Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7928 7929 [7930] 7931 7932 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9519485 times)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #118935 on: October 15, 2020, 04:59:34 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 03:54:59 pm by dragdeler »
let

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118936 on: October 15, 2020, 05:04:28 pm »

Sorry to read that drag, it sucks. Here there was no harm to anyone thankfully. This is the second time something like this happened to this person.

Edit: News on the marriage front, I was yelled that is horrible to live with.... I was under the impression things were marginally better, oh my sweet summer child...

It was something rather stupid, and for such small thing to cause that response, in front of peter on top of it. Darn.

I swear to be doing what I can and go on a limb to improve things but sometimes that is not enough I guess.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 09:41:30 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118937 on: October 20, 2020, 05:34:14 am »

Mood's slowly sliding back down.

At least I was doing well for a couple weeks, it's been a welcome break from my usual depressed self.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118938 on: October 20, 2020, 07:03:50 am »

(One of) My shithead brother(s) is coming to visit, or as usually happens, stay for an indefinite amount of time.   
I'm currently living with family, obviously, since I wouldn't allow that asshole to come near any home of my own. It feels like we not long managed to get rid of him the last time he showed up... the room where he stayed (that happens to lead to the bathroom) had just stopped reeking of BO and cigarettes. Ugh.   
Nobody ran this by me first, of course. I feel like I can't fucking wait to get out of here and find a new place now that COVID is mostly over, but really where the fuck would I go? Diving into the world of sharehousing, house-hunting, intense budgeting and all that shit is hard enough for me at the best of times, now after having barely interacted with anyone outside my immediate family in so long my social anxiety is worse than it's been in, I don't know, probably at least a few years.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118939 on: October 20, 2020, 07:07:01 am »

Budgeting is not that bad, and remember, they are as scared of you as you are from them.

Lots of people will be awkard to interact in the inmediate release of the lockdown, and for us bunch of weirdos that have allways been like that, is our time to shine!

Edit: Today is one of those days... and nigths.... we are under a blackout rigth now, electricity migth come back at 2am or perhaps tomorrow morning..... Im just... never mind.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 08:41:21 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #118940 on: October 26, 2020, 07:34:34 am »

I sang really, really loud in different registers three weeks ago. Then shouted at cattle the next day.

I still can't talk for longer than a minute.  :(

This is super annoying.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118941 on: October 26, 2020, 10:07:53 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 03:55:04 pm by dragdeler »
let

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118942 on: October 28, 2020, 12:06:55 pm »

Bruhs and Bruhettes, I am depressed, and I am perpetually behind in my grad program because of it, and it SUCKS. [big sigh]
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118943 on: October 28, 2020, 03:33:21 pm »

The laptop screen seems to be prepared at last to leave this world in peace. Good bye dwarf fortress, good bye excel and access, cartoons and the occasional series or movies.

Now you will be used as a slim pc plugged to our tv, your pixels might not brighten our faces in the dead of the night during a blackout, but your memories will endure with us.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118944 on: October 28, 2020, 03:52:25 pm »

F.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118945 on: October 29, 2020, 02:38:19 am »

I've probably realised this and bemoaned it before only to forget, but /r/watchpeopledie no longer exists. Guess I don't deserve to be cheered up. :(   
A brief bit of googling doesn't reveal any new replacements for the sub, either. I suppose there's always Bestgore, but meh...   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #118946 on: October 29, 2020, 02:49:08 am »

Bestgore is full of creepy white supremacist skinheads and other undesirable, hateful people though. I mean, you'd kinda almost expect that from a website dedicated to gore and death, but still, they're obnoxious.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118947 on: October 29, 2020, 03:09:51 am »

Not sure why you'd bother reading the comments on there, haha.   
That said, my problem with it is more the crappy layout of the site. It's even worse trying to browse on mobile.   
Not that WPD was perfect (for one thing, the very name of the sub is kinda spoilery - it should have been combined with WPAD and called 'Watch People Maybe Die' so you never knew what to expect), but at least Reddit is a convenient way to scroll through a bunch of content.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #118948 on: October 29, 2020, 03:37:44 am »

May I say that both sound like the kind of site where you'd meet mostly creepy people?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118949 on: October 29, 2020, 05:11:58 am »

Sure, but remember: it's not about meeting people, it's about watching them perish.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 7928 7929 [7930] 7931 7932 ... 8168