Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6934 6935 [6936] 6937 6938 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443791 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #104025 on: April 06, 2016, 10:29:28 pm »

caritas, charity?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104026 on: April 06, 2016, 10:31:47 pm »

(Sorry, was that actually not claiming OW == Larfleeze?)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #104027 on: April 06, 2016, 10:34:06 pm »

I think this video summarizes my response.
...you got me. gg wp
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #104028 on: April 06, 2016, 10:36:41 pm »

@IT

You're one of the most onery bastards on this threads, and many times i've found myself frustrated at how close minded you can be. However, you are also one of the people I instantly recognize from this forum, and I have so many good memories surrounding you that I would honestly be really sad if you ever left. Don't be so self loathing brosephus, take the good with the bad. I love you <3

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #104029 on: April 06, 2016, 11:18:43 pm »

Typed a letter for a person. More than slightly nervous about how it will go, but all I can do is hope for the best. If anything, I'm only stuck here for...4? more years or so. If anything goes wrong, I can just move away then.

Sorry for the sarcasm, it's one of my more annoying ways of dealing with things.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #104030 on: April 06, 2016, 11:21:51 pm »

Typed a letter for a person. More than slightly nervous about how it will go, but all I can do is hope for the best. If anything, I'm only stuck here for...4? more years or so. If anything goes wrong, I can just move away then.

Sorry for the sarcasm, it's one of my more annoying ways of dealing with things.
What sort of letter, if I'm not prying too much?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104031 on: April 06, 2016, 11:25:13 pm »

Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #104032 on: April 06, 2016, 11:26:04 pm »

Well, that's better than Shia LaBeouf LeBeouf LeBeowulf LaBoof LeBuffet LelBeef whatever.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #104033 on: April 06, 2016, 11:28:09 pm »

Well, that's better than Shia LaBeouf LeBeouf LeBeowulf LaBoof LeBuffet LelBeef whatever.

Actual Cannibal Shia LeBeefBourgnon?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #104034 on: April 06, 2016, 11:36:09 pm »

Nah, it's no big deal. It's basically an apology letter, because I'm both way too nervous to speak most of the time when I try to apologize, and this way I can't say anything else stupid and mess up even more.

Don't really want to talk about what I did though. Kind of a fresh wound, better left buried in my opinion.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104035 on: April 06, 2016, 11:37:16 pm »

Tried to find a mash-up of Shia LaBeouf and John Cena. Ended up watching a ton of vines. 9/10 would do again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, Cena was actually in a Scooby-Doo movie. What in the Hell? Ah, that's off topic though.

Sorry about whatever happened that made you feel you had to write a letter to someone.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 11:38:59 pm by BlackFlyme »

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #104036 on: April 06, 2016, 11:43:03 pm »

I got the Baldur's gate extended edition (not the allegedly shallow Siege of Dragonspear expansion, which is costly as fuck), for the 90% discount. Wanted to give it a try since I've had problems with Vanilla's widescreen mod.

After two days I've moved back to Vanilla + Trilogy Mod + Essential Mods. I just enjoy it better, even if the widescreen mode is not quite as good.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #104037 on: April 06, 2016, 11:44:42 pm »

It's not what happened specifically, more the neverending amounts of anxiety I seem to be able to create from nowhere :-\

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104038 on: April 07, 2016, 04:09:17 am »

Some strange sadness and apathy.
And I am not poet to make something out of such stuff.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #104039 on: April 07, 2016, 06:28:56 am »

Nah, it's no big deal. It's basically an apology letter, because I'm both way too nervous to speak most of the time when I try to apologize, and this way I can't say anything else stupid and mess up even more.

Don't really want to talk about what I did though. Kind of a fresh wound, better left buried in my opinion.
* Cinder pats

No matter how they respond, you did your best.

Some strange sadness and apathy.
And I am not poet to make something out of such stuff.

Sounds like a good time to learn poetry?

I mean, it's not like you have anything more worthwhile that you want to do currently anyways.

Poetry and philosophical actually gave my life meaning and helped me climb out of my apathy. Which is weird, because said philosophy is nihilism.

Pages: 1 ... 6934 6935 [6936] 6937 6938 ... 8167