Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 177

Author Topic: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)  (Read 88398 times)

Nordic dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (SUNDAY 20:00 GMT+0)
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2009, 08:46:05 pm »

Heh, you never know when you will meet an advanced dire fiendish half-dragon rodent of DOOM!
1st encounter: you stumble upon a nest of advanced dire fiendish half-dragon rodents of Doom.
/kill self.
on a serious note,was bay12 down for an hour or so? couldnt get on.
This is a witty signature.all craftsmanship is of the highest quality.it menaces with spikes.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2009, 09:42:15 pm »

Heh, you never know when you will meet an advanced dire fiendish half-dragon rodent of DOOM!
1st encounter: you stumble upon a nest of advanced dire fiendish half-dragon rodents of Doom.
/kill self.
on a serious note,was bay12 down for an hour or so? couldnt get on.

COLOSSAL DIRE FIENDISH PHASE SPIDER!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2009, 05:45:34 am »

So at GMT+10 it would be 6AM on monday morning or 3 days and a little over 9 hours from now?

If you want to wield 2 weapons you would probably be better off with a light weapon, have you considered using a handaxe or shortsword?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2009, 06:31:18 am »

So at GMT+10 it would be 6AM on monday morning or 3 days and a little over 9 hours from now?

It's 7am for me and i'm in +11, so that sounds about right.

If monday morning doesn't work for you, i may be able to move it a day earlier to sunday morning.

If you want to wield 2 weapons you would probably be better off with a light weapon, have you considered using a handaxe or shortsword?

Mmm, the penalty with one-handed weapons is -4, -4, with two light weapons it's only -2, -2. You can afford the -4's at higher levels, but at lower levels they can be a bit of a killer.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2009, 07:04:43 am »

And a light weapon is usually only 1 point of average damage less per roll. But wielding two giant weapons does have a certain cool factor...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Nordic dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2009, 12:53:14 pm »

And a light weapon is usually only 1 point of average damage less per roll. But wielding two giant weapons does have a certain cool factor...
i did consider it yes, i actually thought i put handaxe and shortsword instead of battleaxe and longsword. ah well.
also, do you want us to use mythweaver or something to put our character sheets on for easy reference during game?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:58:21 pm by Nordic dorf »
This is a witty signature.all craftsmanship is of the highest quality.it menaces with spikes.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2009, 06:58:00 pm »

Yeah, that'll work. Do whatever you want, i generally won't interrupt the game to check on details.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2009, 09:10:48 pm »

So I've officially set myself up for disaster. I currently am playing 2 campaigns, and in a fairly active guild in an MMO I am playing, and I'm going back to school at least part-time on the 26th.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2009, 03:05:20 am »

Smooth CJ :P

If it makes you feel any better; i'm alright with people coming and leaving throughout the game. I've never had any issues with unstable groups; they don't support serious 'realistic' games, but i doubt that would be an issue in a B12 DnD game.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2009, 04:30:45 am »

If I don't show up feel free to leave my character on the sidelines or let someone else use them, i am pretty god at getting myself killed, maimed, or deleted from existence, so I'm probably not risking much letting someone else hoon around in it...
Read the First Post!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2009, 04:35:51 am »

I actually have an in-universe justification for characters popping in and out of existence, so dealing with people missing a session or two is a non-issue.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2009, 01:54:24 pm »

My schedule is pretty crazy on weekends, so if I don't show up, feel free to kill off me dwarf. I will sure try though.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2009, 06:17:41 pm »

My carrying capacity is driving me insane, I will trade off 1 point of dexterity(16+2 -> 15+2) for 2 points of strength(8-2 -> 10-2)
Read the First Post!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2009, 07:09:48 pm »

My carrying capacity is driving me insane, I will trade off 1 point of dexterity(16+2 -> 15+2) for 2 points of strength(8-2 -> 10-2)

Feel free to adjust your stats as you see fit before the game starts :P

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2009, 01:13:38 pm »

So we've got, what, 45 minutes till start? Looking forward to it.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 177