Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6667 6668 [6669] 6670 6671 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434285 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #100020 on: December 21, 2015, 11:48:54 pm »

Wasn't a crush, and I don't think I would ever use the term darling.

Was intending to message a friend I haven't spoken to for years. Ended up posting on another page. Not a similar name. Not on my friends list. Must have been one of those recommendations at the side that I accidentally hit.

It was a business page. For a model.

So that was the last time I ever logged into facebook. Probably been at least 5 years.

Anyways. Apparently the reason I was not allowed to be in charge of taking care of my own medications was due to worries that I'd attempt to overdose by taking them all at once.

I have never self-harmed, nor have I attempted to. I do not have issues with drugs or alcohol either, as I've mentioned.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100021 on: December 21, 2015, 11:49:44 pm »

...I suppose better safe than sorry but seriously?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100022 on: December 21, 2015, 11:54:57 pm »

Like I mentioned, no history of self-harming behaviour, and my family is kind of insane.

There was one "I hate my life" outburst around grade 4/5, but that was it. Though school was its own weirdness. Went from one terrible public school to a worse high school to a slightly better high school.

As I mentioned, the crisis centre tried to turn my nan away because I am not a threat to myself or those around me, but she persisted until they set up an appointment. It just about amounted to "keep checking in with your doctor and see about speaking with a counselor/therapist of some sort", and to push myself more to be more outgoing and confident.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100023 on: December 22, 2015, 12:34:33 am »

Children are always nice beings myth.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #100024 on: December 22, 2015, 01:22:22 am »

I haven't been more frustrated after watching a movie since I saw Lucy. This wasn't that bad, but it was there.

Fucking Star Wars and your shitty worldbuilding. I won't elucidate due to not wanting to spoil it, but RRRRGH FUCKER FUCKING FUCK SHIT the movie pushed a lot of my pet peeve buttons.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #100025 on: December 22, 2015, 02:55:49 am »

Do we need a thread for the Star Wars?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100026 on: December 22, 2015, 03:01:22 am »

We should get one. I've calmed down now but goddamn JJ Abrams, being vague as fuck like that was incredibly frustrating for me.
Sig! Onol

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #100027 on: December 22, 2015, 03:04:32 am »

This is why I'm thankful I never watched the original. I'm ignorant of how the previous films were like so all I see are cool dogfights rather than JJ Abrams taking a dump on canon or whatever.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #100028 on: December 22, 2015, 03:15:19 am »

Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100029 on: December 22, 2015, 03:39:24 am »

This is why I'm thankful I never watched the original. I'm ignorant of how the previous films were like so all I see are cool dogfights rather than JJ Abrams taking a dump on canon or whatever.
Actually there isn't really any issues with canon or anything, it's just that certain things are explained and/or shown very very poorly.
Sig! Onol

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100030 on: December 22, 2015, 04:46:19 am »

You can post happy birthday, that's a thing. :V
I have (just now, didn't feel like doing it at 2AM), but that doesn't change much about that post :x

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100031 on: December 22, 2015, 06:04:08 am »

I am smiling.

I am smiling and this shouldn't be right.

For when I was with my brother riding away towards Home, I had been scolded and reminded a lot of times how shitty I am. I just remain silent. The fucking traffic enforcer redirects traffic. I ask my brother where he saw Php15.00 Wasabi, and tells me to stop bugging him with problems that don't relate to him.

oh fuck it's just a locational question where da fuk you find it nigger

But no, sarcasm ensued. So I rebound with one of my own. DO NOT CHALLENGE ME YOU LITTLE INSIGNIFICANT TWIT WHO CONTRIBUTED -0.10% to the FAMILY BUSINESS. I EARN YOUR MONEY I CAN TAKE IT AWAY IF I WISH. blah blah blah blah more insults.

I get miffed. Because I feel shitty being pointed out my mistakes. Problem is, I do something to please the asshat, it's also wrong. Fucking Alejandro, pls.
We were on his car. Insults become more personal. And personal. And he keeps telling me. What are you going to do? Stay silent? You're just like your whore of a mother. More insults. Then he insults my Thesis for being all wrong (GOD DAMMIT DID I EVEN HAVE A CHOICE WHAT TOPIC TO TACKLE THE TOPIC WAS FOR GODS SAKES BASED UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT EVERYTHING MUST RELATE TO THE GODS FORSAKEN ASEAN INTEGRATION GO FUCKING RESEARCH THAT IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT AND I HAVE NOT FOUND A COMPANY WILLING TO BACK MY SHIT UP). I snap. I punch him in the car. He retaliates. Threatens me to get out. I do just that. SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SHIT.

FURTHER THREATENING.

COAXES ME TO BE BACK IN CAR. MORE SHITHEAD STATEMENTS I ARE RITE U ARE RONG

cmon do i look like i want to fail that much? the only reason i'm even failing because i'm no longer confident i can do things right because everything i do is always wrong. and i am depressed over that shit.

and they keep rubbing my failures all over me like some stupid hentai where i am supposed to swallow a fucking dick shoved down my throat. obediently. i just want to die

knowing bay12 you'll just tell me not to die but do i really want to live a failure

funny how i gave the same familiar advice the world will be better but i can't even see it in me. i'm too short sighted, they say. i'm too much of an idiot. i can't comprehend. everything i do is inefficient or a failure. i discovered a lot of my things alone, and kept to it because its how i know i can do it

but it's inefficient they say

it probably is

i am shit

shit

maybe just feed me to the soil
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100032 on: December 22, 2015, 06:07:50 am »

.... Yeah, don't die.  We would be sad.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #100033 on: December 22, 2015, 06:18:23 am »

Dying is best avoided. Go flirt with pretty girls and eat good food instead, happiness is contagious.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #100034 on: December 22, 2015, 06:22:36 am »

You seem fine on the doing part thing, really. There's nothing wrong with figuring things out yourself. That and at least you're trying. A far cry from most of us that don't.

A nap sounds real good right about now for you.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 6667 6668 [6669] 6670 6671 ... 8167