Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 177

Author Topic: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)  (Read 88440 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)
« Reply #2430 on: April 22, 2010, 03:08:30 pm »

Erm..should I wait for Neruz to comfirm everything before I make a sheet or..x-x
I think everythings being decided by us so... anyway we just gonna run that module he had for us then?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: April 22, 2010, 03:10:46 pm »

Where is he, by the way? Shouldn't his mute have been removed.
Maybe Threetoe forgot amidst the meltdown.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: April 22, 2010, 03:57:29 pm »

yeah he sent me an e-mail something like 3 days ago. It read

"aah fuck why won't it work"

and there was three of it. I sent him a succinct response, but I haven't heard from him since. Also, yeah, it's kinda hard to decide how much of your character to make, or how to make it, without the DM to clarify the "ECL +3" thing, not to mention it's gonna be hard to start a game tomorrow if he can't announce his ever-changing IP address.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: April 22, 2010, 08:51:40 pm »

ECL means LA+HD+levels basiclly, for example a normal dwarf with 1 level has an ECL of 1, so thus with an ECL of 3 you could do a +1LA race and +1LA template, a 2 HD race, a 1 HD 1 LA race, or less.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: April 22, 2010, 09:05:35 pm »

New character, cooler name, just in case the ECL only works for racial stuff and not character levels. I was bored. Also he's using some of the homebrew stuff I found on the wiki, the synesthesia trait, the reincarnated misfortune flaw, and the Sharp-Eyed feat. I'm intending on using some of the other homebrew stuff later as well, such as swift feet or stealth or the jumper class.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=202266

And does anyone know how much money we get to start with?

(and when I said "clarify the +3 ECL thing", I meant "are we allowed to use it to start at level 3 or is it just for race/template stuff)
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: April 22, 2010, 09:48:41 pm »

I am not sure of the wording but I think that 1 HD races that advance by character class can replace their HD with a character class. But basically, your Hit dice + Level adjustment cannot exceed 3, so 1 HD, be it class or racial, can have an LA of 2, probably from the vampire template... 2 racial HD will have a maximum LA of +1, and probably no class levels, can we have 2 racial HD with +0 LA and 1 class level?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: April 23, 2010, 12:02:05 am »

Well heres my guy sans items since I'm not sure what our starting gold is.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: April 23, 2010, 12:58:54 am »

I'm not at all familiar with the Incarnate class, but judging by your class skills, I'd guess it's a spellcaster... but the only special powers you've got on your sheet anyplace are Healing Soul, Sunlight, and some energy resistance, which seem more like racial features.

Here's hoping for a game tomorrow!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: April 23, 2010, 04:54:06 am »

I think that the IP may have been the same the past couple of times, might be worth trying the previous one...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: April 23, 2010, 08:13:08 am »

Neruz emailed me, and he says that, because of him making a temporary account, his mute was extended to ten days. He can't post the IP, but he'll mail it later. If nobody else gets the mail, I'll post* it.

*four hours late.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: April 23, 2010, 09:24:25 am »

I'm not at all familiar with the Incarnate class, but judging by your class skills, I'd guess it's a spellcaster... but the only special powers you've got on your sheet anyplace are Healing Soul, Sunlight, and some energy resistance, which seem more like racial features.

Here's hoping for a game tomorrow!
I didn't choose soulmelds yet either, I can swap them out every day. And as usual I'll be late though not sure how late as it seems our starting time has been fluctuating lately.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: April 23, 2010, 10:12:31 am »

Anyone got that template list thing? Cause I'm still debating between just adding the draconic template to a human, or going draconic aasimiar. Since as said, it does seem like a good cleric trait.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: April 23, 2010, 10:20:18 am »

templates

Also, I think Toady is trying to e-mail me about the game today and only half of the e-mails are getting through  :-X

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: April 23, 2010, 10:33:14 am »

Thankies. Now for my cleric!

No draconic template yet, but I will apply that later

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 02:48:12 pm by tehstefan »
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: April 23, 2010, 10:54:01 am »

It occurs to me that if Toady is trying to tell me Neruz's IP address and email is being sporadic, he could probably just send me a PM. I promise not to squee myself to death if I get a PM from Toady the Great.
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 177