Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: Parallel World Mafia - Alpha: It's all over!  (Read 26349 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Parallel World Mafia - Alpha: Day 4 They die anyway
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2009, 03:33:18 pm »

Thanks, I try.

No, but really, I want to see what he has to say...
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2009, 03:53:36 pm »

I've had a feeling all game about this, so I guess I'll vote Webadict.

Your behavior D1 Alpha compared with your behavior in D1 Beta, suggests that there is a difference between the two roles.  When you "wanted to get Apostolic[Beta] talking" you were playing fairly aggressively and didn't give up until later. However when you tried to "get Redwarrior[Alpha] talking" you backed down almost immediately.

When I called you on your passiveness,  you said "I'm sorry I was acting different. Here, I'll scumhunt." Now, this seems to me like you we're a little surprised and tried your best to jump back to "normal" webadict. Plus you tried to joke it away, and at the same time buddy up to me.

The rest is just a gut feeling.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2009, 03:58:06 pm »

That said, though, he did back off almost immediately when he asked me questions here--look at the beginning of the thread, if you like.  The behavior mirrors.

The part I'm worried about is that he seems to have very little idea as to who is scum and who isn't, which is surprising for him.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2009, 07:27:37 pm »

That's because I'm a relying a little too much on my role...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2009, 09:00:20 pm »

Uh-huh.  And you're not revealing that role, even though we're in Lylo?  Very nice.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2009, 09:12:28 pm »

Uh-huh.  And you're not revealing that role, even though we're in Lylo?  Very nice.
Wanna know? It's Cop. It should've been obvious. And after being blocked twice in a row, I got scum on you. So, how about that, moron?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2009, 09:18:31 pm »

Wanna know? It's Cop. It should've been obvious. And after being blocked twice in a row, I got scum on you. So, how about that, moron?

Liar.

Webadict.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2009, 09:27:20 pm »

Liar.

Webadict.
Not going to even try to bring up the possibility of a Redirector or Bus Driver, huh? I figured as much. You're funny when you're bad at scum.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2009, 09:30:06 pm »

Liar.

Webadict.
Not going to even try to bring up the possibility of a Redirector or Bus Driver, huh? I figured as much. You're funny when you're bad at scum.

Oh, lordy.  I'm sorry, that was stupid of me.

That said, I'm town.  I'd like to see a mass claim before I move my vote.  To help things along, I'm Vanilla Town.

I'd also like to know why you didn't just vote me off the island, if you're so certain that I'm scum.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2009, 09:31:44 pm »

Current Vote Count:
Vector[1]: Webadict
Webadict[2]: Eduren, Vector

Note Voting: Pandarsenic, ExKirby

Has not posted so far today:  ExKirby
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2009, 09:45:21 pm »

Liar.

Webadict.

Oh, lordy.  I'm sorry, that was stupid of me.

That said, I'm town.  I'd like to see a mass claim before I move my vote.  To help things along, I'm Vanilla Town.

I'd also like to know why you didn't just vote me off the island, if you're so certain that I'm scum.
? Huh? Vote you off the island? I just got a scan through and it took for-freakin'-ever. It wouldn't surprise me to have been Redirected (Bus Driver, not so much), but I wanted to see how'd you reacted when I voted for you first. That said, you freaked out. Awesome. That's why I'm VOTING YOU OFF THE ISLAND! Goodness, sometimes you make so little sense it makes me wonder how on Earth you could think you're not scummy. Especially with that push yesterday. Nice. Thumbs up! Let's lynch while we can lose for the sake of losing.

Now go die.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2009, 09:49:10 pm »

? Huh? Vote you off the island? I just got a scan through and it took for-freakin'-ever. It wouldn't surprise me to have been Redirected (Bus Driver, not so much), but I wanted to see how'd you reacted when I voted for you first. That said, you freaked out. Awesome. That's why I'm VOTING YOU OFF THE ISLAND! Goodness, sometimes you make so little sense it makes me wonder how on Earth you could think you're not scummy. Especially with that push yesterday. Nice. Thumbs up! Let's lynch while we can lose for the sake of losing.

Now go die.

Oh, I know I'm scummy and make no sense.  I'm just not scum.  Also, are you seriously voting me just because I piss you off and look too scummy?

Also, I'm currently waiting for Pandarsenic and Exkirby to show up.  One or both are scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2009, 09:56:09 pm »

Now go die.

Oh, I know I'm scummy and make no sense.  I'm just not scum.  Also, are you seriously voting me just because I piss you off and look too scummy?

Also, I'm currently waiting for Pandarsenic and Exkirby to show up.  One or both are scum.
Not really. I'm voting because you look scummy and to get to know whether I can trust my result. You break easily, and it's so much easier to do that than to sit around doing nothing. Rarely do you make me mad. Why would I care about you as a person or what you do other than what pertains to this game? Learn to play, kid. Good God...

That makes me angry.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2009, 09:59:44 pm »

Not really. I'm voting because you look scummy and to get to know whether I can trust my result. You break easily, and it's so much easier to do that than to sit around doing nothing. Rarely do you make me mad. Why would I care about you as a person or what you do other than what pertains to this game? Learn to play, kid. Good God...

That makes me angry.
[/quote]

Hmm.  Because you got angry at Diakron for playing poorly, so I assumed that similar logic might apply to me.

I'm sorry if I'm making you angry--not in a "So stop voting me!" sort of way.  I hope I'll be able to play better soon, so I can stop pissing you off.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2009, 10:25:26 pm »

Well, uh, I was hoping to find damning evidence on someone but Vector beat me to the damning bit.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17