Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1023 1024 [1025] 1026 1027 ... 8166

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9406432 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #15360 on: October 26, 2010, 07:09:49 pm »

Spent upwards of an hour driving in circles around the most traffic-laden part of Dallas, searching for a government office.

Driving didn't work out?  Guess you should have tried running for it instead.

It's twenty five miles from my house, so that's out.  I could have parked in the area and walked around, but it's blazing hot out, and Dallas is not designed for pedestrians - the traffic the area is famous for also makes it virtually impossible to safely walk around, because there are no crosswalks, overwalks, or anything else, and people are not going to fucking stop for you.

You... you did get that, right?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #15361 on: October 26, 2010, 07:27:26 pm »

It's twenty five miles from my house, so that's out.  I could have parked in the area and walked around, but it's blazing hot out, and Dallas is not designed for pedestrians - the traffic the area is famous for also makes it virtually impossible to safely walk around, because there are no crosswalks, overwalks, or anything else, and people are not going to fucking stop for you.

Just Dallas? I live in a little town without much people and It's STILL mostly unsafe to walk. We have crosswalks and things but NO ONE RESPECTS THEM AND NO ONE WILL STOP.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15362 on: October 26, 2010, 07:32:31 pm »

Just Dallas? I live in a little town without much people and It's STILL mostly unsafe to walk. We have crosswalks and things but NO ONE RESPECTS THEM AND NO ONE WILL STOP.

Don't mess with Texas?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15363 on: October 26, 2010, 07:35:53 pm »

Don't mess with Texas. They've mastered the art of teamkilling.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15364 on: October 26, 2010, 07:40:55 pm »

You... you did get that, right?

No, I completely missed it, so you might as well explain it to me.  If it's a reference to something, it's nothing I know, which is little, so I claim no responsibility for not getting it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15365 on: October 26, 2010, 07:44:39 pm »

Heh.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15366 on: October 26, 2010, 07:45:45 pm »

Running for a government office.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15367 on: October 26, 2010, 07:47:40 pm »

Yeah, that. Considering this is a goal of yours, I rather feel that slapping you in the face with a wet fish for missing that particular pun is very much within my rights.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15368 on: October 26, 2010, 07:54:22 pm »

See, that's the thing, my sarcasm detector normally works just fine, but it has a big honking blind spot right in from of my face.

I blame it on how much I hate traffic and sharing the road with other people and finding things.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15369 on: October 26, 2010, 08:43:25 pm »

Elegy got banned.

But he was my bro :(
What the fuck was his problem?  I swear he became a complete asshole like a week after registering.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15370 on: October 26, 2010, 08:44:20 pm »

He was. A troll.

That is why he was made. To troll.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15371 on: October 26, 2010, 08:45:23 pm »

Heh, do you know how many posts he had when he got banned?

You will live in my heart forever, you demonic scum
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #15372 on: October 26, 2010, 08:48:38 pm »

Portland was voted for having the country's nicest drivers. Greenest city in the country too. Living in the metro area of Portland is sweet.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15373 on: October 26, 2010, 08:50:58 pm »

Come to Canada, we'll set aboot yeh

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15374 on: October 26, 2010, 08:51:31 pm »

Winnipeg has a man who's album was called Winnipeg Is A Frozen Shithole.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 1023 1024 [1025] 1026 1027 ... 8166