Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 177

Author Topic: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)  (Read 89398 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)
« Reply #1065 on: January 07, 2010, 12:37:59 pm »

Okay I'll admit that I haven't seen the entry for the Dread Necromancer and I don't know how many skill points you get per level... but I'm relatively sure you should have more than 8 with 12 int at level 7.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: January 07, 2010, 01:33:24 pm »

Actually, I cast spell with my Cha, not my Int, like a sorcerer. I don't have to chose which spells to prepare, though.

And yeah, this should be fun, Barb. I wonder what sort of undead I'm going to turn your corpse into.
Updated the post with my equipment.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 02:04:11 pm by Akigagak »
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: January 07, 2010, 02:16:43 pm »

Skill Points, not spells. Jump, tumble, appraise, spellcraft, concentration, Knowledge... those things. You have a total of 8 ranks. Even though you get a minimum of 4 at level 1, and at least 1 at each subsequent level. I'm guessing you should have 48 skill points.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: January 07, 2010, 02:18:53 pm »

Ah, nope. The chargen gave me 40.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: January 07, 2010, 03:24:23 pm »

We're quite lucky, really, to have the single most ineffective paladin to ever exist on our team. He attacks everything in sight, but most of it doesn't notice him.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: January 07, 2010, 04:43:30 pm »

Hrm, I could use some help on a character I'm making. I've got a halfling druid in the works and I'm trying to figure out what mount/animal companion I want to use. Currently I'm leaning towards ape and leopard but I just can't decide... Note the druid has access to the level 4 companion list.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: January 07, 2010, 05:48:38 pm »

All right, I just can't find it. What page is Improved Fighter on? And could it be copied to somewhere on the first page, please?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: January 07, 2010, 05:49:06 pm »

We're quite lucky, really, to have the single most ineffective paladin to ever exist on our team. He attacks everything in sight, but most of it doesn't notice him.

I can't be blamed if he chooses to pick a fight with a Lich so powerful he accidentally created a being that is 100% genuinely immortal.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: January 07, 2010, 05:54:04 pm »

All right, I just can't find it. What page is Improved Fighter on? And could it be copied to somewhere on the first page, please?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: January 07, 2010, 05:58:18 pm »

On der first paeg.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: January 07, 2010, 06:57:06 pm »

Thank you.

Now then, time for some minor news. I am sick and bloody tired of Aveldineir. I put myself in a corner the moment I decided to use the term "Like Ezio, but". So, I've made a different guy.

I'm still going for the idea of a leader, and I don't want Aveldineir to die, so I'd prefer if you wrote him out peacefully. Here's the stats for the new character I made.

Oedith (Ignore the sheet name; had a different idea when I started the sheet.

I feel I must also say that my Strength and Charisma are 16, derp de derp. I just purchased some items to bolster those particular scores.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 07:56:25 am by CJ1145 »

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: January 07, 2010, 11:47:41 pm »

I've got good news, and bad news. The good news, I can likely get Wifi at the school I'm  giving at my speech competition, however, I am debating at a speech tournament. So, I dunno how long I'll be on, but I know I'll be getting on and off. So I'll probably get to be on for a while, it'll just be spotty during the time. Lol.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: January 08, 2010, 12:26:41 am »

And yeah, this should be fun, Barb. I wonder what sort of undead I'm going to turn your corpse into.
Blackguards are fun.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: January 08, 2010, 03:09:43 am »

Ironically Evil characters might do rather well once you get to the Giantlands.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: January 08, 2010, 07:57:34 am »

I could really benefit from knowing what the future did to my scimitars before the next session.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 177