exist, and it was answered fucking quick. Quickest miracle/response I've received yet.

I am happy now. Now I have what I really need; not what I thought I needed (and it's a hell of alot less paperwork too; thank goodness I didn't start printing yet).

I advise everyone that partook in the sale, check your bank accounts. Have you been hit by this bullshit as well?

(UPDATED AGAIN; requote if you already quoted me before, again.)

This SHOULD be the last update of the topic at hand. Discuss. (and I've calmed down since discovery of the real information needed.)
(NOW, it's final final. One last blurb, and a patch up of a couple minor wordings, and a math error in a spot.)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 08:16:24 pm by Itnetlolor »

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: January 08, 2010, 12:02:47 am »

This is why I hate valve.

Complete garbage.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 8167