Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7462 7463 [7464] 7465 7466 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9511842 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #111945 on: November 17, 2017, 04:59:02 pm »

I would like to note that the phrase "your mum" carries with it no inherent insult, either to you or your parentage, jobby pants.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #111946 on: November 17, 2017, 05:08:02 pm »

Neither does my tragic semantic error carry an inherent insult, snooty nose.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111947 on: November 17, 2017, 05:13:05 pm »

You talking about my parentage, zoom organ?
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #111948 on: November 18, 2017, 06:12:20 am »

Dat feels when you realize you aren't hungover, you're sick. Ffffuuuu-
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111949 on: November 18, 2017, 09:57:18 am »

Just stepped on a snail in the dark. Then, as I made my way back up a hill after peeing in some bushes at the bottom of it, I stepped on another. At least the second one wasn't completely crushed, in fact its shell was still mostly intact, just less structurally around.

This whole train station and surrounds are crawling with snails.
Or, well, whatever the appropriate verb is for snail perambulation.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111950 on: November 18, 2017, 09:59:07 am »

That's obviously "Snailway"

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111951 on: November 18, 2017, 05:53:05 pm »

Either the wiki is down, or my computer is flipping out... either one is sad

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #111952 on: November 18, 2017, 06:03:12 pm »

The wiki is in fact down. Still sad, as you said.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #111953 on: November 19, 2017, 08:49:23 am »

Closest friend of mine in rehab and the man who inspired me to this day to stay sober was put into the hospital recently for liver and kidney failure. He was also diagnosed with dementia during this time as well as being in critical condition.

Why I feel the most shitty about this is I haven't spoken to him in years, and I don't think going to visit him would do him any good since last we talked, he wasn't happy that I was too busy with school to spend time with him.

This, on top of other friends not doing ok and not really checking on them because I've been focusing on other things makes me feel like a shit friend... :-\
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #111954 on: November 19, 2017, 08:57:00 am »

My dreams are evolving to not only be physically terrifying, with impossible monsters and evil homicidal humans, but also to be existentially terrifying, with the last dream involving a rather vast conspiracy to get me sent to prison and my son taken from my wife.

It doesn't help that I often remember 2+ dreams a night and they often tie into each other. Or that I have hyper-realistic dreams that are borderline traumatic; e.g. I had a dream a few months ago involving soldiers taking my pregnant wife for medical experiments. I slit one guard's throat and stabbed the other to death, and I remember their faces and fucking eye color and their death rattles.

I also remember the blood stained table I found my wife on, it had a blue, blood soaked tarp on it, scattered surgical tools and a blood trough.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111955 on: November 19, 2017, 12:30:02 pm »

My dreams are evolving to not only be physically terrifying, with impossible monsters and evil homicidal humans, but also to be existentially terrifying, with the last dream involving a rather vast conspiracy to get me sent to prison and my son taken from my wife.

It doesn't help that I often remember 2+ dreams a night and they often tie into each other. Or that I have hyper-realistic dreams that are borderline traumatic; e.g. I had a dream a few months ago involving soldiers taking my pregnant wife for medical experiments. I slit one guard's throat and stabbed the other to death, and I remember their faces and fucking eye color and their death rattles.

I also remember the blood stained table I found my wife on, it had a blue, blood soaked tarp on it, scattered surgical tools and a blood trough.
Jesus Christ Hanslanda, I feel so terrible for you, even my nightmares mostly devolve into a mess of video games and real life blended together

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #111956 on: November 19, 2017, 02:57:40 pm »

Got a notice from my health insurance. If I remain enrolled with the current plan I have for next year, the monthly bill will be 241% more expensive.

What a complete scam.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #111957 on: November 19, 2017, 03:32:58 pm »

More of a mad than a sad.

Going back to school on Tuesday cause the strike is gonna be over

And what do students get? A half ass apology that's more of a "we need your money, so we're gonna fuck you more instead of compensating you for losing almost 2 months of class".

Nothing redeemable from this either, because teachers were forced back in with the 7 week strike being for nothing. So they're just gonna be grouchy or pissy the whole time.
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111958 on: November 20, 2017, 01:53:48 pm »

It's early yet (not even five o'clock), but I have a feeling today is going to be a bad day indeed.
I'm doing entirely too much thinking, and that never ends well. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #111959 on: November 20, 2017, 02:09:53 pm »

Got a notice from my health insurance. If I remain enrolled with the current plan I have for next year, the monthly bill will be 241% more expensive.

What a complete scam.
The enrollment period for Obamacare this year has been shortened to November 1st to December 15th, and it won't be advertised.  Possibly irrelevant but if you don't need to know maybe someone else in the thread will.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 7462 7463 [7464] 7465 7466 ... 8168