Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6781 6782 [6783] 6784 6785 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9424178 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #101730 on: February 09, 2016, 01:12:34 am »

That document's just the latest in a long line of them I've been keeping ever since the eighth grade. Gotta be prepared for the worst, after all.

And yeah, the matter's being told as soon as is feasible.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101731 on: February 09, 2016, 01:16:24 am »

That document's just the latest in a long line of them I've been keeping ever since the eighth grade. Gotta be prepared for the worst, after all.
My gut feeling is that it can't possibly healthy. But then again, when I was depressed and unstable, thoughts of death and suicide were basically what kept me from having a complete breakdown since it gave me some semblance of control over my life and a means to distract myself. So I guess if it makes you feel better, just make sure no one finds out about it?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101732 on: February 09, 2016, 01:23:22 am »

Likely not. But I haven't touched it in around 5 months now, since I only really remember it when I'm thinking about something I might not accomplish before I die and leave people with the wrong impression. I doubt I'll be writing in it again until next year at the earliest.
Sig! Onol

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #101733 on: February 09, 2016, 01:53:25 am »

Shiiit. I stay up too late one night and the next day I'm too tired to do much. Get behind in schoolwork. Stay up late because of guilt at not doing much work and getting behind in schoolwork and not doing much work. Next day, too tired to do the work I told myself I'd do the night before to make up for being behind.

Guilt continues. Shit sleep habits continue. Guilt continues to continue. Shit sleep habits continue to continue. Cycle repeats until I'm tired as shit and failing at life.

I think I need some kind of extreme sleeping pill or something so I can break this cycle. Every night I tell myself I'll go to sleep earlier the next night. Shit never happens.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #101734 on: February 09, 2016, 02:01:12 am »

I am ridiculously sad for no reason again.
Actually there is a reason but I don't want to have this reason again.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #101735 on: February 09, 2016, 02:03:02 am »

I just realized, now that Bohandas is gone, does that mean I have to take the mantle of the person with really unpopular opinions? I'm not sure how to shill the idea of genocide without alienating everyone.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #101736 on: February 09, 2016, 02:07:17 am »

I just realized, now that Bohandas is gone, does that mean I have to take the mantle of the person with really unpopular opinions? I'm not sure how to shill the idea of genocide without alienating everyone.

Aaaaaw, dude. Bohandas got banned? I figured it would happen eventually, but still. Rip in pasta.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #101737 on: February 09, 2016, 02:09:26 am »

Don't worry, I am also here. After all, I already have been muted for a while and stuff.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #101738 on: February 09, 2016, 02:22:28 am »

I'm tempted to make an unpopular opinions thread
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101739 on: February 09, 2016, 02:25:55 am »

I think we can all step up in a small way to the level of that guy who expresses stupid opinions. Be the collaborative douchebag instead of concentrating it in one being.
Sig! Onol

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101740 on: February 09, 2016, 02:32:43 am »

Most all of my opinions are unpopular, yet I am quite good at keeping 'em to myself. I think. :P
I guess that's kind of a sad? If it doesn't count I'll just throw in some general complaints about my appearance, especially my noodle arms and the unsightly minor bald spot atop my head. Oh and how much of a mess my room is... I'm having trouble summoning up the motivation to clean it. I threw out all the bottles and cans just before (including that 1.25 L bottle of Johnny Red that had been there for months), so that's something I guess.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #101741 on: February 09, 2016, 02:38:04 am »

Oh, stupid opinions!

I used to believe that there was no such thing as natural talent, that anyone can do just as well if they work hard.

I wish it were true though. That's a sad. There's be so much cool stuff if everyone were even on frigging my level, which I don't think is much higher than the average (but I can't really see as being the average, me being a weirdly proficient polymath for having spent only 4 years doing anything at all productive)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 02:40:59 am by Putnam »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101742 on: February 09, 2016, 02:40:58 am »

Shiiit. I stay up too late one night and the next day I'm too tired to do much. Get behind in schoolwork. Stay up late because of guilt at not doing much work and getting behind in schoolwork and not doing much work. Next day, too tired to do the work I told myself I'd do the night before to make up for being behind.

Guilt continues. Shit sleep habits continue. Guilt continues to continue. Shit sleep habits continue to continue. Cycle repeats until I'm tired as shit and failing at life.

I think I need some kind of extreme sleeping pill or something so I can break this cycle. Every night I tell myself I'll go to sleep earlier the next night. Shit never happens.

Try not falling asleep, blam, you suddenly awaken next day.

Also why Bohandas got banned?

Also noneuclidian tentacle ninja has a nice idea of becoming hydra of thousand heads every one of them spouting stupid opinions and dankest memes.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #101743 on: February 09, 2016, 03:03:29 am »

Oh, stupid opinions!

I used to believe that there was no such thing as natural talent, that anyone can do just as well if they work hard.

I wish it were true though. That's a sad. There's be so much cool stuff if everyone were even on frigging my level, which I don't think is much higher than the average (but I can't really see as being the average, me being a weirdly proficient polymath for having spent only 4 years doing anything at all productive)

I feel fairly similar. Odd, really.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101744 on: February 09, 2016, 03:21:44 am »

Also why Bohandas got banned?
You know, that's a good question that we can reasonably expect no answer for.

It's *likely* related to some wrong and unpopular opinions he was civilly, if stupidly, expressing.  Or possibly a rather creepy and explicit post he made a day or two earlier.  The posts are deleted, so who can ever say!

Not that I blame Toady for doing a quick job of moderation when he has so much else on his plate.  I do blame him for not appointing dedicated moderators though.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 6781 6782 [6783] 6784 6785 ... 8167