Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 177

Author Topic: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)  (Read 88401 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)
« Reply #2520 on: April 27, 2010, 09:24:40 pm »

it turns out that I'll be there on time for once. Or at least there before Nerzu gets coffee.

A solution to the swordsage may include me grappling his sword out of his hand from afar while he's not paying attention. If he has no blade, he can't use his voodoo on it.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: April 27, 2010, 10:18:10 pm »

I thought we were going to use command and ranged tripping on all the stuff we couldn't just FALCON PAWNCH to death.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: April 27, 2010, 10:34:48 pm »

Variety is cool too, you know.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: April 27, 2010, 11:13:14 pm »

Their ref save is like, 2, if they take us on they are toast, but the battle will probably be over once the ogres are dead, they will want to leave some gladiators alive so that the crowds have someone familiar to bet on...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: April 28, 2010, 11:05:31 am »

Yeah, and that'l be us, hopefully. This is only one heat.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: April 28, 2010, 02:16:42 pm »

And I'll be the Blue Spy!

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: April 28, 2010, 02:48:14 pm »

We could use the backstab ability
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: April 28, 2010, 10:11:33 pm »

I can't wait to see what kind of things we'll have to chop up in the next round. To keep things interesting, I suppose that we only have to remove half of the combatants from play to move on.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: April 28, 2010, 11:13:22 pm »

I'd guess more. Personally, if I took the effort to show up for a mass gladiatorial match with about a hundred combatants, I'd want there to only be about 10 left by the end, tops. Plus I'm confident in Neruz's ability to pull shit out of his ass (figuratively of course) if there's going to be a second round.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: April 28, 2010, 11:18:45 pm »

I say we attempt to befriend the swordsage...

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: April 29, 2010, 12:43:26 am »

I wouldn't mind it, but he seems like the guy who simply does his job, which is to get out alive. That also happens to involve our deaths.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: April 29, 2010, 06:07:30 am »

Unless they are on our team... They scream NPC, the rest of the gang just sort of seems like generic monsters and town officials, the sort that don't even get feats until you start talking to them, and even then probably have NPC classes. but the half-ogre on the other hand, they have a template, prestige class, probably a feat chain, even their sword warrants a 3 line description...

I totally blame whoever said that we should start in separate cells or whatever for me being with the hobgoblins...
*searches*
Eafoth: everyone agrees that we'll start separate, right? I don't like the idea of a bunch of random people 'always' having adventured together.
AHA! There it is! I cite the case of 'The stupid wrong people' versus 'Me and my infinite wisdom' as an unassailable precedent proving that it totally isn't my fault!
Also, I warned people that this would happen:
RAM: On behalf of bay12ers everywhen, I would just like to point out, that if the party gets a chance to separate, it will...
So *holds hands over ears* LA LA LA not my fault not my fault...

I don't think the prize is immunity from prosecution for a year. More like prosecution resistance Accusation/Royalty. We can still get locked up if they have decent evidence and someone really important could find a way, but we should be safe from just randomly being thrown into prison for having the wrong subtype...

Any advice for what I should do if Neruz doesn't force me out of the goblinoid team? I have a pretty sweet deal here, they understand traps, have a boss with respectable killing power, they are familiar with the theory of staying in formation, and I get all the meatshields I can eat! Given that we are trapped in a pit and forced to fight to the death my Lawful neutral isn't conflicting much with their Lawful Evil either... Also, the boss should have profitable, if unsavoury, career options lined up once we are out...
 All you have is the honour of being locked out of the castle, to your credit you are still still alive...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: April 29, 2010, 09:04:17 am »

Well ironically by teaming up with the Hobgoblins you've probably guaranteed you'll last until at least round 3.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: April 29, 2010, 09:00:56 pm »

I'm excited to see where our first whole day of playing will take us. In a few short hours, we did a HUEG roleplaying sequence and began a fight scene. In a half dozen hours, we could go miles!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: April 29, 2010, 09:11:56 pm »

Half a dozen is little more than a few.

But yes, we should get to the end of this first round, at least.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 177