Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Parallel World Mafia - Alpha: It's all over!  (Read 26344 times)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Parallel World Mafia - Alpha: Day 4 They die anyway
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2009, 11:43:35 am »

Web, you're not off the hook yet. I still think that you are scum, and your tirade has yet to convince me otherwise.
Ah. I see you're going to lurk and call me scum from the sidelines. Nice. I'm sure you could do a little more than that, can't you? Because that's simply active lurking. If you're going to accuse me, do it right.
And this is simply deflection.

Anyway, I did lay out the basis of my accusations in my post where I voted you; which you seem to have ignored. In my mind, I have ample evidence to lynch you.

eduren, why did NUKE9.13 suicide and you didn't?
Because I have no life. Also, I've had my suspicions of you for a while and so I really want to see this through.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2009, 01:27:41 pm »

Web, you're not off the hook yet. I still think that you are scum, and your tirade has yet to convince me otherwise.
Ah. I see you're going to lurk and call me scum from the sidelines. Nice. I'm sure you could do a little more than that, can't you? Because that's simply active lurking. If you're going to accuse me, do it right.
And this is simply deflection.

Anyway, I did lay out the basis of my accusations in my post where I voted you; which you seem to have ignored. In my mind, I have ample evidence to lynch you.

eduren, why did NUKE9.13 suicide and you didn't?
Because I have no life. Also, I've had my suspicions of you for a while and so I really want to see this through.
Duh, I'm sorry, I'll go back and address your claims.

I've had a feeling all game about this, so I guess I'll vote Webadict.

Your behavior D1 Alpha compared with your behavior in D1 Beta, suggests that there is a difference between the two roles.  When you "wanted to get Apostolic[Beta] talking" you were playing fairly aggressively and didn't give up until later. However when you tried to "get Redwarrior[Alpha] talking" you backed down almost immediately.

When I called you on your passiveness,  you said "I'm sorry I was acting different. Here, I'll scumhunt." Now, this seems to me like you we're a little surprised and tried your best to jump back to "normal" webadict. Plus you tried to joke it away, and at the same time buddy up to me.

The rest is just a gut feeling.
You mean this post? You mean where you said, "You're acting different. And I think it's you"?

Congratulations, you're a super genius. Wanna hear my counter-claim?

YOU'RE A MORON. You're very good at this sucking thing. Not quite as good as Vector, but that's probably because you talk a lot less than he does. Which doesn't help us more, just because you're unhelpful. It's that you refuse to talk. Which is a deflection on my part. Sorry. Except for I couldn't care less what you actually "think."

Here's what I think: I think that the reason you didn't suicide was that you are scum. Suiciding would be unhelpful to your partner, who's already at low odds. Maybe you just care a little more about that.

What would you say to that?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2009, 03:27:31 pm »

A bit jumpy, aren't we?

Anyway, at this point, I really feel like suiciding thanks to you. But I won't. Why? Because I have scum in my sights. I am now positive that your abusiveness to both me and Vector is a ploy.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2009, 03:55:42 pm »

A bit jumpy, aren't we?

Anyway, at this point, I really feel like suiciding thanks to you. But I won't. Why? Because I have scum in my sights. I am now positive that your abusiveness to both me and Vector is a ploy.

Explanation, please.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2009, 04:04:36 pm »

He is trying to berate me into submission. All under the guise of overreacting at me, and insulting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2009, 04:26:28 pm »

He is trying to berate me into submission. All under the guise of overreacting at me, and insulting me.

People tend to have strong reactions to people they think are stupid, and Webadict either isn't good at controlling his disdain or doesn't care to.  I end up feeling like that's just his personality, though I may be the only one who thinks that.

... Blargh.  I should probably keep out of this.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2009, 04:28:32 pm »

Looks like we may have to find a replacement for ExKirby. 

Only 1 Request with no objections will be necessary to extend the deadline due to this.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Parallel World Mafia - Alpha: 1 replacement needed.
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2009, 06:16:41 pm »

Extension.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2009, 04:26:38 am »

OK, so what's the deadline extended to?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2009, 08:11:44 am »

An extension would push the deadline to Monday 11 am EST, due to my policy of not having a weekend deadline.

Of course, a shortening can be requested during the weekend depending on how things turn out.

Mostly, however, I'm hoping to get that replacement for ExKirby.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2009, 09:04:23 am »

A bit jumpy, aren't we?

Wow. You're going to quit then, huh? Well, if you're going to quit, do it now. I honestly don't want to waste my time if you plan on suiciding later on.

What a pansy. It's a GAME. Duh... play it.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2009, 11:25:45 am »

Replacement request.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2009, 01:42:07 pm »

Wow. You're going to quit then, huh? Well, if you're going to quit, do it now. I honestly don't want to waste my time if you plan on suiciding later on.

What a pansy. It's a GAME. Duh... play it.
Nobody said that I was quitting...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2009, 09:33:56 pm »

A bit jumpy, aren't we?

Anyway, at this point, I really feel like suiciding thanks to you.

I really feel like suiciding thanks to you.

I really feel like suiciding

suiciding

Oh right, I make things up. I'm sorry.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2009, 10:39:14 pm »

I was voicing how I felt, so what? I never said "I quit. You guys suck."

Maybe you missed this part...
But I won't.
See, when I say that I won't, that's what I mean. I will NOT quit, I have NEVER said that I will.

It's a GAME. Duh... play it.
You seem to overlook the fact that I am. I am playing this game despite it being impossible to win.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17