Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 177

Author Topic: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)  (Read 88830 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)
« Reply #990 on: January 03, 2010, 12:55:27 pm »

Why do you think he'll be GMing two days in a row? He's not eager to even play two days in a row in the other game.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: January 03, 2010, 01:29:04 pm »

????

I mean...

???????

I'm not following you, h ere. He was the one that suggested we play on Fridays and Sundays.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: January 03, 2010, 02:37:42 pm »

Uh... hm. Wait...

Oh. >_>

I guess you could say I remember it like it was yesterday, but turns out it wasn't. My mistake. :)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: January 03, 2010, 02:43:45 pm »

You should probably put the gametable info on the first post. again, is the info the same as on page 5?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: January 03, 2010, 02:54:01 pm »

Port: 1802
Pass: dnd

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: January 03, 2010, 02:57:16 pm »

Barbarossa totally upstaged RAM for position of 'first person to leap onto the server'.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: January 03, 2010, 05:49:32 pm »

Once I die, I will make a character like this one!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: January 03, 2010, 11:46:01 pm »

So how does the cost modifier for Arcanite weapons work? Are they considered to have a +1 or +2 bonus?
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: January 03, 2010, 11:46:24 pm »

Okay first off we do not have the money or diamonds to pay for +6 stat enchanters.
edit: Other than that I need the full stats on the rings I bought, the Tiger Face, and still dont know what the cream, butterscotch, limegreen and darkpurple flasks do.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: January 03, 2010, 11:56:28 pm »

Bones'

Bones can provide any item in the SRD on demand, creating anything he doesn't have in stock. He can also potentially provide other items from other books at the request of the player.

Bones accepts Astral Diamonds and Magic Items in trade. Astral Diamonds are worth 1000 gp to Bones (rounding up, so a 2500 GP item is worth 3 Astral Diamonds to Bones, a 2100 GP item is worth 2 Diamonds), Magic Items can be traded to Bones for their full worth in GP.

The following items have been purchased;

Force Gauntlet - Traded for Lightning Crossbow, Shocking Burst Quarterstaff and 5 Astral Diamonds

Allows the wielder to 'throw' a Magic Missile spell, causing each missile to do 1d3+1 damage and requiring a ranged touch attack against each target. If used this way, it does not cost a spell slot.
The Gauntlet can also be used to 'punch' a Magic Missile spell, this is the same as throwing, but is a melee touch attack that does not provoke an Attack of Opportunity and each missile does 1d4+1 damage.

Additionally, at the cost of a Level 4 spell slot, the wielder may cast Magic Missile Storm. This fires a hurricane of force bolts in a line, dealing 2d6 damage per caster level to all enemies in the AoE. A Reflex save of 17 causes half damage. The line is 60 feet long and hits any square it touches.

Ring of the Bull -Traded for 15 Astral Diamonds, also with Ring of the Boar

The wearer can move up to three times his speed when charging and gains a +10 competence bonus on opposed Strength checks when making a bull rush.

Ring of the Boar - Traded for 15 Astral Diamonds, also with Ring of the Bull

Grants its wearer a +2 enhancement bonus to natural armor. Also, grants the extraordinary ability to remain conscious and fight without penalty while disabled or dying.

Ring of Greater Invisibility - Traded for 20 Astral Diamonds

Can be turned on and off by the wearer as a free action. When turned on the wearer is placed under the effect of a Ring of Greater Invisibility as if cast by a 7th level Wizard. This effect lasts until the ring is removed, or until it is turned off.

Shield Scarab - Traded for 6 Astral Diamonds

A living giant Scarab beetle trained for use as a Shield. Shield Scarabs can be worn on the arm and are treated as Light Shields with a +3 Shield Bonus to AC. On command a Shield Scarab can detach and fly around it's wielder, while doing so the wielder's hand is free and the Scarab intercepts missiles and spells heading towards the wielder. The Scarab makes a reflex save at +8 against 10 + the attacker's BAB or the spell's Saving Throw, and if successful it deflects the projectile or spell harmlessly from it's wielder.
If ordered to attack, the Scarab will strike at an enemy within 10 feet of the wielder, making a bite attack at +10 for 2d4 damage.
If ordered to defend, the Scarab will return to the wielder's shield arm.

Giving orders to the Scarab is a Swift Action.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 12:06:57 am by Neruz »

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: January 03, 2010, 11:57:03 pm »

I'll do the artifact items when i find my notes; can one of you post a list of all the unidentified items you have?

Cost modifier for Arcanite Weapons is twice that of Adamantine.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: January 03, 2010, 11:59:45 pm »

Well some are in my post above, and ye forgot the beetles to.
edit:Actually what would be the penalty for dual wielding while wearing one or two light shield on top of that?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 12:07:11 am by userpay »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: January 04, 2010, 12:08:49 am »

I would like the following things identified:
1 robe from the room of genderchange Temple of decay treasure room, I think it was white.-From the future!
2 +2 blood iron scimitars(I was under the impression that additional enchantments would remove the blood iron properties), from the future!
1 Arcanite scimitar, possibly from the future. I don't remember when exactly that fight was but I think it came after the future...
1 +2 fire resist small heavy wood shield, from the future!(brought it with me, got a token)
1 +1 blood iron Chain Shirt, from the future!
1 +2 voidblade, From the future!

I don't think I was carrying the rest of my stuff, and it would have been mundane anyway, would the wizards do anything with a handful of gems I had on me?

And this stuff actually came from the future, rather than just visiting...

The Dungeon Master: A small wooden rod,
 a set of platinum thieves tools with gold embossing,
 an odd black iron bracer with a silver dagger sheathed in it,
 a very nice longbow styled to look like an eagle and apparantly made out of a burnished blue metal,
 One -two- crystal vials full of red liquid
 and a pair of goggles with diamond lenses

P.S.
Could we try editing posts instead of making new posts, otherwise the inventory lists will fall back. Meh, it isn't that hard to find page 67...

P.P.S.
 I count 46 diamonds used, or 54 remaining, I suggest that we try to save at least 20 in case there is a celestial economy that hasn't heard about us yet...

P.P.P.S.
 Most of our loot ended up in Nermus' handy haversack, did it disappear with the monkey?

P.P.P.P.S
Does anyone remember this?
The Dungeon Master: Calladskarina finds a tarnished Small Silver Dagger wedged between some stones in the corner of the room.
I found it in a poorly maintained text file and have no recollection of it at all...

P.P.P.P.P.S.
Our patron saint of force missiles should look into a ring of wizardry 1...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 12:46:52 am by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: January 04, 2010, 12:29:48 am »

Crazy items? Can do.

I'd like...

*One "Wings of Flying"
*One "Shard of the Sun" [It's in the Complete Divine handbook]
*One "Talisman of Pure Good"

Do these work?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: January 04, 2010, 01:02:29 am »

Barbarossa with the exception of the shard of the sun, which you should recall is one I suggested, those are to expensive. I at least have 65 astral diamonds left on me, I've no idea what the monkey had. And ram didn't you have a white robe or something?
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 177