Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7008 7009 [7010] 7011 7012 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9426584 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #105135 on: May 26, 2016, 04:46:54 pm »

But yeah, if you want to cry, take some time and cry, it'll help.
If it makes you want to cry, cry. It really does help, no matter how cheesy that sounds.
I don't really see how that would help.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #105136 on: May 26, 2016, 05:13:49 pm »

I want to scream, and scream, and scream. He's just so stupid. So annoying. So... Urgh.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105137 on: May 26, 2016, 09:30:40 pm »

[INSERT GENERIC "LACK OF MONEY" SAD HERE]
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105138 on: May 26, 2016, 09:37:44 pm »

But yeah, if you want to cry, take some time and cry, it'll help.
If it makes you want to cry, cry. It really does help, no matter how cheesy that sounds.
I don't really see how that would help.
You're not bottling it up anymore.  That helps with the stress, if nothing else.

*hugpats koss*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #105139 on: May 26, 2016, 10:05:04 pm »

Exhausted and listening to Dio.

I'm sad and ashamed of myself I never looked into his works until it was too late... RIP Dio... We miss you...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #105140 on: May 26, 2016, 10:32:47 pm »

Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105141 on: May 27, 2016, 05:49:12 am »

I think this weather is making me depressed.
Well, not on its own; I have plenty of other things to be sad about. But the cold weather is just tipping me over the edge, nothing that would normally cheer me up is as much fun as it should be. Also, I've been chronically tired lately and I don't know why. I mean, it makes sense that I'm tired today- I went out last night. But I've been feeling tired even when I've had plenty of sleep.

Part of me wants to start some sort of suggestion game, but I lack any easy means to upload art- I have a tablet, but no decent stylus, using it with my fingers is pretty much impossible, even to produce shoddy artwork. I don't have a scanner. I don't feel as though my writing would be interesting enough on its own without any illustrations.

I could always art with my mouse, but that takes way too much effort.
Maybe I'll get a new stylus sometime soon, but that would require money and a shortage of that stuff is one of the other big reasons I'm feeling down. Main thing is, that particular method of entertaining myself is currently unavailable.
This post is a mess because I am tired and bored as hell. Sorry about that.   
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:51:15 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105142 on: May 27, 2016, 01:01:01 pm »

@Yoink:You never know until you try, with SGs and stuff.

@chaotic:No they aren't dumb.  Or annoying.  They're sad, sure, but that's the point of this thread.
*hugpats*
Hope things go well.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:06:45 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105143 on: May 27, 2016, 08:09:02 pm »

I need to stop spending so much time on Imgur, it's a hideous waste of time on par with Tvtropes and I can't help but resent the community.

EDIT: And I'm also just completely upset, my sleeping problems got the better of me again, and now I'm going to work when I'd rather be asleep, but I couldn't go to sleep even when I had the time, so whatevs I guess. Wish me luck on the commute back and forth guys.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:37:31 pm by JoshuaFH »

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105144 on: May 27, 2016, 11:00:17 pm »

Deep breath and count till you are off to college. Don't get wild on the freedom but enjoy it with responsibility
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #105145 on: May 27, 2016, 11:03:33 pm »

That's pretty shit
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105146 on: May 27, 2016, 11:10:01 pm »

Deep breath and count till you are off to college. Don't get wild on the freedom but enjoy it with responsibility
Aye.

Also, *hugs*

...Maybe she doesn't want you to make her mistakes.  It's something to think about.  I don't know.

Also, on your schedule, block in some time for 'intellectual recuperation' or 'rest' or 'sanity maintenance' or something that will justify a break.

Argh...I don't know what to say, what to do.  I just hope you get through it.

*applies hugpats*

Maybe call her bluff on the Microsoft thing?  I really don't know.  I'm just throwing ideas out and hoping they help.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 11:11:38 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #105147 on: May 27, 2016, 11:19:39 pm »

Yeah, what OW and LordBaal said.

You've earned a huge advantage over most college students.  Don't throw it all away - but relax enough to enjoy life.

Fakedit:  Definitely what TBF said, too.  Keep it together for the home stretch ):

probably don't call her out though, parent-child relationships aren't especially logical or rational.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #105148 on: May 28, 2016, 01:53:37 pm »

Aye, keep your eyes on the prize and let that give you strength to push trough the bullshit.

Personal sad is that I'm rather tired, partly because a lack of sleep (some rather early mornings the last few days) and partly because today was my cousins confirmation thing and I was the godfather so that was a bit of an ordeal. But atleast we got to eat some great food and hang out afterwards.

Anyways, it's the end of the day, I finally crawled back home to just try and maybe paint something trough the haze before collapsing onto the bed. But I can't have that because a person that would qualify for a best friend (it's not that they aren't, I just dislike using that term for reasons) is having a bit of a meltdown about his apparent lack of friends and how he's unable to approach people because of reasons. I'm trying to help him, but I'm too tired to be nice and he's being his usual dense self about the advice. I want to help him, but it's gotten to the point where I just want to log off and not deal with the shit right now :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #105149 on: May 28, 2016, 02:15:28 pm »

Welp, looks like I'm riding the suicide ideation train again. Choo choo, all aboard. (Don't panic, I just had to vent it somewhere.)

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 7008 7009 [7010] 7011 7012 ... 8167