Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1041 1042 [1043] 1044 1045 ... 8166

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9411214 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #15630 on: November 02, 2010, 09:04:42 am »

No one else has today off?  You would expect more people don't have work or school during election day.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #15631 on: November 02, 2010, 10:13:47 am »

Was noticing today that Josephus hasn't been around in a good while. Wonder what's up with him.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15632 on: November 02, 2010, 11:42:17 am »

No one else has today off?  You would expect more people don't have work or school during election day.
Damn you highschoolers! You don't know the pain of being too apathetic to vote and having to take classes so you couldn't vote anyway despite one of the professors of the class you are taking today urging you to vote.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #15633 on: November 02, 2010, 12:07:32 pm »

I've decided because of a recent thing that I wont be active here anymore. Ill probably lurk but hey I'm mostly done here.

So officially, bye.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15634 on: November 02, 2010, 12:09:42 pm »

As an old pagan tradition,instead of Halloween our country has what could be translated as either "Day of the spirits" or "Day of the goddess of death".During that day everyone must bring candles to the graves of their loved ones and many wait until the night to watch the candles light the graveyard.Understandably,lots of people don't have time for that and celebrate it a day earlier or later.
 And through consequence,yesterday was that day and I had to return home by a 45 minute bus route that goes through one of the cities biggest graveyards just before the last stop.Anyway,long story made short,the bus was full (as in there couldn't fit even one more person) and I had to endure being squished for 45 minutes.And I don't mean the average need-more-space squishing.I mean my bones hurt for a few hours after the ride.Yeaaaaaah...

I'm such a whinny jerk,eh?On a brighter note my friend had a broken leg,but he healed now.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #15635 on: November 02, 2010, 12:31:52 pm »

I'm on Litharge in Codex of Alchemical Engineering.  Everything I fix breaks something else >:c
Shoes...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15636 on: November 02, 2010, 01:01:25 pm »

I'm on Litharge in Codex of Alchemical Engineering.  Everything I fix breaks something else >:c

You have to make sure that the number of commands in each actuator is a multiple of the number of commands in every other actuator.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #15637 on: November 02, 2010, 01:06:33 pm »

Yeah I know, I took care of that and it would actually work now but apparently the atoms can be in the circle unless IT CRASHED

OH MY GOODNESS IT CRASHED.

I WAS THIS CLOSE.  YOU CAN'T SEE MY FINGERS BUT THEY'RE REALLY CLOSE TOGETHER.

I was just about to add one last manipulator that would pull the compound into its final position and win, but arghfhjkgladfhld;jashflie;ja;lifhlkfaenmal
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15638 on: November 02, 2010, 01:07:28 pm »

Great now I have to try this.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #15639 on: November 02, 2010, 01:10:09 pm »

The nearest polling station is off campus, over half a mile away. >:(

There goes my afternoon.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15640 on: November 02, 2010, 01:16:18 pm »

The nearest polling station is off campus, over half a mile away. >:(

There goes my afternoon.

Half a mile?  You can walk that in, at most half an hour.  I'm rapidly losing my marbles to make sure the voting process is fair to board, the least you could do is exercise it.

And fuck you guys for introducing me to yet another time wasting game at exactly the time my brain is most receptive to and least in need of cathartic time-wasting.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15641 on: November 02, 2010, 01:17:56 pm »

It'd be quite impressive to walk at one mile an hour.  I mean... it'd look like slow motion.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15642 on: November 02, 2010, 01:18:31 pm »

You can run half a mile in like 3 minutes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15643 on: November 02, 2010, 01:22:37 pm »

I've decided because of a recent thing that I wont be active here anymore. Ill probably lurk but hey I'm mostly done here.

So officially, bye.

Erm, okay.  Bye, then.  Hope everything goes well for you, and don't have any more heart attacks.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15644 on: November 02, 2010, 01:24:44 pm »

I'm not thinking very clearly right now, I'm whacked out of full-consciousness.  I mean, alway could take half an hour to go vote.  No, I really meant that, seriously.  Yeah.

So officially, bye.

This is about WorkerDrone, isn't it?  Or the related issues therein.  Dammit, why do I have to be busy tonight, I should be on Steam now.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 1041 1042 [1043] 1044 1045 ... 8166