Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6859 6860 [6861] 6862 6863 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9437042 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #102900 on: March 12, 2016, 08:44:22 am »

That sucks.

Giveaways are your friend, though.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102901 on: March 12, 2016, 09:05:10 am »

Like half games I own are result of giveaways. However beggars can't be choosers.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #102902 on: March 12, 2016, 10:17:38 am »

youtube repeater is down.

I can no longer listen to a song on repeat for 10 hours while playing a game.

GRGNGGIOWRKGVVVVVUAHFO
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #102903 on: March 12, 2016, 10:42:59 am »

listenonrepeat.com
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #102904 on: March 12, 2016, 12:26:22 pm »

Fuck relationships. Fuck dating people. Fuck breaking up with people. Fuck everything beyond being friends. I'm done with this shit. I don't want to deal with this shit anymore. I didn't enjoy it to begin with, and now I hate it totally. Why do people have to start this shit? Why can't they just leave me alone?
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102905 on: March 12, 2016, 01:01:16 pm »

*(platonically) respects chaotic skies' boundaries*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #102906 on: March 12, 2016, 03:16:13 pm »

So goddamn sick of our customers. Ungrateful assholes all of them. Not going to work today, bastards can survive without me.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102907 on: March 12, 2016, 03:35:38 pm »

Sigtext

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #102908 on: March 12, 2016, 06:45:01 pm »

I was invited to dinner at a friend's house...
Police are blockading the neighbourhood. I just heard a single gunshot. (Or an explosion...)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #102909 on: March 12, 2016, 06:50:10 pm »

youtube repeater is down.

I can no longer listen to a song on repeat for 10 hours while playing a game.

GRGNGGIOWRKGVVVVVUAHFO

right click the video and click "loop"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #102910 on: March 12, 2016, 08:12:32 pm »

I'm a grown up. I have a decent job. Hell I'm a married man with no children... yet I can't fucking buy a game over the inernet without my government permission? Well not exactly buying a game. I can't buy anything in dollars or euros without asking my fucking communist government if they are in the mood to allow me to do so with the meager 300 bucks I'm allowed to expend yearly. And no they don't gift them away, you have to buy them with our local currency from them at a prettu hefty price.

I'm a men of few vices. I don't smoke anymore (quitted 10 years ago), and don't drink beyond the occasional beer or rum with my wife and friends. My only hobby are computer games. It tookme five years to save up for my computer and then a a lot of more saving waiting for sales to buy the games I dreamt off over the Internet. Because even when piracy is the norm here I don't wanna be part of it. I'm called a moron but I pay no attention,  I know thats the rigth thing to do.

This whole situation made I couldn't get Legacy of void, a game I awaited four years. And now is going yo make me miss Battlefleet Gothic Armada. A game I've been waiting literally for over teen years now, ever since I knew of the TT game.

I fucking hate this stupid government, that as you migth guessed simply said "lol no" while they are making regular trips to caribean islands to make the grocery shopping and buy yatchs and hummers....
You might want to move away from Airstrip One, buddy.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102911 on: March 12, 2016, 08:42:49 pm »

well here i am. Things are actually going well but yet im not satisfied with how things are,im starting to doubt if ill ever be.

when i was still crushing not crushing seemed such a nice situation to be in, but (in hindsight, unsurprisingly) now i think the exact opposite. feeling lonely. Just want to actually DO something, despite the fact that I am already doing something. At least crushing gives you a concrete goal, even if it's unachievable it doesn't feel that way. Right now there's just... Nothing much.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102912 on: March 12, 2016, 08:48:38 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 07:27:47 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102913 on: March 12, 2016, 09:46:43 pm »

What pronoun thing?  Is there a pronoun thing?  I don't know anything about a pronoun thing.  I guess that it's working then?

*applies congratulatory hugs!*
Sigtext

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102914 on: March 12, 2016, 09:51:33 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 07:27:12 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 6859 6860 [6861] 6862 6863 ... 8167