Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7085 7086 [7087] 7088 7089 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9427318 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #106290 on: July 22, 2016, 04:29:27 pm »

I just glance in here once in a while and say nothing because I can't usually think of anything very insightful to say, and know it will be awkward to offer anything less... Eventually leading to most thread visits being when I only have a sad of my own to report.  Which means that if I assume everyone else is approaching it the same way I do, I'm only casting my sorrows into an empty void of neglection.

The important part is that the sorrows are being cast out.

Sometimes I think that the best psychologist is a cardboard cut-out of one. As long as you're mentioning the shit going on, somewhere, to anyone, it's somehow less of a burden.

Especially when it's something regarding tyranical work problems or something. I don't need consolation, I just need someone to know.
But because of confidentiality laws, it has to be someone who doesn't know who knows.
In those cases, the pit of neglect suits me just fine.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106291 on: July 22, 2016, 04:37:48 pm »

TMS: I know the feel.  I'm sorry.  *hugs*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #106292 on: July 22, 2016, 08:22:35 pm »

I'm going to be honest here, I just post so that people can reassure me that they think I'm cool. But not enough people say that because I'm not actually cool.

Wasn't cinder asexual tho.
Dude I'm like, omnisexual. I'd fuck an intelligent eldritch horror. When was I asexual. :v
I'm losing track of who's who. You're MtF transgender aren't you?

If so, sounds about right for someone biologically male and mid-late teens. That fukken testosterone making you want to fuck everything that moves and some things that don't.
Not as much MtF as a cute and feminine man. :v
At least, that's the goal. Some people don't think I'm girl enough.

Also my sexual urges had pretty much lowered a lot. But I still like flirting and being lewd because the other alternative is acting innocent, and I'm definitely not that.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #106293 on: July 22, 2016, 09:33:26 pm »

I'm going to be honest here, I just post so that people can reassure me that they think I'm cool. But not enough people say that because I'm not actually cool.
Nah, you're pretty cool.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106294 on: July 22, 2016, 09:37:25 pm »

Nah, you're pretty cool.
You're cool.

Also, Cinder, there's this third option between relentless flirting and complete innocence, that's simply not talking about lewdity unless it comes up?  shrug  Just a thought.  :v
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #106295 on: July 22, 2016, 09:40:59 pm »

Nah, you're pretty cool.
You could do some self-checking with all these instead of limiting your reasoning to certain actions and effects of those actions alone. Others can give a succinct description of you just as much as you can.
Listening to others and taking in their ideas along with your own also helps your thinking and perception. :P
Also, Cinder, there's this third option between relentless flirting and complete innocence, that's simply not talking about lewdity unless it comes up?
This too.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #106296 on: July 22, 2016, 09:59:45 pm »

Also, Cinder, there's this third option between relentless flirting and complete innocence, that's simply not talking about lewdity unless it comes up?  shrug  Just a thought.  :v
That's no fun at all
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106297 on: July 22, 2016, 10:02:50 pm »

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #106298 on: July 22, 2016, 10:05:46 pm »

Nah, you're pretty cool.
You're cool.

The other attractive alternative.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106299 on: July 22, 2016, 10:13:42 pm »

Nah, you're pretty cool.
You're cool.

Not being a relentless flirt isn't a put-off.  Just be you.  You're nice.  You don't need to be making yourself different from your you just because some hypothetical somebody might not like it.  If you can't be you with whoever, then stop lying to them.
Sigtext

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106300 on: July 22, 2016, 10:31:32 pm »

Nah, you're pretty cool.
You're cool.

Not being a relentless flirt isn't a put-off.  Just be you.  You're nice.  You don't need to be making yourself different from your you just because some hypothetical somebody might not like it.  If you can't be you with whoever, then stop lying to them.
I wish I could make a unique response but I think that TBF has said enough...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106301 on: July 22, 2016, 10:48:39 pm »

Indeed.  Being a tryhard is unattractive.
Sigtext

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #106302 on: July 22, 2016, 10:50:44 pm »

Never try, never fail
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106303 on: July 22, 2016, 10:51:47 pm »

At the same time if you don't try you'll never succeed either...
Sigtext

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #106304 on: July 22, 2016, 10:53:39 pm »

Failure is worse than succeeding, this way we can avoid both
Pages: 1 ... 7085 7086 [7087] 7088 7089 ... 8167