Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7195 7196 [7197] 7198 7199 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9487441 times)

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #107940 on: September 27, 2016, 01:02:43 pm »

Today, I woke up.

I also vomited.

These two things happened within five minutes of each other.
Could have been worse! They could have happened in the opposite order! :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #107941 on: September 27, 2016, 01:13:50 pm »

Today, I woke up.

I also vomited.

These two things happened within five minutes of each other.
Could have been worse! They could have happened in the opposite order! :P
Could've come out the other end too!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #107942 on: September 27, 2016, 01:29:16 pm »

I feel like there's nobody that actually really cares about me, and that there never will be.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #107943 on: September 27, 2016, 01:30:49 pm »

Probably not what you want to hear from a randomer on the internet, but I'm fairly certain a lot of people are about to say "we care for you!"

I'd count myself as one of them, regardless of whether or not bland textual-care is what you wanted.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107944 on: September 27, 2016, 01:37:20 pm »

Online people isn't really what I ment :<

(i'm sorry if thats rude :( )

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107945 on: September 27, 2016, 01:40:15 pm »

Of course it's not :P

I figured online people wasn't what you meant. Still, even if you think no one in the RL cares for you in the real world then it tends to be one of three things. 1) They do care, but you don't realise. 2) They do care, but you're too melancholy to remember that at the moment. 3) People will care at some time in the future.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107946 on: September 27, 2016, 02:11:22 pm »

i guess my parents care but i cant talk to them about a lot of things. and i guess i have my best friend, but that's different and i can't really talk to him about everything and its hard to go to him when im really sad about something because he's heard it all before :<

and i really doubt that last point anyway. nobody really has for a long time and despite everything ive done nobody does.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107947 on: September 27, 2016, 02:13:21 pm »

I feel like there's nobody that actually really cares about me, and that there never will be.
What care do you need?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107948 on: September 27, 2016, 03:26:39 pm »

i wish i had somebody that would listen to my dumb insecurities even after ive already talked about them a hundred times

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107949 on: September 27, 2016, 03:31:05 pm »

I think that's why people invented religion - pretty hard for God to tell you to shut up :P
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107950 on: September 27, 2016, 03:45:03 pm »

i wish i had somebody that would listen to my dumb insecurities even after ive already talked about them a hundred times
Then feel free to speak, I will listen, if I'm  online.

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107951 on: September 27, 2016, 03:48:06 pm »

Then feel free to speak, I will listen, if I'm  online.

+1. Feel free, anytime. No point in penting things up. Whether I say anything constructive, however, is debatable.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #107952 on: September 27, 2016, 04:36:44 pm »

It's actually makes me think, you know, that there are tons upon tons of people who say that nobody cares about them, that they have no friends and life is shit, but then they aren't there. Where are you, people? Maybe there is just a social limit of one special snowflake per any given group? Maybe people are so good at pretending it's okay that truly nobody actually notices? Maybe we just have our heads in our asses and don't notice them?

Life is hard. Fuck I wish I at least had one person that I could pretend is my real friend, not just someone I know because we bump into each other from time to time.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #107953 on: September 27, 2016, 05:45:15 pm »

hrm

I should've been in bed an hour ago, if not more. I have to be up early and ideally fresh tomorrow, because we're heading to Flensburg (city in northern Germany) in order to research for our creation of a board game. Now, many people would relish at the chance to design and produce a board game, but honestly, i'm not really a fan of them if one discounts roleplaying games like D&D. Solo board games are as dry as it gets, and playing with others pretty much has to be versus, because you can't really have an AI in cardboard. Now, get this: I really don't like playing against others. I also, with all due respect for the citizens there, don't care more than usual for southern Schleswig. So, travelling to Flensburg in order to research for a board game that revolves around southern Schleswig. Even with special treatment thanks to my beloved bowels, i'm not really looking forward to it, and frankly i'd much rather be working on video games instead.

So, not a slammin' day tomorrow (and the following day, we're sleeping down there), and i've just made it worse by not sleeping in time. WHY AM I SO BAD AT TREATING MYSELF WELL.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107954 on: September 27, 2016, 06:20:21 pm »

It's actually makes me think, you know, that there are tons upon tons of people who say that nobody cares about them, that they have no friends and life is shit, but then they aren't there. Where are you, people? Maybe there is just a social limit of one special snowflake per any given group? Maybe people are so good at pretending it's okay that truly nobody actually notices? Maybe we just have our heads in our asses and don't notice them?

Life is hard. Fuck I wish I at least had one person that I could pretend is my real friend, not just someone I know because we bump into each other from time to time.
+1

Pages: 1 ... 7195 7196 [7197] 7198 7199 ... 8167