Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 177

Author Topic: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)  (Read 88720 times)

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)
« Reply #720 on: December 13, 2009, 06:09:24 pm »

well that ruined my weekend

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: December 13, 2009, 07:28:52 pm »

K, I am officially giving up on this session, see you all next time!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: December 13, 2009, 08:34:23 pm »

Well, I'm back from the Christmas party, and I see nothing's changed. Fair enough.

Sorry if anything's going on in your life, DM, that means you could not make it. Unless it's good, in which case, congratulations. We all understand that real life takes priority over the game (though if you're willing to share a specific reason, we wouldn't mind).
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: December 14, 2009, 01:34:33 am »

I think the GM's not going to show. He's probably drunk, or lost... or even more likely, both... He'll be picked up by the police... busted out of jail by his cellmates who are drug dealers... he'll go on the run... as soon as he can, he'll break away from the drug-dealer escapees, head to a library, and use the library computer to contact us... but the FBI is monitoring the Bay12 games forum, and as soon as Neruz posts, he'll get picked up again and put in high-security solitary confinement, and we'll never hear from him again.

The moral of the story is DRINKING HABITS ARE BAD HABITS!

I wish.

I apologise profusely for missing this morning's game, if i'd known ahead of time i would have warned you all, unfortunately if i'd known ahead of time then things probably would have been different.

Some of you may know i'm a bit sick at the moment, specifically i have an upper resperatory tract infection (throat infection). It looked like it was on the mend, but when i woke up this morning things were substantially worse; i had almost no physical strength and my throat had swollen so substantially that it was almost impossible to breathe. Unsurprisingly i ended up in hospital not long afterwards. Apparantly a rather virulent bacterial infection decided to team up with the virus responsible for the throat and had a go while i was asleep, rapidly escalating things to the point that they were in when i woke up.

Fortunately, the infection is relatively easy to deal with, i'm still feeling like shit and lack any real physical strength, but i'm now full of antibiotics which are doing a pretty good job of masking that and fixing me up, my doctor estimates i should be fine in about five to ten days. I'm not allowed do anythin strenuous for the next two weeks though.

So yeah, again i apologise for missing the session without warning, i'm also a bit annoyed because this was one of the few sessions i did actually plan some stuff out for rather than making it up on the spot, and finally i am on holidays at the moment, so if you guys can make it we can do an extra session during the week to catch up or something.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: December 14, 2009, 02:15:03 am »

Wow sorry to hear about that Neruz, kinda makes me feel wierd since I don't get sick that often. Anyway as to the extra sessions I've got finals on wendsday and friday and the rest of the days I'm suppose to be studying. I should be home earlier than normal for the fridays session though not by much.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: December 14, 2009, 02:40:26 am »

I generally don't get sick very often either, but when i do get sick, i do it properly.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: December 14, 2009, 05:28:00 am »

Short notice for tomorrow/tonight, so who can't make it in, erm, 33 hours and 30 minutes?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: December 14, 2009, 11:28:07 am »

Short notice for tomorrow/tonight, so who can't make it in, erm, 33 hours and 30 minutes?
Mayhaps though I might just say on long enough to deal with ths boss, like I said I've got studying I'm suppose to be doing.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: December 14, 2009, 03:03:43 pm »

I can play any day except Thursday this week.

(flippin' calculus... learned all of it in high school last year and it's STILL friggin' hard...)
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: December 14, 2009, 03:20:02 pm »

I can play any day except Thursday this week.

(flippin' calculus... learned all of it in high school last year and it's STILL friggin' hard...)
I hear you, doesn't help when you only get points from quizs and tests without anything to balace it out.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: December 14, 2009, 03:20:48 pm »

I could, in theory, do it Tuesday, if you guys are willing to wait an extra, say, 45 minutes for me to go the physical therapy and get back. Breaking my knee has messed up my schedule and my life far more than I thought any single injury could.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: December 14, 2009, 03:21:40 pm »

I can play any day really. I will be at least 30 minutes late on each weekday though.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: December 14, 2009, 03:44:47 pm »

I could, in theory, do it Tuesday, if you guys are willing to wait an extra, say, 45 minutes for me to go the physical therapy and get back. Breaking my knee has messed up my schedule and my life far more than I thought any single injury could.

I believe my good sir, that you have seriously underestimated the potential schedule-pwning potential of head trauma. And poison. On that note, don't break your arm (either of them) when you're in a band, it'll bugger your schedule up even worse than breaking a leg.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: December 14, 2009, 03:50:35 pm »

If you're a drummer or roadie, breaking a leg is potentially worse. Roadies have to move around a lot, and if the drummer breaks one arm he can still play with his other arm, and perhaps his head if he's desperate, but with a broken leg (particularly knee) it could mess up the placement of his drums and throw him off.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: December 14, 2009, 09:07:08 pm »

So i guess we're gaming tomorrow, awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 177