Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7139 7140 [7141] 7142 7143 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9464642 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #107100 on: August 28, 2016, 08:26:26 am »

It was 3 AM when I started trying to sleep. It's now 6:30 AM and I haven't even been close to dozing off. All I've done is thrash and toss and turn and get progressively angrier that I'm not asleep.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #107101 on: August 28, 2016, 08:27:28 am »

Are you sure you aren't actually asleep and dreaming this?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #107102 on: August 28, 2016, 08:30:50 am »

I am pretty sure he isin't, because that would mean I am in his dreams...
AM I REAL? :I
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #107103 on: August 28, 2016, 08:54:35 am »

I am pretty sure he isin't, because that would mean I am in his dreams...
AM I REAL? :I
You're the man of his dreams.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107104 on: August 28, 2016, 09:43:13 am »

I probably can't see that tasty guy again for like, a year. :(
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107105 on: August 28, 2016, 10:24:35 am »

I want to play some lovecraftian horror tabletop gaems
But I dont know any people, who will not go WOOO NEEEEEERDDDD, when they would hear tabletop gaems.  :-\
FG&RP.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107106 on: August 28, 2016, 11:00:13 am »

May have started one too many FGs on another forum. Can't seem to update the second on a consistent basis.

Not a huge deal, I guess, but... urgh. Makes me want to close them both down and move to the golden land where I haven't established long turns as a precedent (and people don't necessarily expect an update a day), but then that makes me feel like a failure and it sort of turns into an endless loop.

(SC, don't let that discourage you or anything. FGs are usually fun, this is just a case of overextension.)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107107 on: August 28, 2016, 11:13:30 am »

-
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:36:43 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #107108 on: August 28, 2016, 12:10:40 pm »

I want to play some lovecraftian horror tabletop gaems
But I dont know any people, who will not go WOOO NEEEEEERDDDD, when they would hear tabletop gaems.  :-\
Check out your friendly local comics and games shop, if you have one nearby. Probably would have a good chance of finding fellow nerds people who play tabletop games there.

Or, of course, there's websites for playing tabletop games w/ people over the internet.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107109 on: August 28, 2016, 01:18:09 pm »

I take waaaaay too much pleasure in listening to my... uh, SO?... tell me his edgydarkgrim story plots.  Then show me his painfully cheerful anime girl figurines.  Heehee.

I have a trend of finding a person I have no actual respect for, and becoming obsessed with them >.>  I'm a pretty good listener, and apparently have a good laugh.  It makes me feel better by comparison, which is an awful reason.  And I love the attention they give me back, because....  I dunno, I feel like I actually deserve it?  Unlike when cool people compliment me, which makes me wretched.  For some reason.  I think it feels good to put myself down, and hang out with a loser.

But yeah I'm being theoretically mean to this person.  But he can't tell, because he's dumb, and both of us are having a good time.  It's pretty screwy.

I've gotten drunk and told him all this, repeatedly, but he doesn't believe it, because 99% of the time I'm a good listener who seems to care about his stupid interests.

...  He's comforting me about my job situation.  I don't deserve him, I should have picked someone worse ):
(Though trust me, he does have some serious flaws besides liking silly things.  I like silly things too.)
Stop participating in that dishonest and disrespectful relationship. Stab in the dark: do you think the cool people are lying to make you feel better?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:20:39 pm by BorkBorkGoesTheCode »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107110 on: August 28, 2016, 02:10:42 pm »

-
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:36:31 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107111 on: August 28, 2016, 03:40:12 pm »

Rolan, I don't really get what you think the problem is with your relationship.  Maybe it's me not reading it right, but if you like the guy, what's the problem?  And what do you mean you put him down?

====

@Rolan, part 2:You're not disgusting nor are you unworthy.  You're a pretty cool dude, dude.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #107112 on: August 28, 2016, 05:10:48 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107113 on: August 28, 2016, 06:23:49 pm »

Ah, the brain of an introvert. I hate everyone, but when they go away, sometimes I miss them.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107114 on: August 28, 2016, 10:35:21 pm »

-
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:35:43 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 7139 7140 [7141] 7142 7143 ... 8167