Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6700 6701 [6702] 6703 6704 ... 8169

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9538032 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #100515 on: January 06, 2016, 09:54:38 pm »

Anxiety like fucking crazy, because nothing's ever good enough.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #100516 on: January 07, 2016, 12:06:22 am »

Miauw.  Do it and have a finite amount of regret, instead of an infinite "what-if".
im really not sure the amount of regret of not doing it would be greater here

Miauw, you've been going on about this for months. You've had a while.
not long enough, if you consider that I only have one class with her each week and also finals weeks and holidays are a thing

or maybe i wont, because the answer will be no.
i think that's her decision, m8

go ahead and ask, the worst that can happen is that she says no and in that case the only things you've lost are the time it took to speak the words and the ability to feel anxious over this, which seems like a good trade to me
yeah and ill feel like garbage and shell probably tell her friends and what i really cant use is even more of a feeling that people are judging me
also i might be in a class with her for the rest of the year which would suck

e: last time doing this was somewhat exciting but now it's just really fucking stressful
DO IT
I have landed in a situation where I hate myself and the woman I love (which also happens to go to the same class as me, so yup) and basically everyone else and I had suicide thoughts, and generally everything is unpleasant, and world sucks, and I hate living and literally punch walls on daily basis but it's still infinitely better than being unsure. I hate myself since I didin't have courage to shut up but if I did shut up, I would proably break sooner or later and now... well, I am still going forward, so that's something and in the end I'm glad I said what I said even if it brought hell on me.

This might not be exactly the most convicing and promising thing for you, but belive me, being unsure and overthinking (you will totally do it and you're proably doing it right now) is way fucking worse than whatever can happen. And you will never, ever forgive yourself that you didin't ask her when she gets a boyfriend and stuff.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #100517 on: January 07, 2016, 03:12:04 am »

Stayed up too late. It's 2 in the morning now. So tired, why did I not go to sleep earlier.

Why do I do this stupid shite to myself.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #100518 on: January 07, 2016, 05:23:04 am »

-Snip-
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 05:27:38 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100519 on: January 07, 2016, 06:50:31 am »

There are two gigs/parties tomorrow that I really want to go to, for different reasons.
Looks like I'll be going to the one which I am slightly less excited about band-wise but which is at a better venue, is free and will contain at least a few of my friends. I really wanted to see two of the bands at the other one, though... haven't had a chance to see them before. :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #100520 on: January 07, 2016, 09:18:58 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The sad part is that the dog has to be dead to play games with Gary Gygax. ;_;
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #100521 on: January 07, 2016, 09:36:58 am »

I have a spot in my ear.

It is itchy, but also sensitive.

Y U do dis body?
Protection!
Mostly the causes of these are not by the body's own mechanisms or natural flora, but the presence of external contributors. It's a fascinating world when you get down to studying how these tiny microorganisms work, :3
That, or you may have had something happen to your ear lately. ._.

Sad: BUSY busy. >_>
Seriously want to finish artwork and my holidays before classes start. T_T

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100522 on: January 07, 2016, 10:38:04 am »

Pretty sure GO means a spot as in a pimple.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100523 on: January 07, 2016, 10:55:24 am »

haha literally the worst possible outcome

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100524 on: January 07, 2016, 11:02:00 am »

You survived to talk about it/fight another day, so that's doubtful!
Whatever happened, it's alright. I doubt it's anywhere near as bad as it seems right now.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #100525 on: January 07, 2016, 12:08:28 pm »

haha literally the worst possible outcome
haha tell me about it

Also I am totally invited to a party tomorrow and she is also totally invited and she may totally appear with or without him and I am not sure if I should go or not, but in the end I think I might, even if it will totally result in a scene. At this moment I don't really care.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #100526 on: January 07, 2016, 12:57:11 pm »

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a human of the female population ain't one.

one of those problems is probably having no friends whatsoever, but eh, that's a minor one.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #100527 on: January 07, 2016, 01:07:35 pm »

Would you be the one making a scene? If you've cut ties (I can't remember all the details of what happened from that thread, but that was the impression I got) and don't plan on being wierd about it, chill, if she wants to make a scene, tell her to sod off and that you have no interest in creating drama and would appreciate it if she did the same.

@miauw

As has been said before, you're alive, you'll get over it, and you'll probably go trough it again, and again, and again, and eventually, it'll work out and end up horrible or amazing, it's a dice roll and the only thing you can do is grit your teeth and soldier on, maybe making yourself the best you can be so the dice are somewhat fixed in your favour, but it'll almost never be a sure thing. Which I guess is both the great and awful thing about life.

Like say, my whole deal that fucked my last year up horribly. I was left thinking I'd never find someone as amazing as her, or someone who got the messed up ball of whatever that I am. Now, six months later, I actually met someone who comes dangerously close to being her, someone, who once again, I've been brushing past for years without noticing them, sharing friends and events. And as it turns out, things are way less than ideal (like say, she ended a 4 year relationship less than a week ago) for any romantic attempts but I'm really not going to rush into any of that anyways.
So I guess it's more terrifying that it'll be a repeat than a sad or something, I'm not really sure anymore, I've been barely sleeping for the past few weeks and it's taken its toll on my nerves :V

Also, unrelated sads, a boy of 14 years killed himself not two weeks ago because he was abused horribly by his teachers, and this has gone on unnoticed for several years. As it turns out, he was not the only one to suffer this. Hopefully those fuckers get jailed for life, but I kinda doubt it'll happen any time soon.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100528 on: January 07, 2016, 01:14:40 pm »

sorry for not providing details

"i dont have a lot of time"

thats all the fucking answer i got

i could throw my fucking laptop out of my window right now

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #100529 on: January 07, 2016, 01:21:39 pm »

How is that the worst possible answer?

The worst possible answer would've been something along the lines of: "No, not in a million years, in fact I'd rather timetravel and date Hitler than consider dating you."

That's open ended, it means that she might once she gets time, so tell her: "Ok, well, if you get some free time that you'd want to spend hanging out or something lemme now."

And leave it at that, it won't be easy, but for your sake, please, leave it at that, stop obsessing over it, it's not doing you any fucking good whatsoever, trust me, I've been there countless times, you gotta kick yourself out of that vicious cycle any way you can.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 6700 6701 [6702] 6703 6704 ... 8169