Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 177

Author Topic: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)  (Read 88506 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Next FRYDAY\SATDEI 20:00 GMT+0)
« Reply #360 on: November 09, 2009, 10:40:11 am »

Yeah, I figure we would have got some interesting plot exposition if I hadn't hopped us all into the teleporter the same second I figured out how to use it. But then my character gets nervous when physics goes to hell.

Darned character development, eh?
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 09, 2009, 03:23:14 pm »

Saturday is actually a LOT better for me. Friday and Saturday are the best days for me. Sorry about being late and leaving early too.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 13, 2009, 07:07:37 am »

GAEM TOMORROW, well, more like tonight for all you silly Americans, living in the past.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 13, 2009, 09:19:18 am »

Actually I live in the present, and just constantly use a different time.

So we're having a GAEM 2day? AND one tomorrow? (20:00 GMT Friday AND Saturday?)

EDIT: Guessing from the thread's title, which I just noticed, I'd say the answer is "yes"...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 10:30:37 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 13, 2009, 12:29:02 pm »

Oh crap. Today is Friday. I thought it was thursday today XD

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 13, 2009, 12:51:54 pm »

Well, I should be there--I've been diagnosed with H1N1 and will be home for some time... again.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 13, 2009, 02:56:58 pm »

I'm told that 'The Server is Up'

I don't believe it, probably a rediculous rumour.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 13, 2009, 03:26:48 pm »

A silly, discreditable rumour posted by THE HOST.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 13, 2009, 03:29:32 pm »

Yep, no point paying attention to it; it's clearly nonsense.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 13, 2009, 04:34:48 pm »

Where is everyone dammit!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 13, 2009, 09:09:01 pm »

Session ate happened!

Chatlawg

Spoiler: Session Ate Treshar (click to show/hide)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 13, 2009, 09:33:03 pm »

IMPORTANT NOTE!

There will not be a game tomorrow, as i am going to a friend's birthday party and will probably not make it home in time to run the game.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 13, 2009, 09:45:46 pm »

I'm part tree! I'm even more hippy than before!

Also...
500 Expy (Roleplaying and Stuff)
No... It was JUST roleplaying.

Except for the part where I had to roll initiative, to check that I could OUTRUN A DAMN TREE.

I am not making this up. Read it.

Oh yes! DnD Abridged, episode 8. Ahem.

Today was exposition day. Turns out we're still kinda in that tower-city, on an enclosed level reserved for botany and the creation of food. Some dewd called The Gardener tried to make civilizations of ents, and of dryads, and of shrooms. The myconid society apparently grew DAMN fast, using dead stuff to grow faster, which was a "success", but seriously ticks off all the other societies. So Today we chatted with the ents, and the tree-people, and the dryads, and the florids, and I even got to hold a 12-second conversation with MISS PSYCHO BITCH HERSELF (before casting expiditious retreat, and getting the hell outta there). BTW Miss Psycho Bitch is mentally broken because she loved The Gardener. Also, one of the trees is A GOD, (known to video gamers as The World Tree or Yggdrasil), and one of the other trees is IT'S MOTHER. Also, Deadris doesn't measure up to these dudes at all, not that he'd tell you that.

Also, apparently when I cut some vines to use as a rope yesterday, I almost killed a vine-tree-dryad-elf-human-person. Normally that cut wouldn't matter much, but this one knocked her flat out (it did at least 18 damage, out of her max 17). So my character was all guilty and sorry and apologizing and I DESERVE MORE THAN 500 ROLEPLAY EXP FOR ALL THAT.

Oh, and Calladskor and I have agreed to share in the use of his black dagger (which is NOT a double entendre), since it NULLIFIES ALL MAGIC and would be exceptionally useful to either of us.

Did I mention I'm part tree now? Cuz I am. I now have more hitpoints (almost triple what I had before, due to 6 constitution score), slightly higher AC, immunity to most magic or physically disabling effects (including sneak attack, ftw) and did I mention I'm part TREE?!? Also I take less damage (DR 5, except for slashing attacks), but fire spells do 50% more to me.

The trees and I also spent the whole session getting some real ringers in on Deadris. And I put him in his place REAL good when he threatened to kill me. ("You'd get your lame non-magical ass stuck here forever, you bat-shit crazy idiot" etc.)

Also Nernas and Vomu didn't show up. THAT'S WORSE THAN SKIPPING CLASS! WHO THE HELL SKIPS GAMETIME?!?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 09:58:11 pm by shoruke »

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 13, 2009, 10:13:47 pm »

Hey hey hey, demanding expy from the DM is a good way to get a one way ticket to ohshit-ville. :P

You didn't just get Expy, you got the Woodling template as well, bee happee.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 13, 2009, 10:21:15 pm »

We can swap the dagger/scimitar combo for the longsword every fight to see how we like each one. If we want to figure this using stats I will try t update my character sheet but for now...

Dagger is 1d4+1+strength damage(1d3 for me due to size), finessable, reduces AC, and disables.

I like to get into the middle of the monsters and try to distract them, or hold the enemy at bay, or whatever I can do to soak up attacks while the rest of the party picks on people.

I expect to use the scimitar on the shrooms in order to deal some damage, but they are bound to have some sort of magical thingy at the end of it which would be very nice to be able to mess up...

Ninjaed:
 Where are you getting these templates and materials from?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 177