Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6920 6921 [6922] 6923 6924 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443876 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #103815 on: April 02, 2016, 10:47:22 pm »

B-but, there are those kinds of hugs. Opportunistic hugs that attempt to feel one another's bosoms.

@.@
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103816 on: April 02, 2016, 10:49:01 pm »

Not unless noted.

Also I have no bosoms to feel, geez.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #103817 on: April 02, 2016, 10:51:26 pm »

I have a couple of flabby A-cups if you're interested
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #103818 on: April 02, 2016, 10:55:56 pm »

Ugh, everything tastes terrible because mucus.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #103819 on: April 02, 2016, 11:03:09 pm »

I think he did that because he realized it's not needed because hugs are implied to be, y'know, non-anything-that-may-be-creepy.
Well let's not forget that one time you deliberately took "platonic" out of a quoted hug given to TBF

:P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103820 on: April 02, 2016, 11:34:19 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:06:25 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #103821 on: April 02, 2016, 11:40:49 pm »

* vector flips table and walks out
* Tiruin wishes you a nice day o/
Remember that you were pretty nice to me too :P I wrote that stuff about my family because I found out that others are interested in...well, me .___. So thank yourself too there! c:
* Tiruin punches her social anxiety as she folds a chair and scurries away to books and exams.
You don't have a terrible personality, personally in depth. Maybe it's stuff that was learned from others .-. (I could say I relate but due to not knowing the context, I can only say I can relate because that's how I was before >.> Back in my childhood years.)
But still wishing you well here because I'm all giddy with emotions and I'm being silly when I type under that. [Everyone else wishes you well too!]

As an aside, midterms moving on to Tuesday. It's 'just one exam' but aaaaaaaa. X_X
Statistics and Psychology Test Interpretation funtime.
This isn't my sad. My sad is me messing up all these numbers and identification questions. I:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:42:50 pm by Tiruin »

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #103822 on: April 02, 2016, 11:53:17 pm »

Relax and phone a friend. Quiz each other. You'll be ok.
I literally have no friends to call/study with at the moment. That...sounds more sad than I think it actually is. :v I never studied with friends in the past, even when I did have friends.

Make flashcards, or an index card, or something.
I never saw the appeal in flash cards. I'm currently just re-reading the textbook chapters and working various word problems as examples. I'd think the primary way index cards help with memorization or study is just by writing things out, which I can do just as well on actual paper rather than little paper cards.

To be fair, memorising equations is basically pointless outside of exams when you can find it in three seconds anyway.
Pretty much. And I don't really need to memorize the equations for the test anyway since we have access to a sheet with all the equations covered in the chapters. Memorizing how to use them and what all the little symbols mean for each equation and how all the equations can relate to one another is kinda required though.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #103823 on: April 03, 2016, 12:01:50 am »

That little voice reminding me how I should've been banned from here years ago doesn't help either.

Caroline, you were a bit weird when you first came here, but you've gotten a lot more tolerable. I realize that that doesn't sound like a compliment, but trust me, I don't mean to be mean. I like you. You're a fixture of this community for me. I definitely don't think you should have been banned. Seriously. I've reported a lot of people, I think you're great, I'm glad you're here.
c:
*hugs*
Thank you. It really means a lot.  :)

* IronTomato wonders if Vector has reported him

But yeah, even if you did used to be weird (I don't remember you being particularly weird, but meh) that isn't really something anyone deserves a ban for.

Don't be angry at yourself for things like that, it's bad for you. And like Vector said, you're a sweet person. :P

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #103824 on: April 03, 2016, 12:04:18 am »

Relax and phone a friend. Quiz each other. You'll be ok.
I literally have no friends to call/study with at the moment. That...sounds more sad than I think it actually is. :v I never studied with friends in the past, even when I did have friends.

I've... actually never studied with friends, either.  Aside from some help from my dad on some things, I pretty much got through school completely by myself.

Sad:  I've been defeated by this boss in Agarest: Generations of War 6 times in a row.  I'm doing a good job at not raging over it... but I'm kind of awkwardly wasting my time the last couple hours because I needed to get away from it for a bit, but I don't really want to do anything else.  And yes... to hell with grammar when games are giving me trouble.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 12:06:44 am by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #103825 on: April 03, 2016, 12:05:34 am »

My back is so stiff and my legs hurt so much that I literally cannot squat or bend over.

So this is what it'll feel like when I get arthritis
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103826 on: April 03, 2016, 12:16:22 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:04:51 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103827 on: April 03, 2016, 12:21:51 am »

I usually try to avoid commenting on other people's sadness because I have a fear of making things worse. That said...

What sort of world would it be if we could literally punch each other's bad feelings to make them go away?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #103828 on: April 03, 2016, 12:25:32 am »

Most of the people I reported have been banned.
Mph, this reminds me that I can't shake the feeling that I was probably responsible in part for the banning of a couple of longtime forumites. They (not naming any names) tended to be rather disruptive anyway--there was a sort of unspoken consensus that it was only a matter of time--but the guilt still nags at me sometimes. ._.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103829 on: April 03, 2016, 12:27:48 am »

Most of the people I reported have been banned.
Mph, this reminds me that I can't shake the feeling that I was probably responsible in part for the banning of a couple of longtime forumites. They (not naming any names) tended to be rather disruptive anyway--there was a sort of unspoken consensus that it was only a matter of time--but the guilt still nags at me sometimes. ._.
If they were actually good people, they could just (forgot the word) turn over? the ban.
Pages: 1 ... 6920 6921 [6922] 6923 6924 ... 8167