Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7269 7270 [7271] 7272 7273 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9494758 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #109050 on: November 13, 2016, 06:26:38 pm »

I would love to join a cult.
Current tabletop (NWoD demons) game is triggering me :P
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109051 on: November 14, 2016, 12:26:55 am »

I'm very hungry. I'm too drunk to drive to get food. I will remain hungry. :(

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109052 on: November 14, 2016, 12:41:49 am »

I'm very hungry. I'm too drunk to drive to get food. I will remain hungry. :(
*pats*

onliiiiine

orderiiiiinnnnggggg

(may vary depending upon availability and funding levels)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109053 on: November 14, 2016, 01:20:51 am »

I live in a hick town in thie middle of nowhere. everthing closed 4 housrs ago. I'm much more drunk now. That's not helping.

My theme song right about now. (that took mych more concentration than it sould have. BBC is hard drunk.)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:22:26 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109054 on: November 14, 2016, 01:23:54 am »

*hugs MZero*

Maybe just try to sleep then?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109055 on: November 14, 2016, 01:29:11 am »

I live in a hick town in thie middle of nowhere. everthing closed 4 housrs ago. I'm much more drunk now. That's not helping.

My theme song right about now. (that took mych more concentration than it sould have. BBC is hard drunk.)

Not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQhbt2c8JqU ?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109056 on: November 14, 2016, 01:31:48 am »

Naw. I'm depresseed and drunk, not determined and drnyk.

Alsosad: I'm now officially out of alcoho. I drank it all.

*hugs MZero*

Maybe just try to sleep then?
Yeah, I probably should, but I'mn not super happy with my job right now, and I mostly just miss this one girl that I can't have because of stupid shit.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:34:21 am by MaximumZero »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109057 on: November 14, 2016, 01:33:59 am »

hey MZero

*drink some water or something and
goto sleeeeeeep

If you still need to vent, my PM box is open, but I recommend not rambling drunkenly at random Internet people.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:37:27 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109058 on: November 14, 2016, 02:03:20 am »

I'm sure there is/was a drunk thread, so that's always an option.

I never read it
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #109059 on: November 14, 2016, 02:12:30 am »

I'm an okay person. I have identified that I would be more interesting if I was a content creator and learned to write and draw.

...This was supposed to be a sad but I figured out a solution in the second sentence. Welp.  :P

I guess I was going to say I didn't like my level of intelligence and appearance very much but the people who think I'm ugly will still think I'm ugly no matter what I do anyways, and I have enough intelligence to do my job. Maybe it's time for me to stop caring so much about how I look.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109060 on: November 14, 2016, 10:21:05 am »

It's very hard for me to concentrate. I've missed so much class...

My body just feels heavy. I'm exhausted.

I dyed my hair just like I wanted to. My dad is doing his damnedest to make me regret it.  I don't want to, but I'm starting to.

I also decided to take a year off between my bachelors degree and law school because if I'm falling apart in my undergraduate, I won't make it through law school. He's trying to force me to change my mind by bringing up all of the doubts I've had since I made the decision. I hate him.

I'm getting very tired of "soldiering on." Fighting to get out of bed in the morning is getting old. Nothing I've done is helping. Therapy, medication... and my life is still a living hell. Things are getting worse. It feels like I'm sliding down into a bottomless pit and no matter how hard I try, I can't get out.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109061 on: November 14, 2016, 10:36:01 am »

*hugs Silthuri*

Don't let anybody make you do something you don't want to do.

Therapy and therapists are widely varied, just because one has failed you doesn't mean all have.  Keep searching, you'll find someone who can help.  Maybe it's not even a therapist, but just, someone you can talk to, yeah?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:37:48 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #109062 on: November 14, 2016, 10:38:53 am »

Someone that knows how to listen, brah.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109063 on: November 14, 2016, 11:01:59 am »

I've actually tried two different therapists, group therapy, and four different medications. I know a lot of people have done more, but at this point, it's exhausting. I feel like I should see some glimmer of a light at the end of the tunnel, but I don't.

And I don't feel like there's anyone in my life that I can just talk to. I have a few people online that I can go to, but they have a lot of troubles on their own. The only real friend I have is my boyfriend and I don't have any other acquaintances that I feel comfortable talking to about such personal things.

IRL I don't have anyone who knows how to listen aside from my fellow group therapy people, and I only see them for an hour and a half once a week and we're discouraged from really interacting outside the group.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109064 on: November 14, 2016, 02:49:41 pm »

Toxicity in your personal life (like from your dad) can have a huge effect on your state of mind and well-being, and the easiest way to deal with it is always to get away from it. Or to learn to ignore it, depending on how hard leaving is. (I am assuming that you can't convince him that he's doing the opposite of helping.)
Pages: 1 ... 7269 7270 [7271] 7272 7273 ... 8168