Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7363 7364 [7365] 7366 7367 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9508288 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #110460 on: March 30, 2017, 09:35:32 am »

Welp, did a couple of internet tests, according to them I probably have it. Now to figure out if there's a half competent psychiatrist around so I can get a proffessional diagnosis. And after that figure out how to tell my folks without them going "you're just looking for excuses for your lazyness"
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110461 on: March 30, 2017, 09:40:54 am »

Having a doctor should probably help...

But good luck.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 10:43:58 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #110462 on: March 30, 2017, 10:38:05 am »

Welp, did a couple of internet tests, according to them I probably have it. Now to figure out if there's a half competent psychiatrist around so I can get a proffessional diagnosis. And after that figure out how to tell my folks without them going "you're just looking for excuses for your lazyness"
I know the feeling, it's actually pretty likely that i have ADHD-PI, though i'm not really concerned about it (even if it would explain why i get bored with things so quickly). Good luck bro, here's hoping you find a non-quack. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110463 on: March 30, 2017, 10:45:34 am »

....I feel like I'm already a failure, and I haven't even really started yet.

Heck, it's kind of because I haven't started yet...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #110464 on: March 30, 2017, 12:07:49 pm »

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #110465 on: March 30, 2017, 01:22:02 pm »

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110466 on: March 30, 2017, 09:11:59 pm »

Woke up in a great deal of pain, hacked up bloody mucous. Why.

Never a good sign. Seek doctor's opinion.
Have you recently traveled abroad? If so, inform your doctor that you have, when, and where you went.
Has your house ever had a black mold infestation? If so, check your roof and crawlspaces for a recurrence.
Are there any strange tastes in your mouth in the morning?

etc.

Tell anything like this to your doctor, and they will evaluate your lung function, and maybe order a chest Xray. They can then tell you what is the cause of your bloody sputum.
That does not sound good. Doctor's visit may be needed.

I've been getting some spectacularly bad marks in one art class. Chances of passing aren't good.
For those concerned, I saw a doctor the same day. My lungs are mostly clear, the phlegm is apparently just mixing with blood from my nasal cavity and throat, which are raw from coughing. Pretty sure it's a viral infection I caught from a sneezing friend, since he's suffering the same. In any case, I'm clearing up and feeling much better.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110467 on: March 30, 2017, 09:32:00 pm »

That's good.

A project I'm supposed to be submitting tonight is going to be late because of a mixture of incompetence, blatant refusal to subscribe to software, and procrastination, all on my part.

And I've just given up an hour and a half before it's actually due because I'm just...tired.

It's really the last bit that's getting me.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:49:51 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110468 on: March 31, 2017, 12:11:15 pm »

I don't know how bad the damage is, but I managed to take a misstep going down some stairs this morning and practically landed on my foot sideways.

The pain comes and goes. Sometimes I can walk on it normally, other times I'm limping to one degree or another. I imagine that if something were broken I'd be on the ground or hopping on my uninjured foot, so here's hoping for a minor sprain.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #110469 on: March 31, 2017, 01:15:24 pm »

I don't know how bad the damage is, but I managed to take a misstep going down some stairs this morning and practically landed on my foot sideways.

The pain comes and goes. Sometimes I can walk on it normally, other times I'm limping to one degree or another. I imagine that if something were broken I'd be on the ground or hopping on my uninjured foot, so here's hoping for a minor sprain.

You should probably put on an ankle brace to prevent any further damage. Icing it and taking ibuprofen would also help.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110470 on: March 31, 2017, 03:17:26 pm »

Or see what a doctor thinks while you're at it.
Sigtext

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #110471 on: March 31, 2017, 03:21:27 pm »

Let's ALL get a check up scheduled actually. It is probably a good idea for everyone to go to the doctor just in case.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #110472 on: March 31, 2017, 04:17:03 pm »

Unexpected upside of being on antidepressants, I have to have a checkup every six months when I have the presription remade. Makes me feel better about the expense.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110473 on: March 31, 2017, 04:24:18 pm »

If my ankle is still messed up tomorrow I'll go ahead and see a doc. I pay for the better health plan my company provides and I'll damn well make use of it when I need it.

I mean. It's my gas+brake ankle. I kinda need it working.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110474 on: April 01, 2017, 01:37:23 am »

Welp.
Depression and feeling lost in life has reached the point where I find myself coming back here, even though I have been honestly terrified too.
I've been lurking around here for maybe a week now, missing how things once were. And working up the courage to log back in has been like drawing a sword from a stone.
But I miss this. Right now, I'm posting on a DS, so I can't really do much on here. But I'm going to try.

Hey guys.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 7363 7364 [7365] 7366 7367 ... 8168