Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7677 7678 [7679] 7680 7681 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9521303 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #115170 on: December 26, 2018, 07:25:23 am »

Well, I'm feeling only half as bad today. Stomach's stopped feeling like it was being stabbed, nose is barely producing snot, cough's nowhere near as bad, lightheadedness is reducing in intensity and frequency, my chills are just making me feel cold as opposed to frozen solid, and I don't feel perpetually exhausted.

OTOH, my arse feels like it's on fire when I try to go for a crap, and I'm still gassier than a cow.

Did you go to Nandos recently by any chance?

The chicken tikka burns with hellfire as an eerie red glow blurs your vision. Fresh blood flows into your eyes, and you begin to hear the tormented whispers of the Damned. You have done what you knew must be done. The essence of Nandos is contained... For now.

You pray that you have become strong enough to contain the evil and keep it at bay. Although you have been fortified by your quest, you can still feel it clawing it's way down from the dark recesses of your colon.

Fighting to retain control of your anus, your thoughts turn toward the ancient mystic lands of Boots Pharmacy. Perhaps there, beyond the desolate shelves of OTC medication, you will find alka setzer. Or perhaps... a toilet.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115171 on: December 26, 2018, 09:54:04 am »

Make sure you are drinking enough to make up for the diarrhoea. Moisturising cream can help with the inflammation. There's no bleeding along with the diarrhoea?
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #115172 on: December 26, 2018, 10:13:45 am »

« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 10:15:39 am by Eschar »

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115173 on: December 26, 2018, 10:25:31 am »

Make sure you are drinking enough to make up for the diarrhoea. Moisturising cream can help with the inflammation. There's no bleeding along with the diarrhoea?
Yes, not been moisturising my arse, no because I'm well aware how bad butt bleeds can be and wouldn't be at home if I started.

Well, good to hear. Keep well and rest up.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115174 on: December 26, 2018, 10:29:35 am »

While a bit ... squicky...  Invest in some barrier cream.  If nothing else, Vaseline jelly.  (But I would suggest an actual barrier cream, designed for the perineal area.)

You should find it wherever incontinence products are sold. (Yes, stuff for a baby's bum will work on yours too.)

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115175 on: December 26, 2018, 10:31:53 am »

Clearly, the solution to your dehydration problems is to suck all the moisture from the diarrhea and then spit it back out into the bowl.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115177 on: December 27, 2018, 07:52:01 am »

You know the saying. If life gives you shit, make shitcakes
...Whose saying is that? Jim Lahey's?   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115178 on: December 27, 2018, 02:38:09 pm »

-
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 12:22:27 am by JoshuaFH »

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115179 on: December 27, 2018, 03:15:23 pm »

Yester night there was an attempt to invade the place I live. You know, the usual stuff, bunch of low life people and armed thugs of several varieties wanting to occupy any piece of land (even child parks and gardens) to build hovels and what not, or even unoccupied apartments, under the premise they don't have a place to live and those places aren't "being used". You might now this a fucking stealing.

The regular threats against us, our propriety and families. It's something that happens more or less regularly and the worst that have came out was when they torched to cars of some owners and riddled one apartment with bullets (luckily no one got seriously hurt), but that was years ago.

On top of it our baby woulnd't stop kicking me out of bed last night, twice in fact I fell to the mattress we have on the floor.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115180 on: December 27, 2018, 04:14:56 pm »

How big is your baby, exactly?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #115181 on: December 27, 2018, 04:57:57 pm »

Nggh, that sounds absolutely terrifying and awful. Hopefully everything is a bit more quiet now?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #115182 on: December 28, 2018, 12:03:07 pm »

My ComPilot, a device for Bluetoothing music from my phone to my hearing aids, is now non-functional due to a trip through the washer. Now I must use earbuds to listen to music, which is fine when sitting down but if I'm walking around I have to keep the phone with me instead of putting it on a counter or something.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115183 on: December 28, 2018, 04:19:06 pm »

How big is your baby, exactly?
Is a year and 4 months.

Nggh, that sounds absolutely terrifying and awful. Hopefully everything is a bit more quiet now?
It's kind of regular business here. Sure the first couple of times was terrifying but like most things, you get used to it.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #115184 on: December 28, 2018, 04:31:22 pm »

Nice, Baal. Our sons are almost the same age. My son is 1 1/2 years.

Also I recall an article about the fighting in Ukraine or Georgia, basically those who could leave did and those who couldn't just drank more and joked less.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 7677 7678 [7679] 7680 7681 ... 8168